1 minute ago, NobodyPrime said:

Actually, I have just enough for made a single x10 game, for that I'm hesitant... in general I have enough for a x10 and more some games, and I ending with at least 2 girls (last event, got 2 with 11 games)...

I like Kimmie so much! And her halloween event are even better! But being realistic, my chances to get her are really slow, considering all the other girls that are wanting join my harem by the pachinko...B|

Passion x Reason, the ancient human conflict... is hard to choose!:$

Yup, she's very pretty, as I said earlier. I only hope to see her again available in time. ^_^

It's up to you, then. I wish there was an option to lend or give away kobans. Ah, dreaming is free. xD

26 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Actually, I have just enough for made a single x10 game, for that I'm hesitant... in general I have enough for a x10 and more some games, and I ending with at least 2 girls (last event, got 2 with 11 games)...

I like Kimmie so much! And her halloween event are even better! But being realistic, my chances to get her are really slow, considering all the other girls that are wanting join my harem by the pachinko...B|

Passion x Reason, the ancient human conflict... is hard to choose!:$

Seams to me you don't want to waste them ... considering your luck in past event , if i were you i'l keep my koban's safe 

Edited by Redouche
mistake

1 minute ago, Redouche said:

Seams to me you don't want to let go to waste ... considering your luck in past event , if i were you i'l keep my koban's safe 

Yeah, I guess I shall do this...

20 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Yup, she's very pretty, as I said earlier. I only hope to see her again available in time. ^_^

It's up to you, then. I wish there was an option to lend or give away kobans. Ah, dreaming is free. xD

... cause I hope see Kimmie next year also so much!!!!! 9_9

• Like 2

4 hours ago, masca10 said:

Where?

registration for another game

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

CONTEST DAYS ALERT:  My days went to 2 days, followed by two @ 3 days.  

I thought I should take a pro-active approach???

intent.PNG

why u already leveled your girls so early? still so much time left and will become more expensive to the end

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

registration for another game

why u already leveled your girls so early? still so much time left and will become more expensive to the end

Don't make me tell you that you are wrong?

Do you play poker?

Hard Training is a two day contest.  For some reason, Minds and Bodies is a three day:  Give "XP to Girls counts equally in both.

-smiles her best poker face-

5 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

you think is worthy to try get Halloween Kimie or is better save for next time?

@NobodyPrime:  

IF ----  You are Very Disciplined and will continue to save for the next time, maybe a year from now, when HK is again available?

If you are like me, the answer is "Noooooo", not disciplined.

There is not much chance, but it is the only chance you have..

Even if you lose, you could save enough for 12 10xGames if she is available next year???

If you try, you and I will hope together HalloweenKimie joins your harem.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Don't make me tell you that you are wrong?

Do you play poker?

Hard Training is a two day contest.  For some reason, Minds and Bodies is a three day:  Give "XP to Girls counts equally in both.

-smiles her best poker face-

but still over a day time, so u increase the cost to win

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

@NobodyPrime:  

IF ----  You are Very Disciplined and will continue to save for the next time, maybe a year from now, when HK is again available?

If you are like me, the answer is "Noooooo", not disciplined.

There is not much chance, but it is the only chance you have..

Even if you lose, you could save enough for 12 10xGames if she is available next year???

If you try, you and I will hope together HalloweenKimie joins your harem.

Oh, brassy, thanks so much for your words! You are nice!!

I just calculated and my chances to get kimmie are around by 3,5%, 3,7% if I get Halloween Julliette (I guess the Dark Lord becames so much more awesome as the Pumpkin Lord, that she don't want to leave his side! xD )... I'm just fearing that next year the moderators use a new girl... ag! I guess in the end, my temptation will win my reason that way!!! :x

• Like 3

23 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Sold!!  Let me give you both:  Look in your PM for the 13 kobans. 

