13 minutes ago, Kamira said:

Ugh I am tired of seeing that old man sitting in the judge's chair. Ever since this event started I have seen the lady 2x, the other person about 5-6 and the old man has been there every other time,

It is a shame, the old man has nothing but good things to say about you, why such B| 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

my gear needs an update too. saving since several weeks already money to do gp. only 80m more i need ^^

hehehehe.  It took me a little while to see what you mean here:  lol-  I'm slow, you are fine.

You mean you already have a pile of ymen you already saved?    You have saved now for some time---

Your goal is about 80M MORE to go?  

Bc you already have like 220M???  lol?  

yeah, I will send you a little note in the future if I ever have 80M!  hahaha.  How much do you have now???

On 1/8/2019 at 5:12 AM, _shal_ said:

Some poor soul just dumped 5+ million in cash into the Corruption contest within the first five minutes it was active. Considering he's got fewer arena wins in two years of play than I get in one month these days, I kind of suspect his lead won't hold. B|

unknown.png

So that guy ended up reloading with more cash three more times; his initial lead lasted less than 24 hours of the three-day contest. But he got his desired first place in the end:

unknown.png

Less than 7,000 of his points are from the arena according to the Tower (started the contest with 10 wins during the week, ended with 57), so nearly 17 million ymen spent. I hope he had as much fun as I did driving up the price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

hehehehe.  It took me a little while to see what you mean here:  lol-  I'm slow, you are fine.

You mean you already have a pile of ymen you already saved?    You have saved now for some time---

Your goal is about 80M MORE to go?  

Bc you already have like 220M???  lol?  

yeah, I will send you a little note in the future if I ever have 80M!  hahaha.  How much do you have now???

220m i had 2 weeks ago. my goal are 500m:D

money.PNG

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

220m i had 2 weeks ago. my goal are 500m:D

money.PNG

hey.  Such a cool post because we have exactly the same:  

Well, nearly so:  you have 4-21  I have 21.  Only one number off.

OMG_-/!|!\-_  you will rule that week in Cash:  When you sell off the first round of buying?  For the 2nd round??-   Are you a banker in RealLife??  lol

52 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

not really. if i see the last weeks money contest there r always ppl who di 600-800m. maybe i go for that next time but atm 500m is enough

Well, 500m cash should be possible to turn into at least 800m spending in GP.

Anyway, the usual #1 weekly cash spender is sitting on the sidelines now, so that race is wide open for this week and probably next.

• Like 1