1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

do u see the blue + buttons. there u can increase ur stats with money. hp dmg and crit get increased as well passiv

skilling.jpg

WOWWWWw~!~~   TY!!  i WISH you can see my huge smile right now!  You certainly do have the great stats to back it up, at a very low cost!!  

12 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

You can see even though I'm only level 28 I've got fairly decent to REALLY good stats for my level.  I boosted them from that menu you can see it on the other screenshot..

Screenshot 2017-10-10 02.03.37.png

Screenshot 2017-10-10 02.05.25.png

wow!  you are right!!  Great stats.  I don't know if the prices change??  407?  Seems like a bargain price for HC and KH.

My cost is 1547 and 825 respectively!!!   Maybe a great opportunity????  Thanks again for your kindness to help me and post really cool info for everyone!!  Not everyone shares, but you do!!  Muah!!

31 minutes ago, Monster750 said:

Wow! Been away from the forum for a few days and I find out you've been busy! Many pages of unread content...!!!

Anyways! I'm close to 100 lvl !!!

And I'm in desperate need of a good item for legs... I still wear a 52 lvl item and I'm currently 96...

Hey!!  Good to see you as you get closer to 100!!  Too cool.  If your stuff works?  might as well keep it.

How are you doing on event items?  Get both Mala & Gork?  Others?  -smiles-    What a great month as a Halloween week too.  haha.  I do enjoy the contests so much.  My work suffers a bit- but who likes going to the dentist anyway???   

• Like 1

I managed to get both of the event girls! I'm happy although I still can't get the thought of missing Justine out of my head!

The item is not bad, the thing is that I don't get leg items of my specialty for that much amount of time! It's strange!

I'm 3rd, 3rd and 1st currently on the contests, which is perfectly fine for me!

I'm trying to get one of Bremen's girls at the moment.

And I also have a question, maybe Natstar will know. Why I don't get story items from Bremen any more? I'm still at Hamelin Town... I remember I had like 60 story items from Silvanus and others, ofc u don't need that many but those items continued to drop as long as I was at that part of the story... Did they put a limiter on them so you won't get more than u need?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monster750 said:

I managed to get both of the event girls! I'm happy although I still can't get the thought of missing Justine out of my head!

So 2X  Happy and 1X Sad!!!   

Maybe you will think of Justine all year?  And at the Anniversary event?  Get her then!!

Edited by Shidou
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, meraginasu said:

It's not always the case, I've once had 1 green chocolates (+60) and no other affection item.

I'm thinking it will always give at least one green affection item, the bracelet is just right there at the cost for the 10x for me right now.