20 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

-sigh-

Have you been w/me so long?

What is it you wish?

You went to the site?  You joined?  You looked up my profile?

Even my profile has my rl pic.

After, I posted a couple others.  And some enterprizing young man, er, uh, faked a pose or two.  Hehehe.  I didn't ask him, but I didn't object either!!  haha.  There is also a pic of MeetMadden schoolgirl. I love her outfit.

You know I admire daring and boldness:  you couldn't do this?  -smiles-

all I have to say is DAMN brassy, im not usually so guttural like this but your fucking hot!

23 minutes ago, Varnart said:

daring and boldness are fine qualities, you gain nothing in this life by holding back, but you only know my from here, who is to say im not daring or bold, but im also a man who looks at all sides and angles of something, but also just throw caution to the wind

I'm on my break at my work:  I think I am already late, but we had a very hectic morning!!  I work in a dental office.  We only have children patients.  It makes for busy all the time.

Now, what I mean to say, Varnart, you bold and daring pirate of a New World man!!  Go get my pics!!  haha.  If you want??  I love you no matter what.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, brassygirl said:

I'm on my break at my work:  I think I am already late, but we had a very hectic morning!!  I work in a dental office.  We only have children patients.  It makes for busy all the time.

Now, what I mean to say, Varnart, you bold and daring pirate of a New World man!!  Go get my pics!!  haha.  If you want??  I love you no matter what.

I've long been registered in many forums, and I've to say that I've seen very few people with that level of courtesy and kindness that you give off.

I'm serious. It's such a pleasure to talk to people like you, Vanart...

That's why I thank you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, natstar said:

Boss girls do not have a set drop rate since every time you fail to get one the drop rate increases however event girls have a set drop rate so you have the same chance of getting the event girl each time you fight.

Hey Natstar! I was talking that, if I get Halloween Julliette, my chances to get Hallowen Kimmie would increase, cause Julliette would no longer be avalible in Epic Pachinko. :)

And for the drop rate increasing every time you fail don't actually raises, this is a mathematical misunderstood that is again and again repetead around the forum. The drop rate keeps the same, but the probabilty raises causes you already burn a shoot, and well... is complicated (just had one semester of statistic on university), but the important is: drop rate keeps the same, and the probabilty, looking game by game, also keeps the same, but seing the entire universe of fights, the probability of earn a girl increases the percentage game by game of get a girl, err... ok, if you desire, I can give the full explanation, but anyway, that don't change things much xD

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, masca10 said:

I've long been registered in many forums, and I've to say that I've seen very few people with that level of courtesy and kindness that you give off.

I'm serious. It's such a pleasure to talk to people like you, Vanart...

That's why I thank you.

the honest reason is because I respect people, even if our opinions differ, they still have a right to it, I try to help people, to use my knowledge to do so, and I like this game, and really haven't met any bad people on the forum as of yet

• Like 2

il y a 28 minutes, NobodyPrime a dit :

And for the drop rate increasing every time you fail don't actually raises, this is a mathematical misunderstood that is again and again repetead around the forum. The drop rate keeps the same, but the probabilty raises causes you already burn a shoot, and well... is complicated (just had one semester of statistic on university), but the important is: drop rate keeps the same, and the probabilty, looking game by game, also keeps the same, but seing the entire universe of fights, the probability of earn a girl increases the percentage game by game of get a girl, err... ok, if you desire, I can give the full explanation, but anyway, that don't change things much xD

The drop rate really increase every time you fail and the probability aswell, much more that if the drop rate was always the same, that's a thing they added during an update (the one before Back to School event), before that the drop rate stayed the same whatever happens. They also added a maximum of battle you can do without dropping, if you reach the maximum you will be garanted a girl the next battle.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hey Natstar! I was talking that, if I get Halloween Julliette, my chances to get Hallowen Kimmie would increase, cause Julliette would no longer be avalible in Epic Pachinko. :)

They fixed a bug when the halloween event started now boss girls actually have their drop rate increased every time you fail to get one.

Event girls have a set drop rate that does not change however boss girls have a lower drop rate based on the number of boss girls you have under the new boss drop rate system you should get a boss girl every month if you farm the boss the bug was making the drop rate for boss girls not increase how much they wanted it to the day the halloween event came out and the drop rate was fixed i got pelagie from donation so the drop has indeed been fixed getting a event girl does not reduce your chance of getting a boss girl since they do not count as boss girls they have the advantage of having a set drop rate under the old system boss girls did have a set drop rate and under the old system event girls drop rate was 3 times higher than boss girls but you still have a chance of getting a boss girl before the event girl since every time you fail to get a boss girl their drop rate increases while event girls have the same drop rate so you have the same chance of getting a event girl every time you fight a boss to try and get one.

