7 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

so jelous. how many energy you spent for her?

Glad you asked!!!!

Did you see my post regarding her and finding out??  The news was out for about 5 hours before I knew.

I took a loaded clip and got her on the 5th try.....  I thought it was error and took the screen shot.

-smiles-  

You should talk about my luck!!  How many new girls did you get?  Do I count at least FOUR??????  Good for you!!

20 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

- marina

- halloween housemaid

- halloween juliett

- sailor celsius

- vashalanor

- vissihar

- pelagie

- shao

- cunegonde

- gossy

- halloween kimie

- zoe

- abrael

Cool!!!  What a great success!!

I know u love Cunegonde:  Now she is yours -maybe you think  "Big Pussy" it is a good joke!!!????

Hehehe.  Wonderful!

4 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i had 20k kobans and rechared a bit ;)

oooh

So you play round by round of pachinko games or is a mix? I want to see what is the worthyest way to spend my kobans...

Ah! The only thing that changed on Bunny is that before she have the eyelids half closed (how I say that in english???), and now is all open B|

Edited by NobodyPrime

7 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

No, his math shows BananaJoy uses 10X for a guarantee girl each time.  12 rolls, 12 girls!!

10 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

witht this u get maximum 1 girl. ofc u can try with single spins. u can get with that method 10 but also 0 girls. so its up to u if u want to risk the kobans to get more girls but its a luck game, so if u have bad luck u get nothing for ur kobans.

But, it's SO MUCH money. O.o

People here buy kobans? (I haven't got a job unfortunately, so... I don't buy anything). :(

I calculated the time it takes to get that amount of money. It takes more than a year. TT_TT

I hope that the devs, put Kimmie back in time. The HW version, I like so much more than the normal version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, masca10 said:

But, it's SO MUCH money. O.o

People here buy kobans? (I haven't got a job unfortunately, so... I don't buy anything). :(

I calculated the time it takes to get that amount of money. It takes more than a year. TT_TT

I hope that the devs, put Kimmie back in time. The HW version, I like so much more than the normal version.

Remember each day you do all the missions you get 150 Kobans. You can get more than that if an event is running and even more if you place well in the contests. 

Doing JUST the missions assuming no events for bonuses it's 36 days for a free 10x Epic Pachinko.

17 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Remember each day you do all the missions you get 150 Kobans. You can get more than that if an event is running and even more if you place well in the contests. 

Doing JUST the missions assuming no events for bonuses it's 36 days for a free 10x Epic Pachinko.

I see your point, but that's 36 uninterrupted days of play, and assuming I win the contests, which, of course, I don't always do. In short, it takes A LOT of time.

Just now, masca10 said:

I see your point, but that's 36 uninterrupted days of play, and assuming I win the contests, which, of course, I don't always do. In short, it takes A LOT of time.

That's just doing the daily missions, not counting any contest wins or events.