lol, guess I'll try the new labyrinth tomorrow. was going to try it today but it still was not there, and just as I finish it on Easy the game goes down for an update. one it came back new options where there.

• Hug 1

7 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

lol, guess I'll try the new labyrinth tomorrow. was going to try it today but it still was not there, and just as I finish it on Easy the game goes down for an update. one it came back new options where there.

you really can't play this game safely without checking forums and discord. I've read the news so I knew I have to wait with my Lab today but KK shouldn't expect all of their players to be active on their socials.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, garadron said:

you really can't play this game safely without checking forums and discord. I've read the news so I knew I have to wait with my Lab today but KK shouldn't expect all of their players to be active on their socials.

I know it was today but didn't know it would be some time after normal day flip. 

Il y a 18 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Huh? It runs alongside OD, KC and BB...

I mean you only fight villains for OD (not in KC and BB) but you generally don't do much extra fights out of the natural regen in OD so less keys overall than if it was during an MD(R) or LD for exemple.

And there is also that some people don't have girls left in OD so less reasons to do more fights (except if a girl shows up in the SM shop and you absolutely want her I guess).

Edited by mdnoria

now that I'm done with MDR's I'm wondering about next spending place and since I'm trying to get "all the girls", is the new PoR (PoV revival) the next best thing? I bought paid path in PoV maybe a couple of times so I'll have a lot of girls missing from this event.

The random PoV rewards seem better but when it comes to girls I guess it'd be better to go for revivals as they'd eventually catch up, right?

Edit: catch up is the wrong word since it'll move at the same pace so 2 revivals and 2 PoV's per month. Not sure how to call it, but it's about missing the girls that are going to be revived each month instead of starting now and missing all that were released previously. If that makes sense?

Edited by garadron
  • Like 1

To me PoV is highly recommended to buy allways the Bonus Path - aditional Gems, XP, Books are good rewards and you gain the girl immediatly. But if you can't afford the Bonus Path and the PoR I would say PoR is mandatory because we don't know if and when theese girls will get another revival.

In terms of catching up: We have 12 PoR per year, but 365/14=26,07 PoVs - so the PoR fall behind, slowly, but sure. It's the old Problem with the 30/31 days month in comparison to the 14 days of a PoV...

• Like 2

with my current income and spending I don't think I'll have enough to buy both for long. Double MDRs took around 2200-2300 nubans from me in Jan-Feb combining refills and SP. Both months I'm at a loss and I was willing to take it so I could "finish" my MDR collection (sad Level Up Red noises)

buying PoR and PoV at the same time would cost 2400 (3000 a couple times a year)

I would probably be fine getting PoR and 1 PoV/month but that creates an issue where PoR's will have 1 girl for 1200 nubans in the future.

I should also probably count LD into all of this as this month revival would be Amaris. Counting her, I'll only have 1 girl in LD for the next 9 months so that's a couple hundred less nubans spent per month. Getting both Lilyn and Kira (from 40) in February took over 1000 nubans from me after all.

So considering all of that I think the best I can do is take PoR this month and skip PoV's for now. Just to see how many spare nubans I'll have at the end of March. Because at the end of the day, yeah, taking both PoR and PoV seem like the best idea because eventually I'll "catch up" and won't need PoR anymore.

• Like 2

I'm nearly in the same spot as you and I shifted my spending for DP paid path and LD.
Also I nearly always buy PoV since it's useful and really costs only 2750 kobans (458 nubans ?) since you can deduct a SP and 30 fists.

Speaking of PoV, is it me or is it a new artist for these 2 but I really don't like the style (or maybe that's just the colorist which "flattened" every trait when coloring).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

Karxan Lv 447, Girls 490 - What The Color!

image.thumb.png.af41d3cd16668af50f502a5fba518407.png

is anyone else experiencing weird recoloring of their avatar's attire?

At first i thought it was my trash pc's glitch, but then i noticed it was ONLY my char's appearance - my Haremettes & backgrounds were not affected.  Test.HH is also affected.

