Mod-hat on:

@sopowolf I moved your post to Chit-Chat because it was in no part related to the thread you had posted it. Please try to find a matching thread or creat a new one in the future.

Mod-hat off:

You can't get the calender for march because he isn't released yet. You can find the calender for february here:

• Like 3

This is such a relief for me... :$

image.png

This means I only have Radka's MDR to save up for (and the 6k for HA's koban cards, but hopefully I'll be able to postpone them a bit further to get synergy).

I'm still unclear on how or even if they plan to go back to the proper chronological order for these MDRs, but at least I'm glad I'm not missing out on another one due to their weird and unpredictable scheduling. Missing out on Nike yet again after all these years still stings a fair bit.

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

This is such a relief for me... :$

image.png

I just wanted to ask, again a skipped mythic? Why do you think Radka is revived later and not just skipped like Red? I hope so. I mean I like Lupa, but as you said somewhere before "Radka is hot as hell" 😝.

• Like 3

About the game stay on another language, only on Harem, the month's birthday its on my language. (Both PC and Mobile)

And with change in MDR, i will have my First Exhibitionist (green) mythic girl, and i have  a little stash of gems for her:

Screenshot_20240222-225509-104.png.6339eb150109d2de0be634e9367515bf.png How and why i dont know how explain 😄

Edited by Marc121212
  • GG 1

8 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Why do you think Radka is revived later and not just skipped like Red?

Because at the time the first MDR this month shuuld start (12th February) we saw the announcement for Radka in the Eventwidget and only 2-3h before start they decided to postpone the MDR. At test Radkas Revival stayed active and after a comment from Darkyz to this fact Luna mentioned that "We are testing it, we didn't put the event on prod because of a potetential issue".

So it's extremly likely that we will see Radka at 28th at live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ah right, I remember this. So the other question then is: Why is this (regular) MDR a re-revival, instead of following the common pattern and reviving Lunar Bunny's Mom?

image.thumb.png.f76e799af8786fc8c70075bcdadbd6c0.png

Wait a second, Santa Claudia of course was in December .. okay Moe Bunny was already out of order and it seems I missed a change in the pattern to doubled re-revivals? I actually like that, because next month would be Arcana and Housemaid, which I was both eagerly waiting for: Arcana because I like her appearance somehow (chose her as one and only paid avatar), and the Housemaid(s) for her(their) blue eyes, being the first M6 with this GS3 trait for me.

• Like 1

Yep - since last month all is messed up. Level Up Red and Luna Bunnys Mum are ignored, same seems to be for Winter this month. I can confirm, that Arcana is tagged for an Event, can't say for Housemaid, because she is active to me.

• Thinking 1

All the best! I looked into this thread by chance and read the comments. I don’t want and won’t argue with anyone or prove anything, I’ll just express my opinion. 

I’ve been playing this game for half a year now, I don’t use any scripts, mods or other privileges in the game, I play on a clean client, I always do this in all games. I won’t finish it, because I don’t think it’s necessary and I don’t have the opportunity. I think that I would rather invest money in my family, wife, children, and in general, benefit my loved ones and relatives, than just my loved one. Before that I played many other games, I have been playing one for more than 13 years since January 2011. I play for fun and until the game gets boring with its monotony and routine process, I am active. All this talk about the crookedness of developers and the dissatisfaction of players, all this is in all games without exception and always will be. There is nothing ideal in the world at all, everything has pros and cons, our world is dual, as we all know. In my case, I'm happy with everything, at least for now. And someone who gets into the game dreams of gaining the highest privileges and getting the greatest return on investment. I understand their frustration, but I don't understand their actions. If you don't like what happens in this game why do you pay money and continue to play this game??? Just leave and go back a long time. And your life will become much easier and better. This is one of the reasons why I stopped donating to games altogether. If you throw money there, and this is your energy, then you become a hostage to this egregor, and it’s very difficult for you to cross out everything and go to a new stage of your development. 