There are RL photos on Thrixxx.  You remember I join HH from there?  I haven't been there for weeks.  Maybe they defaced them and took them down??

couldn't find any brassy

55 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

I just calculated and my chances to get kimmie are around by 3,5%, 3,7% if I get Halloween Julliette (I guess the Dark Lord becames so much more awesome as the Pumpkin Lord, that she don't want to leave his side! xD )... I'm just fearing that next year the moderators use a new girl... ag! I guess in the end, my temptation will win my reason that way!!! :x

Boss girls do not have a set drop rate since every time you fail to get one the drop rate increases however event girls have a set drop rate so you have the same chance of getting the event girl each time you fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

but still over a day time, so u increase the cost to win

Not necessarily:

First, even if you are correct, it is fair price to pay:  I'm not trying to get the very lowest of everything.

Second, I'm letting people on the board know I'm serious.  There is no reason for them to put up 100k or even 200K if they wish to win.  Best for them?  Stay home. Even 300 or 400 is not enough if I decide to go higher.

Third, this is a two day contest.  The other is a three day.  269,000 on this contest, only put me slightly ahead on the 3 day.  I have to add anyway so no reason to wait and lose my chance for a 92W.

I'm somewhat surprized you asked me about this twice.

I'm just learning HH, but I play poker for years:  Come big or stay to home.  -smiles-

There are many gamesites where poker is played.  If you wish, I can teach you!!!  hehehee.  -You know I am just teasing!!!-

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

YES!!!   I know you really want to!!  So when you get Halloween Julliette, and you will, then you are free to light it up!!

Now, most players posted they fight under 100 times for Halloween Julliette.  I was much lower.  A couple players said 50 to 60 times, like Mala and Gork.

If you don't get her, you will always remember you tried!!  

Best of Luck!!  Muah!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

good that u r not in my group. highest what i did was about 800k points xD

I do recall someone saying they are low on Books.

that was you was it not?  You are low on Books.

You have girls.

No books.

I followed your advice and stockpiled books.

I'm surprized you ask me about this yet again:  3 times isn't it??

love brassy

i got some from pachinko and stock up my amout of books since then ^^. yes ofc cant level all my girls atm to maximum but think thats not necassary. i have 2600 girls xp in books. that should be enough. 

but back to topic cause they r not given in events contests or pachinko anymore its good to buy 1-2 times a day books from market so u can increase stock slowly

1 hour ago, Varnart said:

couldn't find any brassy

-sigh-

Have you been w/me so long?

What is it you wish?

You went to the site?  You joined?  You looked up my profile?

Even my profile has my rl pic.

After, I posted a couple others.  And some enterprizing young man, er, uh, faked a pose or two.  Hehehe.  I didn't ask him, but I didn't object either!!  haha.  There is also a pic of MeetMadden schoolgirl. I love her outfit.

You know I admire daring and boldness:  you couldn't do this?  -smiles-

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

but think thats not necassary. i have 2600 girls xp in books. that should be enough. 

How many ways can I say this babe?

Your 2600 XP is not enough.

Would you like to make a side bet?

Just bc we are not on the side screen doesn't mean we can't compete?

*********************************************************************************************

What would you like to bet?

-smiles and doesn't even bother using a poker face-  Yet, squints and tries to return Lady Gaga's classic "Pokerface" and ponders whether to post-

Just now, brassygirl said:

How many ways can I say this babe?

Your 2600 XP is not enough.

Would you like to make a side bet?

Just bc we are not on the side screen doesn't mean we can't compete?

*********************************************************************************************

What would you like to bet?

-smiles and doesn't even bother using a poker face-  Yet, squints and tries to return Lady Gaga's classic "Pokerface" and ponders whether to post-

its 7500 ^^

daring and boldness are fine qualities, you gain nothing in this life by holding back, but you only know my from here, who is to say im not daring or bold, but im also a man who looks at all sides and angles of something, but also just throw caution to the wind

• Like 2