4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

but dont get the maximum stat boost if you use a girl of your own class

@brazz in contest you r 2nd. nice work xD

What does this mean?  "of your own class":- If the judge is HC, Bunny is best HC Alpha:  Is this correct?  How can I make it better?

Number 2??? 

Well, TY!!!  BUT, and this is a BIG BUTT!!  Some guy is Number 1!!  haha.  I wonder who???

Did you see me come up?  Hehehe.  I am 920 behind you- but I just spend all my stamina.  I know you are full.  You aren't sleeping are you??? -smiles-

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

for example u r a charm character but bunny is hardcore so she not really fit in your fighting team. kimie would be the better choice

yes, I am Charm.  the flower.  Not HC.  I tried all the combination of Alpha, Beta and Omega.  With Kimie, I lost 800 from the Ego.

I'm pretty sure, due to your good advice, Ego is the key?  right?  

Kimmie is my Omega now though and I do thank you of that.  the other 3 numbers? that appear on the right column?  The best range there comes from Bunny, Cunegonda (Big Pussy) and Kimmie.

Thank you for the kind attention to this!!  I will certainly keep trying and see if this holds over the levels!!

2 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Wow!!  Total Score!!  Good Job.  What a way to start!

I almost ran into the problem of not having enough girls to use the affection on without wasting it.  Fortunately Bunny could take one of the 1500s Kelina the other and Juliette the 950 without wasting any.

7 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I almost ran into the problem of not having enough girls to use the affection on without wasting it.  Fortunately Bunny could take one of the 1500s Kelina the other and Juliette the 950 without wasting any.

yes!!  That is great!!  Good for you!  Is Kelina your favorite already???  she certainly has the most huge breasts with her Pink Hair.

15 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

think most important is the dmg. team mates should be max affection stars and should have a good level to be effectiv. the alpha girl is the most impotant cause she is fightimg first

I really appreciate your ideas:  What does it mean: dmg?

What is:  max affection stars?  

yes:  Team has to be highest level.  of course.

Alpha sets tone.  Somehow the range is determined by the other two.

Favorite is a hard choice for me since so many of them are very good quality.  

Red Battler reminds me of a redheaded Sailor Jupiter, Ankyo reminds me of Rei from Evangelion, Princess Agate of Zelda, Sheheramazond reminds me of the Gerudo from Zelda, Arcana reminds me of Nara from DW4(or Meena from DQ4) , and Kelina reminds me of Yoruichi from Bleach. 

All are ones that I really like.

18 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Has anyone else noticed that on the normal 10X pachinko you always get at least 1 green Bracelet (Affection +80)?  I'm noticing it gives me that which is almost the cost of the 10x pachinko at my level.

yes!!!   -smiles-  when you sell back equipment you can't use?  you come out pretty far ahead:  I pay 57,500 and average a 50% gain per 10X play----

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

I really appreciate your ideas:  What does it mean: dmg?

What is:  max affection stars?  

yes:  Team has to be highest level.  of course.

Alpha sets tone.  Somehow the range is determined by the other two.

red - dmg

purple - hp

yellow - crit

these r important the rest u can ignore.

ypu can increase the stars of girls with affection itms. u start with 0 stars and it goes up to 3 (bunny and juliett 5). this increase the stats of the girls. aditional you can increase stats with leveling the girls.

9 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

sry forgot pic ^^

stats.jpg

hahaha.  Yeah!! Better with screen shot!!    

lOOk at you!  You are a monster.  33,721 Ego??  You are double the average at your level.  Do you use boosters?

I do.  I load up 2-3 when I know I'm in battle-  but nothing like you!!

My red and purple are about 1/3 of you:  the yellow does seem to max at 25%??  Even with boosters, I think.

You opponents, would shake me to the core, are like cut out dolls for you.

Would you tell us how you get such great numbers??  -leans in, smiles and listens for the inside scoop-

5 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i dont like bosters. so no dont use them but spent some money in skilling. maybe half a million or sth like that

You must think I never read a thing.  Skilling?  1/2 M on Skilling? You get the best equipment?  You do the 10X Pachinko for 'skilling' equipments?

BTW:  In arena battles, the boosters come as reward, so I grateful for them.

Edited by brassygirl
up to the minute reporting

Just now, brassygirl said:

You must think I never read a thing.  Skilling?  1/2 M on Skilling? You get the best equipment?  You do the 10X Pachinko for 'skilling' equipments?

Go to the market, on the first 2 pages you can raise your Hardcore, Charm, and Know-How to boost your stats other than gear or boosters.

1 minute ago, Damoncord said:

Go to the market, on the first 2 pages you can raise your Hardcore, Charm, and Know-How to boost your stats other than gear or boosters.

OH!!!!!!  TY!!!!  wow.  I did that at first and thought it was temporary!!!!  TY both so much!!!   I have lost a couple fights, so I really appreciate you taking me to school on this!!