i have only around 4m left after upgrading Red battler to 5 stars which gives 5670 at 5 stars and Ankyo to 5 stars which gives you 6525 so she beats the former higher paying girl at 5 stars the price is already going up high with just my fourth 5 star girl Ankyo costed 9.68M to upgrade her to 5 star while Red battler just costed around 3.8 million for her last 5 star upgrade i did not pay much attention since i was just upgrading fast also Ankyo gets a purple haired girl added near her that i have never seen before maybe a future girl. worth upgrading just for the cute purple haired girl on 4 and 5 star upgrades.

16 minutes ago, Varnart said:

I have like no money, still upgrading everyone and only on plains of the dead, don't have Halloween Juliette...yet

For the people it will not get Halloween Kimmie, the devs should put her with a boss, like Juliette, the next Halloween event. It's a kinda unfair she's in Pachinko only. -_-

39 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Immagine.png.9c186dae1b05032813a8e722f6854e36.pngMar_a22_evil_laugh_1.png.c0c794af07f755e4dbdf4d17e10111a0.png

Maria Ushiromiya, is that you? Or Maybe Junko :ph34r:

Danganronpa_1_Junko_Enoshima_Sprite_Sidebar.png.555de1298a4cba3828b26b75c34782cd.png

She kind of looks like the ghost girl Perona from one piece as well only difference is that she has pink her but has the same sort of crown as well will have to wait for the affection scenes to see who it's based off though.

1 minute ago, meraginasu said:

Are you sure about that ?

We are not doing to bad in here though since a lot less people talking and the other one was made months before this one also the En side is a lot less active so less people to talk in here.

8 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

:D and you see the new upgrades of Ankio and Red Battler? Like, omg, they are already ready to upgrade for me! Without give nothing to they! Is the same for you? :o

Not quite:  It was like 2700 affection:  @upgrade it is 420,000.

So YOU got a special reward!!!  Good for you!!  

Did  you mention earlier that you have all your girls maxed?  Maybe that is why you got something so great!!

Good for you!!

Idk about the equipment:  Some players are already complaining it will only be useful a short time?  We'll see!

TY for your very good news of Tiana!  -smiles-  Really cool!

brassy