Any ideas what's going on?

• uwu 1

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

It was mentioned in the Patch Notes:

image.png

The original text was a little bit missleading thanks bad wording, so the "update" with a more correct wording 🙂

um, ANY explanation as to WHY?

(btw, i can't check Patch Notes as it's a Massive Monster page my pc can't handle)

IF these were new optional outfits we could add, would be a nice & long overdue update.  But changing the colors on existing outfits is just WRONG on every Level...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Karxan said:

For those of us unable to use scripts at this time, how many Days Left on these?

image.png.a20bc537ebf91285f4fd142a65df64b7.png

One day for the first one (you'll need to take it tomorrow), and 1 day after for each one of the others.

But I think that you should take the second one tomorrow first, and then the other two (for max Mythic orbs).

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, OmerB said:

One day for the first one (you'll need to take it tomorrow), and 1 day after for each one of the others.

But I think that you should take the second one tomorrow first, and then the other two (for max Mythic orbs).

Agreed!  i'll do the same in CXH & the other Clones.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Karxan said:

For those of us unable to use scripts at this time, how many Days Left on these?

as of now posting the expiry date as below,

image.png.f5d3124a9abe160d2ed91d95879042ac.png

You can get the first two contests and leave the last one to see if it last for the next 2 weeks.

Edited by hihi1237823
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I'm posting on this thread because I want to talk about a specific 'bug' fix for which the topic is now closed.  However, the so-called bug is not fixed - far from it.  I refer to the buggered harem.  I want this to remain topical and in the face of Kinkoid until the damn problem is fixed once and for all.  I'm not reporting a bug problem because it was well addressed by members, but I'm very pissed off that it is still not fixed.  It looks like some changes were deliberately made to the harem that now seem hard to address by the geeks responsible for it.

I should point out that it is not my Internet Service Provider, my WiFi router or any other issue with my internet account.  My WiFi speed is fast and this is apparent with other web pages I access which race along without drop outs or slowdowns.

The harem panel is now virtually unusable, unless one has all day to scroll down the long list of girls (in my case over 1,100 girls in most of my accounts).  So my girls are effectively locked out.  In the case of the current event, I cannot even select a recruited girl from the event panel itself and show her place in my harem at the same time.  The girl shows in the right hand panel, fine.  However, surrounding girls either side of her place in my harem do not show and I'm booted right up to the top of the list again starting with the new Bunny.

This also happens whenever I move to the books panel in the market (ie, trying to level up).  I can level up or use gems fine, but when I want to go back to the harem with my recently leveled up or upgraded girl she appears in the right hand panel, but not in her rightful place on the left hand list panel.  I just cannot find my girls anymore.  To make matters worse, sometime a glitch happens and the whole list autoscrolls back to the very top again.  To stop this, I have to shut the harem panel and start again - and back to the top of the list I'm sent!

This issue is very current with the Cumback Contest where I'll run out of time trying to use gems or upgrade because of these damn harem problems.  Even using filters to limit my list of girls is only partially effective.

How has this arisen?  I have my ideas and it sheets back to the test server.  All the changes showed up in the test server several days prior to them showing up on the main server, which suggests they were deliberately coded and were not a bug.

It's such an issue for me I'm seriously considering quitting the game if it is not fixed ASAP because managing my harem is an important part of my daily activities.  So, get on with it please.  Sort this out once and for all.  Also, how about changing it back to how it once was so that the harem defaults to the bottom of my list as this is where most of my activity happens: upgrades and leveling up.

Speaking about the test server, for some reason it becomes impossible to advance in the current quest if one is required to collect an item dropped by the villain because this does not show up, sometimes for over a month.  It merely becomes a 'defeat villains' exercise.  I can understand why the test server sometimes has quirks because this is the means for testing changes to the game and bug fix tests - at least I assume so.  But this annoying issue is not one I can accept.

