Well here's a howdy doody.

When you play epic pachinko at the last second it''ll take your 540 kobans but due to latency time it'll give you: ...... nothing!

no points in the contest, no girl, no gift, no nothing...........

Well...........the experience!

But I can get that in any dark alley I normally advise ppl not to visit.

Edited by dirty harry

Some poor soul just dumped 5+ million in cash into the Corruption contest within the first five minutes it was active. Considering he's got fewer arena wins in two years of play than I get in one month these days, I kind of suspect his lead won't hold. B|

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jelom said:

I was tempted to try this every time I quote someone, and I don't feel well all over.

it just works, so I should not change my posts after someone quoted them   - and without moderator - no punishing points for editing your quote completely 😉 

scnr, windia

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

seen that, been there, done that before.

41 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I've seen that a few times in the arena.  Just seems to be a display glitch.

Ok. So that joke wasn't funny or original. It was new to me tho..

How about this little witicism I wrote yesterday - so at least it's original (although leaning on a known quote)

Life is like a box of chocolates:

It doesn't last very long and in the end you get diabetes.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2018 at 12:43 AM, BananaJoy said:

if its not me who get fucked in the ass i am fine with that ^^

I can agree with that statement.

Is it just me or do the drops from Karole feel pretty shitty?  I get she's 10 fights to gain a level just like the lower level bosses, and after a while, they add in the yellow and purple gifts, but Green and grey gifts are pretty shitty.

17 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I can agree with that statement.

Is it just me or do the drops from Karole feel pretty shitty?  I get she's 10 fights to gain a level just like the lower level bosses, and after a while, they add in the yellow and purple gifts, but Green and grey gifts are pretty shitty.

yep. at least they cound give soem guarantied gifts like 10x fight lvl 200 1 yellow 10x fight lvl 230 2 yellow, 10x fight lvl 270 1 purple and so on. so it would take a bit away the randomness

Hi guys; everyone that is on the discord channel and especially @Chthugha @GeorgeMTO and @Joe-da-G as former moderators.

I could use some help with discord as I applied and now have it but being the complete noob I don't know how to get to the right channel. Upon Application I got here...

disc.thumb.PNG.6b934d9936d73eec911463f4548f4e42.PNG

but I don't think thats right.

After restarting windows to be able to access this forum again, this is what I see..

dis2.thumb.PNG.1bb6a71db12080f05feff6c58c3ed830.PNG

So how do I get to where you guys are?

TIA