Thats 1 year on here (anniversary yesterday), and passed my goal of getting 100 girls. As all boss girls are caught i am setting this years goal to 50 girls. 2018 revivals will not be needed as got all girls apart from Bunny mum in skis.

2 hours ago, Kamira said:

Just wondering if anyone else randomly gets disconnected 1 day and re-connected another day to the forums over and over again? It's just annoying having to load up Explorer to sign in and post on the forums and sign out again as I use chrome.

I get the same thing, usually unable to sign into forum and either have to switch to chrome or delete cookies and reload HH and login to forum from there. Been happening since start of Clubs, used to it now tho.

5 hours ago, Kamira said:

Just wondering if anyone else randomly gets disconnected 1 day and re-connected another day to the forums over and over again? It's just annoying having to load up Explorer to sign in and post on the forums and sign out again as I use chrome.

Happens to me all the time now that I use my phone exclusively.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kamira said:

Yep, always, possibly because I run multiple accounts and the forum cookie gets corrupted.  In my case I'm banned from all but this account so the forum tries to sign me into whatever account other than this one that I happen to be on at the time.  When this happens I get a range of messages but I can't get into the forum.  Before I was banned I'd get the message, "Complete Registration'.

I run Firefox and my solution is to delete both the forum and Hentai Heroes cookies.  Then it's all sweet and I can get back in, until the next time I get booted off.  I take the opportunity to do a clean up of my browser at the same time.  It's amazing how much crap I get after only a day!  If your settings are to automatically remove cookies after a set period of time, this might explain why you're allowed back in.  If you don't run multiple accounts, I have no idea what's wrong.

Is this any help to you?

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:39 AM, Kamira said:

just set your browser in incognito mode problem solved:D

7 hours ago, casey said:

just set your browser in incognito mode problem solved:D

Yes, in my case I think that means not allowing any cookies.  Thta's certainly a setting I can use, but there are cookies I want to keep, such as those that save radio playlists, as well as password logins I can't save in my browser.  I put up with my 3-daily ritual of clearing the cache and removing selected cookies.  I put it to good use in that it becomes a convenient excuse for housekeeping.

Say, with this latest revival has anyone noticed that the four available legendary gift items do not scroll?  They don't for me.  After having Taria scrolling by herself this latest is an interesting twist.

Given that the drop rate for these items during non-Legendary Days events is on a par with that of the girls themselves and I haven't got any of the items so far, I don't see anything sinister.  My suspicion that what was happening with Taria affected her drop rate turned out to be unfounded.  It's just really funny and ironic!

--------------------------------------------------

Members might recall I made a comment about predicting when a girl drop occurs.  It might've been in another topic.  Well, in this latest round of battling him, I've been noticing patterns against Dark Lord in trying to get Winter Agate in my Adrian'smole account.  Four times in a row there was a void within a radially symmetrical starburst pattern for close to one second before the money popped forward.  Then there was a normal pattern of simultaneous money and starburst, followed by two more voids from a delay in the money drop.  Then that big shadowy silhouette and Agate dropped.  This time I was supremely confident she would.  Before that, Christmas Bunny dropped from Gruntt in the same round, but only after the second try so I couldn't discern any change from the normal pattern.  I was caught by surprise.

I was careful to observe whether this was a delay due to a memory swap or a poor server response.  When this happens the display on screen is jerky and held back.  The effect I'm talking about is smooth like it was meant to be delayed.

I am confident I'm onto something.  As I said in a previous post, it's not a cert, but it is interesting.  This suggests that the RNG is not quite as random as we like to think and there is maybe a subset of options it spins through before allocating a drop and not just the random combination of necessary matching factors alone.  In other words, this randomness is not quite as simple and clear cut as we'd like to assume.  Of course, we'll never know because HH won't disclose anything about drop rate or associated RNG function.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Just now, BananaJoy said:

i am fine. in strength we r quiet even :D. only around 100 mojo difference ^^

mojo.PNG

wow.  you guys really are the top of the pile!!!   Good job!  I am proud of your success.  U certainly deserve it.  

You know you helped me so many times w/such good advices.  

Who do you have as number 3 now?  omega?   

I hope you are proud of me:  I added Taria (The Destroyer) as mine.  My arena battles keep adding Xp &  Hearts.  You showed me that.  -smiles-

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

yes i saw today congratz. omega i mostly switch. i collect girl xp with the 3rd girl. if she has max level i switch her to the next one. she mostly doesnt join battle so it doesnt really matter which girl i use in the 3rd slot

I used my 3 slot to get affection for third star on my Legendary girls:  both the android girl, then Ley...  ( it is amazing how much affection you get from arena.)

Then Alexandra (from my Event Pachinko)   But when I seduced the ever fine Taria?  In she goes...winning every fight

When you first posted this idea?  I was like-- 'Trust him.'   It has been so great for me.

You are very kind to post such a great tip to help others.

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

still think they could give us more. 7 affection each fight is not really much. and for legendary 5 star u need really much. anyways more important than that is to get good gear. already spent a huge amount of kobans in farming cash. but items get outdated so fast.

yes to these:!:

stars are really, truly COSTLY-  4th star for Taria is over 20,000 to go:  or about 3500 arena wins.... so about 3 months of fights???  hehehe.  Well, I will do it, but then how much is 5 star?

Gear gets Obsolete!!!!  Argh!!!  Yet true.  You get geared up & then do it again???  haha.

AND::   I knew you farm cash!!!  But you have to.  When we first started, would you have believed this?  NOOOOOooooo!