Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

I don’t know what this could mean, but the silhouettes of these two girls (Level up Red, Angelic Lenaëlle) that previously disappeared from the harem tab have reappeared on the harem tab.

Looks like they fixed the bug in the code. She still shows 4 event ids but its now all the correct ids not just 4 of the same latest id which is this case would be an id that has not happened yet. so in this case of Level up Red you see 165,168,218 and 357 where 357 is the event that has not happened yet. so that just means there is no longer a visual queue that she will be revived soon. but you can still tell by looking at the code.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Looks like they fixed the bug in the code. She still shows 4 event ids but its now all the correct ids not just 4 of the same latest id which is this case would be an id that has not happened yet. so in this case of Level up Red you see 165,168,218 and 357 where 357 is the event that has not happened yet. so that just means there is no longer a visual queue that she will be revived soon. but you can still tell by looking at the code.

Do we / Can we know when is the revival of Level up Red?

13 hours ago, OmerB said:

Do we / Can we know when is the revival of Level up Red?

unless it was announced somewhere you can't tell from the code. we only know that it would be this mouth based on when it was detected. so the 12th or 23th based on the patch notes calendar

• Like 2

I'll start soon in my weekend trip and will be back at sunday around 7 or 8pm (ca. 6-7h after reset). If someone is willing to make the LD Thread I'm fine with it. If I'll be back and the thread isn't active I'll add him at Sunday evening. The MDR starts at Sunday so it's mostly the same with this Thread too.

just a heads up, looks like they just renamed the Harem page to characters. Its still labeled Harem in display but the back end link has changed. so for those that use scripts they may need on update.

• Thinking 1

image.thumb.png.65a80d01f15da76c29d182fc03ecc0e4.png

Does anyone know? Where did the moderator of the DvDivXXX forum go? I got into D3 with him this week and is playing the game. The forum has not been moderated since February 28, 2024. This mainly happens to players when they transfer (sell) their accounts to third parties. It's all strange. Maybe he explained the reasons for his absence somehow on the forum, but I couldn’t find it. Tell me who knows.

15 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

image.thumb.png.65a80d01f15da76c29d182fc03ecc0e4.png

Does anyone know? Where did the moderator of the DvDivXXX forum go? I got into D3 with him this week and is playing the game. The forum has not been moderated since February 28, 2024. This mainly happens to players when they transfer (sell) their accounts to third parties. It's all strange. Maybe he explained the reasons for his absence somehow on the forum, but I couldn’t find it. Tell me who knows.

I think he said something about irl issues.. guess he doesn´t have the time to mod atm ^^´

• Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 11:55 AM, Vovantillo said:

Where did the moderator of the DvDivXXX forum go? I got into D3 with him this week and is playing the game. The forum has not been moderated since February 28, 2024.

The forum is still in good hands with bolitho moderating and holymolly is keeping an eye on it too. DvDivXXX may just need time to regain sanity. This game can be exhausting. I used to play 3-4 KK games and read every post on the forum. Nowadays, I'm down to 1 game and follow only 2-3 threads. If I didn't change, I would have probably quit altogether. So DvDivXXX may be like me, he just wants to find enjoyment in these games again.

• Like 5

I'm doing a list of PoV/PoR girls I need and if they'll be free or paid in the upcoming PoR's based on the current pattern and fuck me this hurts:

image.png.3c2688e2b5ac2f740b7bb0a73e99bf8b.png

I guess there's no point in buying the Vashalanor paid path and instead I should just buy her in SM, right? But the 5th and 6th suck, I guess I got Stacy and Darla from the anniversary event and that was an unlucky choice since they're going to be on the free path soon