• Like 2

Maybe the developers should have a setting to let us choose between

the old listings

or 

the new "memory optimize" listings

to list out the girls in the harem page.

I will choose the old settings. 

I don't mind if the old setting do not show hidden poses and scene for non awaken girls.

Memory are cheaper and faster nowadays compare to a decade ago.

Edited by hihi1237823
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm posting on this thread because I want to talk about a specific 'bug' fix for which the topic is now closed.  However, the so-called bug is not fixed - far from it.  I refer to the buggered harem.  I want this to remain topical and in the face of Kinkoid until the damn problem is fixed once and for all.  I'm not reporting a bug problem because it was well addressed by members, but I'm very pissed off that it is still not fixed.  It looks like some changes were deliberately made to the harem that now seem hard to address by the geeks responsible for it.

I should point out that it is not my Internet Service Provider, my WiFi router or any other issue with my internet account.  My WiFi speed is fast and this is apparent with other web pages I access which race along without drop outs or slowdowns.

The harem panel is now virtually unusable, unless one has all day to scroll down the long list of girls (in my case over 1,100 girls in most of my accounts).  So my girls are effectively locked out.  In the case of the current event, I cannot even select a recruited girl from the event panel itself and show her place in my harem at the same time.  The girl shows in the right hand panel, fine.  However, surrounding girls either side of her place in my harem do not show and I'm booted right up to the top of the list again starting with the new Bunny.

This also happens whenever I move to the books panel in the market (ie, trying to level up).  I can level up or use gems fine, but when I want to go back to the harem with my recently leveled up or upgraded girl she appears in the right hand panel, but not in her rightful place on the left hand list panel.  I just cannot find my girls anymore.  To make matters worse, sometime a glitch happens and the whole list autoscrolls back to the very top again.  To stop this, I have to shut the harem panel and start again - and back to the top of the list I'm sent!

This issue is very current with the Cumback Contest where I'll run out of time trying to use gems or upgrade because of these damn harem problems.  Even using filters to limit my list of girls is only partially effective.

How has this arisen?  I have my ideas and it sheets back to the test server.  All the changes showed up in the test server several days prior to them showing up on the main server, which suggests they were deliberately coded and were not a bug.

It's such an issue for me I'm seriously considering quitting the game if it is not fixed ASAP because managing my harem is an important part of my daily activities.  So, get on with it please.  Sort this out once and for all.  Also, how about changing it back to how it once was so that the harem defaults to the bottom of my list as this is where most of my activity happens: upgrades and leveling up.

Speaking about the test server, for some reason it becomes impossible to advance in the current quest if one is required to collect an item dropped by the villain because this does not show up, sometimes for over a month.  It merely becomes a 'defeat villains' exercise.  I can understand why the test server sometimes has quirks because this is the means for testing changes to the game and bug fix tests - at least I assume so.  But this annoying issue is not one I can accept.

9 hours ago, hihi1237823 said:

Maybe the developers should have a setting to let us choose between

the old listings

or 

the new "memory optimize" listings

to list out the girls in the harem page.

I will choose the old settings. 

I don't mind if the old setting do not show hidden poses and scene for non awaken girls.

Memory are cheaper and faster nowadays compare to a decade ago.

I Agree!  The present state of a broken mess is intolerable.  The Harem Interface is not better, it is worse, far worse.  I am forced to use Kobans/Kgold to collect moneys because i don't have All Day to force a BROKEN SYSTEM to work.  FUCK the so-called 'improvements', we want the original Unbroken Harem Interface back!

• Thinking 2

While this doesn't fix the original harem, as a user of the Harem++ script these issues have largely not had any impact on me. While I don't know if @Karxan's PC is up to running additional script, it may be an option to try.

I noticed that the links in the Community scripts thread are outdated, you can find the latest links here if you want to try it.

• Like 2

There is a visual bug that shows only one colour (hair and eyes) even the girl has two in the biographies. Blet has double hair-colour blond and brown (1st Pose you see her with brown hair for example)

• Like 3