I'm gonna have to start paying more attention to event timing.  In the back of my head, I knew the Halloween stuff was coming up, but I'm wanting to get the girls from Gruntt so all day I've been kicking his butt every time I got the energy to do it.  Then an hour ago the screen changed and I realized the Halloween stuff was NOW and I needed all that energy to go beat on Dark Lord for the limited time girl.

• Like 2

That feeling when you take a new girl (Hikea) from level 1 with no affection to your level max affection in less than 5 minutes.  

On one side I'm annoyed I ran the Epic Pachinko and didn't get an event girl, but I feel pretty good when I realize Hikea is supposed to ONLY come from Epic Pachinko.

20 minutes ago, Redouche said:

how low are my chances of getting the event girl ? as a new player 37 ^^ 

After you get your first boss girl from the dark lord who has a high drop rate being your first boss girl the drop rate goes back to normal after that event girls have a higher drop rate than normal boss girls.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Redouche said:

how low are my chances of getting the event girl ? as a new player 37 ^^ 

Your chances are extraordinary!!  Make sure you are in World Two!! (haha.  Only I have made this mistake!!)

I am all hot in my contests, bc I love to win!, but I will change to get Halloween Juliette.  Top Priority for me.

Would you be so kind to post your success when you get the drop!!??

If you are super disciplined (not like me?) count your battles w/Dark Lord?  Sometimes it is 3-4 times??  other times?  well, not so fast!

Best- brassy

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Damoncord said:

I'm gonna have to start paying more attention to event timing.  In the back of my head, I knew the Halloween stuff was coming up, but I'm wanting to get the girls from Gruntt so all day I've been kicking his butt every time I got the energy to do it.  Then an hour ago the screen changed and I realized the Halloween stuff was NOW and I needed all that energy to go beat on Dark Lord for the limited time girl.

Yes!!  But, look at me???  Somehow? I babbled away, now 5 hours later than you???  And just have the news!!  -smiles-

Please post your victory!!!  

6 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i like the halloween kimie ^^

She looks good in a Jack-[o]-lantern!!

Did you get your win in "Hard Training"?

in my panel, like 4 guys soared!  hundreds of thousands and fought each other.   I settled, somewhat happily for a 92.

Did you sweep??

-smiles-  Fortune does favor the bold and you are bold!

Il y a 6 heures, natstar a dit :

After you get your first boss girl from the dark lord who has a high drop rate being your first boss girl the drop rate goes back to normal after that event girls have a higher drop rate than normal boss girls.

Thank you natstar , my chances are rather good then !

• Like 1

il y a une heure, brassygirl a dit :

Your chances are extraordinary!!  Make sure you are in World Two!! (haha.  Only I have made this mistake!!)

I am all hot in my contests, bc I love to win!, but I will change to get Halloween Juliette.  Top Priority for me.

Would you be so kind to post your success when you get the drop!!??

If you are super disciplined (not like me?) count your battles w/Dark Lord?  Sometimes it is 3-4 times??  other times?  well, not so fast!

Best- brassy

Great ! hopefully i'l get it soon thank you so much :) 

I'l post it as soon as i get it promise !

ps : seen your screenshot of you wining her ! congrats that gives me hope x)

20 minutes ago, Redouche said:

Thank you natstar , my chances are rather good then !

The main thing is not to give up trying you still normally have to farm the boss for the drop but the good thing is if you did not get all the boss girls from dark lord you can get the ones you did not get while you're farming the dark lord for the event only girl don't panic if you don't get her right away you have until the 31st of this month to get her off the dark lord but if i was you i would not waste battle energy on arena or other bosses since you will need as many attempts to get her to make sure you get her before the event ends you will notice a lot of people posting about getting her on the forums so will you know that it's possible to get her.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, natstar a dit :

The main thing is not to give up trying you still normally have to farm the boss for the drop but the good thing is if you did not get all the boss girls from dark lord you can get the ones you did not get while you're farming the dark lord for the event only girl don't panic if you don't get her right away you have until the 31st of this month to get her off the dark lord but if i was you i would not waste battle energy on arena or other bosses since you will need as many attempts to get her to make sure you get her before the event ends you will notice a lot of people posting about getting her on the forums so will you know that it's possible to get her.

I'l keep that in mind ! and yes indeed still have one girl to get from the dark lord before the Halloween's special  

Yes of course i'm keeping it for as many attempts as possible ! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, brassygirl said:

So u are saying if they were fully charged when they started and battled every single point, all night long, relative to your time zone, the numbers make sense?  

Nope, they actually don't make sense. They spent much more stamine than they can possibly earn just waiting the refill. Or they waist some about 500 kobans refilling it, or there is something strange in there...:ph34r:

But event halloween! WOW! I always liked Kimie, and her event version is so awesome! But I still don't have enough kobans to try get her...:( How you guys imagine would be this equipement that we will earn as reward in the end of the event?

About Halloween Juliette, I guess she already was displayed last time... well, good to me, that miss this event, but and the veterans that already earn her? I'm thinking that they will not be so enthusiastic about this event as the other players...:|

And they finally do something about princess Tiana! I was disapointed with her (she was Noemi with other colors, in the same positions), but now she became a nice girl... :D and you see the new upgrades of Ankio and Red Battler? Like, omg, they are already ready to upgrade for me! Without give nothing to they! Is the same for you? :o