20 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

already spent around 100k kobans for refills xD. 

cost for the 5th star is 45k affection and 18m cash

hold on:  certainly this is a typo?  your key got stuck?  you miss counted?  100K Kobans?  the value of about 20 EP spins? Shooooooot.

45k @ 417 each:  my calculator won't go this high.  Plus 18M.  serious committment of resources.

18 minutes ago, bane said:

Save my Legendary affection items for Legendary girls only, Blew through a huge stack to get GB to 5*, luckily i also had over 50mill cash lying around.

seriously great idea but takes discipline to do-  I wish I had either of those!!  hahaa.

12 hours ago, brassygirl said:

seriously great idea but takes discipline to do-  I wish I had either of those!!  hahaa.

That's what will be great about the upcoming features of clubs...
I have a stash of 250k affection right now, of which I would've used about 85k if I had gotten Taria 😢, but I think it will be possible to share gifts :D

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

That's what will be great about the upcoming features of clubs...
I have a stash of 250M affection right now, of which I would've used about 85k if I had gotten Taria 😢, but I think it will be possible to share gifts :D

Clubs are going to be so great.  Wait:  you have 250...M...on hand now?  M- non-typo?  like a billion in affection?

Edited by brassygirl
add value

11 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

no, u just dont need to buy all gifts anymore so u can save money :D

It is time for me to confess:  Someone wrote 'confession is good for the soul.  okay not that.

I have never purchased affection since, well, except for F&F, to 5 stars, which I did the same week I got her.

Strangely, I feel no different?!  LOL.  Congratulations again on your wonderful success.  

@Chthugha  

We talked about club sharing.  hehehe.  No, not that!  Nasty boy!  Down!  Down!  

-smiles-

what about equipment?

For example, by the graces of the RNG, I upgraded a Purple Monostat.  But, only by like 38 egos. 

it is still perfectly usable for others, and about 1000 over the best gold at level.

Should I save for someone else in our club?  I would be delighted to gift this.

29 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

@Chthugha  

We talked about club sharing.  hehehe.  No, not that!  Nasty boy!  Down!  Down!  

-smiles-

what about equipment?

For example, by the graces of the RNG, I upgraded a Purple Monostat.  But, only by like 38 egos. 

it is still perfectly usable for others, and about 1000 over the best gold at level.

Should I save for someone else in our club?  I would be delighted to gift this.

not sure...
I think equipment sharing is out of the question because they are level bound.
It would be stupid if we could give someone of let's say level 50 a level 300 legendary monostat of his/her specialty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

not sure...
I think equipment sharing is out of the question because they are level bound.
It would be stupid if we could give someone of let's say level 50 a level 300 legendary monostat of his/her specialty.

-reaches over and smacks Chthugha with broken soup spoon-

Oh, I'm sorry did that hurt?  

• Haha 1