All games are created in order to download energy from players (thanks to their donations) and concentrate it in one place. to be used at a certain moment for certain purposes, creating for the player the illusion of allegedly relaxing and diverting attention from everyday worries and problems.

I don’t live the game, but spend exactly as much time in it as I can afford, I can just pick up and leave the game at any moment without any consequences for my psyche and physical condition. Real life is much more diverse and beautiful than all these illusory pixel pictures and advantages over other players in the form of scripts and unimaginable donations.

Love yourself and your loved ones. After all, living in this pixelated energy trap, how much warmth and love your family and friends don’t receive. Unless of course you are biorobots)))

I don’t condemn anyone, and I don’t call for anything. Just expressed my opinion. And to agree or not is everyone’s choice.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 2
  • Juicy peach 1

so with Golden Lupa revived now and Radka on the 28th...

image.png.e832362158a76f6c54b12dc4a0baf108.png

I'll soon be missing only 1 M6 and that's the one they somehow forgot to revive with this new MDR reset. I wonder if they plan to fix their mistake and give her a revival or if she'll be haunting me until the next reset when they hopefully remember she exists.

• Like 3

Basically, starting last month, the previous cycle of MDRs reviving the MD girl from "same time last year" was stopped and replaced by a new cycle of reviving MD girls from (almost) the start, with 2 monthly MDRs instead of one. And still seems that they more or less intend to follow the chronological order, albeit pretty loosely.

They've skipped Bunna through Matcha, who already had revivals either fairly recently or more often than most (especially Bunna), and then they seemed to start from Moe Bunny on with January's first MDR. It made sense so far.

Then, they messed up by inexplicably skipping Level up Red and jumping straight to Nike for January's second MDR. And they haven't addressed it in any way (that I'm aware at least).

This month, the initial plan was to revive the next two that came after Nike (still forgetting about Level up Red): Radka, then Golden Lupa. There was an issue with was meant to be Radka's MDR near the middle of the month, so they pushed it to the 28th instead (explicitly, there's no ambiguity about this). Which is why we're technically having Golden Lupa's MDR before Radka's, although that's just by a few days.

Next month, I expect that they'll move on to MD Arcana and MD Housemaid, and so on. Level up Red notwithstanding, as it's possible they'll give her one MDR spot in the next few months when they realize or accept that they forgot to revive her in January.

For those of you still expecting MD Lunar Louise's revival, as would have been the next one if they hadn't stopped the previous cycle and started a new one, you'll almost certainly have to wait until the new cycle gets to her era. It will be twice as fast as before with two MDRs a month instead of one, at least.

---
@Vovantillo I've approved your post but I've moved it to Chit Chat, as this would have been too long and off topic for the Leagues++ thread. Well put, though.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I can confirm, that Arcana is tagged for an Event, can't say for Housemaid, because she is active to me.

Both of them are tagged for revival.

And one more thing:

We would like to inform you that our technical department did not find any issues with the logic of the 3 x button.

LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This means I only have Radka's MDR to save up for (and the 6k for HA's koban cards, but hopefully I'll be able to postpone them a bit further to get synergy).

I'm still unclear on how or even if they plan to go back to the proper chronological order for these MDRs, but at least I'm glad I'm not missing out on another one due to their weird and unpredictable scheduling. Missing out on Nike yet again after all these years still stings a fair bit.

I grabbed Radka on the test server for the short hour or so that she was there before removing for the new date. So I will probably skip on main system to save up for upcoming ones I still need. I already have golden lupa which is great because lining up going for her with the event would be a pain or just cost more. I'm hoping for the normal revival soon as I missed Draconic Stacy and Romantic Winter and was planing on them soon. the rest of what I need it Level up Red,High Mage Arcana,Druiada Titania,Undercover Valentina and Elder Magus Bianca. after that if I can keep up with the 1 a month I will have them all. Now unlocking all there scenes is a another problem. I'm working on a report for how much affection I still need and how long that will take. I feel like we don't get as much affection as needed to keep up, will see what my findings tell me.

