3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

u can make a screenshot and then u can use a picture tool like paint and use the sissor that u just have a part of it. i mostly am too lazzy to do that ^^. think it was windows 7 or 8 there was also a tool where u could mark a special part of your screen.

I've found with Dropbox on my PC when I take a screenshot it automatically saves it and uploads it.

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

u can make a screenshot and then u can use a picture tool like paint and use the sissor that u just have a part of it. i mostly am too lazzy to do that ^^. think it was windows 7 or 8 there was also a tool where u could mark a special part of your screen.

Doh double post.

Edited by Damoncord
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Just out of curiosity: are you from Mexico, Brassy?

No, I'm not from Mexico.  I was born just outside San Diego and lived there all my life.  I did connect w/my laptop from Mexico about the time, I first started HH.  I was in Ensenada, BC for a work conference.  I sat in the bar at the Corona spa and had a great evening w/wonderful ppl playing the game.  The Mexico flag went up: & I like it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

No, I'm not from Mexico.  I was born just outside San Diego and lived there all my life.  I did connect w/my laptop from Mexico about the time, I first started HH.  I was in Ensenada, BC for a work conference.  I sat in the bar at the Corona spa and had a great evening w/wonderful ppl playing the game.  The Mexico flag went up: & I like it.

So, you're a frontier girl. That's nice. :D

Now I understand why you know spanish. I, however, I'm from the other side of the Atlantic. I was born in Santander, northern Spain. Although, my English is much better written than spoken. -_-

I learned it from viewing movies, tv shows, games like Mass Effect, that stuff. xD

Edited by masca10

36 minutes ago, masca10 said:

So, you're a frontier girl. That's nice. :D

Now I understand why you know spanish. I, however, I'm from the other side of the Atlantic. I was born in Santander, northern Spain. Although, my English is much better written than spoken. -_-

I learned it from viewing movies, tv shows, games like Mass Effect, that stuff. xD

that is the coolest thing to say!!!  If you want ppl to love you, say that!!  "Frontier Girl"-  Damn Straight Cowboy!  Hahaha.  

Your English is better written?  Bc you learned in school?  to write?

My written Spanish is completely non-existent.  I would be so surprized if I can write one sentence properly.  My father constantly took our family to explore Mexico.  I owe my spoken Spanish and love of Mexico to him.  He is the most Mexican gringo you will ever meet.  I have been at least 100 times.  In San Diego, of course we have many neighbors and friends from Mexico.

I'm not quite sure what is like Northern Spain.  Wasn't Picasso born there?  Do you live there now?

You must be very smart to learn a language from Mass Effect:  hehehe.  what is?  "Mass Effect"?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

that is the coolest thing to say!!!  If you want ppl to love you, say that!!  "Frontier Girl"-  Damn Straight Cowboy!  Hahaha.  

My written Spanish is completely non-existent.  I would be so surprized if I can write one sentence properly.  My father constantly took our family to explore Mexico.  I owe my spoken Spanish and love of Mexico to him.  He is the most Mexican gringo you will ever meet.  I have been at least 100 times.  In San Diego, of course we have many neighbors and friends from Mexico.

I'm not quite sure what is like Northern Spain.  Wasn't Picasso born there?  Do you live there now?

You must be very smart to learn a language from Mass Effect:  hehehe.  what is?  "Mass Effect"?

I can't help myself to laughing so hard with the phrase: "He is the most Mexican gringo you'll ever meet". HAHAHAHA! xD:D

Well, the thing of not knowing how to write it, it's normal. Don't worry. Spanish is a very difficult language to learn, both written and spoken. The same thing happens to me, with spoken English, since the phonetics of both languages is VERY different from one another. :(

No, in fact, when I was a child, I hated English, 'cause although I was trying to learn it, it was impossible to me. -_-

When I got older, I realized that it was necessary to learn it for my work: I'm a tech guy. And, in time, I ended up loving it, HAHAHA! :D

No, Pablo Picasso born in Málaga, southern Spain. To a 850 km of distance of my city. And yes, I still living in my home town.

That's kind of you! Thanks! :D

It's a RPG 3rd person shooter from Bioware. Very cool, actually. It has a very good story to tell.

Edited by masca10

1 minute ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hey guys! After get a koban reward for sign in in another game and another one for the art contest (was a very sweet reward :D), I got enough to made a x10 bet on epic pachinko... you think is worthy to try get Halloween Kimie or is better save for next time?

Don't spend it all in one place ~ 

1 minute ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hey guys! After get a koban reward for sign in in another game and another one for the art contest (was a very sweet reward :D), I got enough to made a x10 bet on epic pachinko... you think is worthy to try get Halloween Kimie or is better save for next time?

I wonder the same. I guess that if you want her so much, go forward! ^_^

But, if you want to know my personal opinion, I'd be hesitant to do it.

11 minutes ago, Redouche said:

Don't spend it all in one place ~ 

Actually, I have just enough for made a single x10 game, for that I'm hesitant... in general I have enough for a x10 and more some games, and I ending with at least 2 girls (last event, got 2 with 11 games)...

9 minutes ago, masca10 said:

I wonder the same. I guess that if you want her so much, go forward! ^_^

But, if you want to know my personal opinion, I'd be hesitant to do it.

I like Kimmie so much! And her halloween event are even better! But being realistic, my chances to get her are really slow, considering all the other girls that are wanting join my harem by the pachinko...B|

Passion x Reason, the ancient human conflict... is hard to choose!:$

• Like 1