I finally got halloween juliette now back to magic forest to try to get the final boss girl from there so that i have all the boss girls before moving into hamelin town to get the boss girls from there i would like to get the boss girl from magic forest before trying epic pachinko i already got palagie from donation who was my last boss from that boss when the halloween came out so doing good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Varnart said:

I said your fucking hot brassy, like a 12 out of 10 hot like damn fucking gorgeous hot that's what I said

Oh, you are too much! 12 on a 10??  hehe.  I'll give you just 2 times more to say that, then make you stop!!  Haha.

TY!  you are really nice to say.

Did you join the site?  Do you post on my stream???  hehehe.  I'm going there in a little while just to check!!!

Ty very much again for your very kind words.  I think every girl likes to hear this!!

Muah!  oxxxo, brassy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Good Job!!

That is not even the best bit a guy replied to me complaining that the event girls did not have a high drop rate and will not drop i then replied to him then beat dark lord then replied to him 30 seconds after with a screenshot of me just getting to prove it will drop it lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hey, Sorry I missed this before:  I've been out straight today:  Worked came home and the turkey were eating something the neighbors had for their Thanksgiving-  They want to eat my Turkey?  for that?  Don't think so!!  hehehe.

Yes, you got to get Halloween Julliette from the boss:  First!!!  

If you don't get her?  You have to save your koban:  How many fights you do so far?  More than 100?  Keep trying!

• Like 1

Screenshots!!!

Do we all agree they are really cool?  Not too many other threads, well not that I see, have Screenshots.  Natstar bammed one, other than his?  *not*

The player who added them here first, and gave us instructions, is BananaJoy!

Thankful shout out to you!!

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you find to do:  make some fun and time for yourself!!

! Besos !   oxxxo, brassy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Screenshots!!!

Do we all agree they are really cool?  Not too many other threads, well not that I see, have Screenshots.  Natstar bammed one, other than his?  *not*

The player who added them here first, and gave us instructions, is BananaJoy!

Thankful shout out to you!!

Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you find to do:  make some fun and time for yourself!!

! Besos !   oxxxo, brassy

Same to you Brassy! And everyone as well! A big hug from Spain!

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

played 12 x10 pachinko and got all halloween girls. think chance for get an event girl from pachinko is somewhere about 25%

Only 3 out of 6 them are halloween event girls it's a bit confusing since it has 6 in the image but all 6 were added during the event the other three without halloween in their name people can get from pachinko any time halloween housemaid,kimie and juliette (who people can get from dark lord meaning only 2 need to be gotten from pachinko if you get her from dark lord first) It's still good you got them though also halloween housemaid uses her second star image which is also confusing in the image just posting this to let other people know as well since only 3 are only available during the event.

Edited by natstar

41 minutes ago, natstar said:

Only 3 out of 6 them are halloween event girls it's a bit confusing since it has 6 in the image but all 6 were added during the event the other three without halloween in their name people can get from pachinko any time halloween housemaid,kimie and juliette (who people can get from dark lord meaning only 2 need to be gotten from pachinko if you get her from dark lord first) It's still good you got them though also halloween housemaid uses her second star image which is also confusing in the image just posting this to let other people know as well since only 3 are only available during the event.

ah ok that didnt know. kimie was last year halloween girl so thought this year too.

15 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Oh, you are too much! 12 on a 10??  hehe.  I'll give you just 2 times more to say that, then make you stop!!  Haha.

TY!  you are really nice to say.

Did you join the site?  Do you post on my stream???  hehehe.  I'm going there in a little while just to check!!!

Ty very much again for your very kind words.  I think every girl likes to hear this!!

Muah!  oxxxo, brassy

tease, im upping it to 13 out of 9 now, and id love to hear how you think you could make me stop hehe

Edited by Varnart

Dark lord has given me the Hollowin event girl after 42hours of trying but the last girl ( the blue hair one) won't drop ><  spending a LOT  of battle energy on him without any result ..

should i wait after the event passes ? and go pound on grunt in staid  

Edited by Redouche