36 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

was today really busy. hope can still win the contest

Look who is in second place!!!  Haha.  Do you think she will catch up!!?  You are too far ahead for me to pass you! 

The American guy went dark overnight not sure why.  

The Rusia guy made a big move and then?  nothing.

No one else can push me out, so I am thinking, you win and I place (hopefully??)  American too.  Still loads of play for fourth--

A very good time to thank YOU!!  I'm in second for your good advices (more than one!).   Muah!  you do know how much I love to win!!!!

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

i would really like give u first place. problem is that need the money from the arena

You are very kind and most thoughtful:  

Please stay on your track.

I do not have enough to pass you AND  I need to PLACE only.

As soon as I lock, I'm must seek Gork!!  I don't have her yet!!

Believe me, I am sooo grateful of your help!  Win, win, win!!!  For me to place in top is like you winning twice for your help to get my number up!!

3 hours ago, Monster750 said:

I managed to get both of the event girls! I'm happy although I still can't get the thought of missing Justine out of my head!

The item is not bad, the thing is that I don't get leg items of my specialty for that much amount of time! It's strange!

I'm 3rd, 3rd and 1st currently on the contests, which is perfectly fine for me!

I'm trying to get one of Bremen's girls at the moment.

And I also have a question, maybe Natstar will know. Why I don't get story items from Bremen any more? I'm still at Hamelin Town... I remember I had like 60 story items from Silvanus and others, ofc u don't need that many but those items continued to drop as long as I was at that part of the story... Did they put a limiter on them so you won't get more than u need?

If you don't get story items you have enough to complete the story they stop dropping now that you have enough of them.

• Like 1

Reading this topic... wow, you guys know how to win a contest! I never thought in go to arena to win another contest than "all shall fear your skills" (yah, I know, is really obvious that you will earn more xp to other contest, but anyway, this never passed in my mind xD ). I still prefer try to get a girl from bosses, but now that I have 25 girls, is becoming harder and harder get one... arena fights give you more money than Silvanus?

And what you guys think is the best way to earn girls in pachinko? Try per try or 10 games? Try per try is more risky, but you can earn more girls...

2 hours ago, natstar said:

It would be nice if they increased the kobans from contests now since you can get 150 just from finishing the daily missions which is a lot easier than doing contests..

Contests also seem to be broken down by level as well.  I can tell since I'm 29 now and in 2nd place in my set.

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Reading this topic... wow, you guys know how to win a contest! 

And what you guys think is the best way to earn girls in pachinko? Try per try or 10 games? Try per try is more risky, but you can earn more girls...

Hahaha!!  These guys are so willing to share advises and help!   And we all love to compete.   More than win, we like to be creative and compete.

Pachinko:   In my opinion?  I just have to go w/the guarantee of a girl.  The odds of 2 girls must be less than getting 0.  If I roll 10X and win one (Cunegonde), would I be contented?  I'm pretty sure I would feel like I dodged a bullet with my name on it (not a girl).

Would you be so kind to post what you decide to do??????   heheehe.  We want to enjoy with you!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Reading this topic... wow, you guys know how to win a contest! I never thought in go to arena to win another contest than "all shall fear your skills" (yah, I know, is really obvious that you will earn more xp to other contest, but anyway, this never passed in my mind xD ). I still prefer try to get a girl from bosses, but now that I have 25 girls, is becoming harder and harder get one... arena fights give you more money than Silvanus?

Using the prices for my current level 1 try is 540, and the 10x with a guaranteed girl is 5400.  In order for the 1 shot to be more cost effective you would need at least a 10% chance of getting a girl.  Anything less than 10% and the 10x becomes a MUCH more regular payout.  I can't see them setting it at 10% for a girl when they have 4 tiers of rewards counting the girls as the top teir.

20 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Favorite is a hard choice for me since so many of them are very good quality.  

Red Battler reminds me of a redheaded Sailor Jupiter, Ankyo reminds me of Rei from Evangelion, Princess Agate of Zelda, Sheheramazond reminds me of the Gerudo from Zelda, Arcana reminds me of Nara from DW4(or Meena from DQ4) , and Kelina reminds me of Yoruichi from Bleach. 

All are ones that I really like.

My brain finally connected Jennie with Hinata.  It's an odd fusion of my ideal body-type, Blonde, and so far in the quests into backdoor action.  She's gonna be one of my top 3 based on appearance no matter how her pictures look.  Right now of ones I have and her, it would be Bunny, Jennie, Kelina.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

i have it but i dont like it. atm cause need money for affection items. still have 19 girls to lvl their affection

If you don't mind me asking but how much does it cost at your level?  At mine, it's costing about the same as a + 80 Affection item so I have a decent shot at being ahead.

30 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

isnt your level higher than mine? its about 70k for 10 games

How did you finish on your other contests??  We went 1,2!!  TY.  Were you surprized no one else made a move?  the American guy was #2 much of the morning.

I'm 58,500 for 10 pack.  Four day contest.  So make money for 3 3/4 days-  Then roll?  I'm so simplistic!!-