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

I feel like we don't get as much affection as needed to keep up, will see what my findings tell me.

We gain more affection in a month than the new 5 stars and mythic girls released in a month.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I feel like we don't get as much affection as needed to keep up, will see what my findings tell me.

I have been noting down the gap between the affection I have and the needed affection and the gap is constantly growing. Two years ago around this time I was at 1,8M deficit; last year I was at 6,8M; now (before the harem broke) I am at a 12M affection deficit.

Essentially I have completely given up on awakening 3* Legendary girls, but I have the feeling that its enough affection for the rest.

7 minutes ago, 430i said:

I am at a 12M affection deficit.

I'm at Total Affection needed:15830680. that's not counting the girls I don't even have yet.

12 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

We gain more affection in a month than the new 5 stars and mythic girls released in a month.

If you only going after that sure. I'm going for everything. so 6 CE, 1 to 2 for BB/DP, 1 MD, 1LD, 2 seasons, 4 seasonal, 1 LC, 4 PoA, 4 2waves of PoV. thats every months. then you have the side PoP, club champion, labyrinth, league and and story when they add more. so they keep adding more girls without adding more way to get affection.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I'm hoping for the normal revival soon as I missed Draconic Stacy and Romantic Winter and was planing on them soon.

As I said for those who still expect to see a Lunar Bunny's Mom revival soon, they've stopped that cycle. Both monthly MDRs are aligned with the new cycle currently reviving girls from the first year of MD. We should get to more recent girls eventually, but it will likely take a year or two.

After that, hopefully they'll start again and it will be good enough overall.

---

1 hour ago, Tom208 said:

Yes, sure, without refresh market you don't get enough affection for every girl in the game.

This, and refreshing the market is still less efficient for gifts than for books, since despite Rosso telling us "sure why not" like two years ago in a QA, they still haven't removed epics from the pool for that.

Fighting Pandora and/or Karole (on Tier 1) regularly can also make a significant difference in the long run. It's usually not ideal for gems, but after getting two Yellow M6s in a row I still need to farm a lot of yellow gems anyway, so I've been focusing on Pandora a lot lately.

PS: My "affection deficit" (lol) is at 0. ALL of my 1,670 girls are fully upgraded:ph34r:

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 2
  • GG 3

I really don't envy new people who get bombarded by 3 Mythics per month now. Like, I'm fine cause I was stockpiling nubans for years now so I'm sitting at almost 17k which is more than enough for the girls I'm missing. And this is the last month where I have revivals of girls I don't own (until they bring back Red Battler ofc) so while I'll lose some nubans, I'll start gaining them again starting in March.

But people who don't have this type of koban savings or people who month after month see  3 "new" Mythic girls? I'd go crazy having no idea what to invest in lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, garadron said:

I really don't envy new people who get bombarded by 3 Mythics per month now.  [...] I'd go crazy having no idea what to invest in lol

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day. I mean, it took me over 4 years to catch up on all the past event girls from before I started. And obviously, the older the game becomes, the more catching up there will be for new and future players.

If I was starting the game now, I wouldn't even try going for any M6 for at least the first 6-12 months regardless. And after that, probably only 1 a month at most for a year or two. Except for mega-whales, it would be counterproductive to try and catch up on everything right away, let alone on the most expensive girls in the game. Account power and overall progress on the game need to be a lot more gradual than that, and there are so many different things to collect now in order to slowly build up a solid account that can progress further and further... Focusing on girls alone would lead to a wall (or at least a bottleneck) pretty quick.

The journey for new and future players is longer than it was for past generations, but there are also a lot more resources and features than "back in the day" to help getting there. It's just a different perspective.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

they still haven't removed epics from the pool for that.

ya, this need to change asap. I 9 times out of 10 get more epic then legend in my refills.

in the math i'm working for estimates I have min 4160 to max 48000 for the market in a day. if epic was removed this min would be changed to 22400.

• Like 3