[ 25-Jun-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

Guys, can you tell me, how exactly does the "Perform x15 times" button in the Tower of Fame works? Are the opponents chosen randomly? Or from the bottom of the bracket by level? 

the lowest level opponents get attacked

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Guys, can you tell me, how exactly does the "Perform x15 times" button in the Tower of Fame works? Are the opponents chosen randomly? Or from the bottom of the bracket by level? 

from bottom by level, as far as I know (what means I am 98% sure)

well, didnt see page 4, so how can I delete this post?

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

I am been nice 😇, just a bit more to the 4th place is enough for me, but a 5th-10th isn't bad either. Let's wait until tomorrow to see how the situation develops. 

One Punch man hiding his power level, ca. 2020 colourized  🤣
I'm already down at 10th place, feelsbadman, hopefully I stay in the 5-10 range, but I dont think I will since it seems like every opponent in my arena is boosted to high heavens... At least Im not bracketed with Тёмный Властелин :D 

17 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

they said it while this event was still in developement. If then did NOT implement this, then this event is even worse than the path of attraction

they also quoted this in the first post of this topic

All players that win the girl before the end of the event will be separated into special brackets in order to continue enjoying the event :). They will have other rewards available

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, jelom said:

madness started

image.png.968167d284ef901f23082c06e9373f58.png

That's actually nuts. That's about 100k more than most people at the top 10 in my contest bracket has. Numer 7 in my bracket has 24,509 points at the moment so 😅 And the leader currently has 36,073 points. I now think that I got a pretty chill bracket actually 🤣

Edit:

MedicalAngelicJavalina-size_restricted.g

Edited by Slynia
  • Haha 4

Slynia, what bracket is that?  I 'm just asking to see what I can expect.  I'm currently in a bracket where the top is at 33,000 for the daily competition.  Glad I stayed in S1 in the tower of fame. Top in S1 is at 2074 pts.   I'm also only level 264.  It sounds like the higher in level you get and the higher in Tower of Fame brackets you get  you start to run into MONSTER whale players.

Edited by Dr. Lust
Correcting my fat fingered typos

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Slynia, what bracket is that?  I 'm just asking to see what I can expect.  I'm currently in a bracket where the top is at 33,000 for the daily competition.  Glad I stayed in S1 in the tower of fame. Top in S1 is at 2074 pts.   I'm also only level 264.  It sounds like the higher in level you get and the higher in Tower of Fame brackets you get  you start to run into MONSTER whale players.

Contests only have to do with your level. Since I'm above level 400 I am placed in a bracket with only level 400+ players. KK changed in the recent update from everyone above level 360 being in the same contest brackets to everyone 400+ being in the same instead, so now the 360+ players are placed with other players from lvl 360 to lvl 399. It's completely random who you're placed with, as long as they are in the same level range as you.

I don't know why, but this event caught me on a bad day and I've not been giving it a f*ck all day. I saw it during the refresh when I went to collect the prize of yesterday's contest (side note: one of this days the servers won't be able to cope with it and instead of slowing down to a crawl, they will just shoot down), but other than that, I haven't bothered to check it again nor have I done anyhting different than usual.

We'll see how it goes but, to be honest, I don't really care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's sad but that's how most online games eventually devolve.  Many may start with a great idea.  Nicely balanced between F2P and Pay to Play gamers.  But they ALL eventually give in to their greed and become pay to play sites.  I can't blame the developers.  Greed is just part of human nature. Heck, it's why they started the idea in the first place.  They didn't develop it out of the goodness of their hearts and to make a fun game.  They made it to make cash.  I just wish I got in on the ground floor of this when it started way back when, instead of getting into that corporate grind hell hole I worked in.  Best of luck to all in the event. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 3

Well, for anyone feeling bad about their current bracket, remember it could be worse. Behold, the stupidity of league rushers!

image.png

For some perspective, currently at 28,615 myself, which is close to as high as it possibly could have been by this point without spending Kobans. I do chalk the occasional loss in Arena. Anyway, glad that I already resolved to coast my way through this event. I ain't competing with that silliness.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, ~Crown Clown said:

Lmao, is every 400+ guy like this? 

Screenshot_20200626_054903.jpg

Nope, I''m 404 and I've yet to put in a single dollar into this... yet in comparison to the MONSTER WHALES. I'm just a minnow, 

Edited:

Though in comparison... jeez these guys are going at it and I know I'm in the lower tier bracket of the 400 plus people.

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 6.47.49 PM.png

Edited by Zanko
Wanted to add an image and comment.
  • Like 2

Oh, right. 
PSA

Everyone please pay attention to the contest timers. The Legendary one finishes half an hour before the daily reset, so if you're planning on ticking off some last minute points/positions, make sure you get them in on time. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Sad 1

submitted ticket due to still not seeing it on this side or the Gharem side ( Despite fulfilling necessary requirements ).  So seeing as other people are having similar problem.... Can we never have this event again? Stick to legendary days. That brings in plenty of money for Nutaku.

Edited by animewatcha
  • Like 1

image.png.30110bd27f2660c585a03c3a55d60058.png
and like that, most of the top 10 spots are out of reach... I was hoping to be able to squeeze in top 4 with some koban usage, but at this point why bother... (Im still 11th place)
Also the plan was to get the girl before the 2nd contest, since theres no way in hell that you're beating high level whales in that contest if you're F2P yourself, and I just spent all my orbs in the last Orgy days, so I fully expect to be placed at like 24 in the next contest, so that means  that only the villain fights and/or books are my only options to even hope to win.... Lol imagine how dogshit this event would be if past 10th place u just got nothing, like the first one was on the test server...

Edited by Čamuga
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Kenrae said:

I guess everybody has some in their bracket, but come on.
image.png.763b623a6a964b4ad4074ae1f9344ab2.png

I have 31075 without spending kobans.

HOLY SHIT! And I was whining about my bracket! Man yours is a total nightmare, this is what I imagined would go on when they first introduced this retarded Legendary contest idea.... I imagine that all those scores will be going up rapidly in about 3 hours from now, but yours are gonna go even further beyond...

Just now, Slynia said:

Contests only have to do with your level. Since I'm above level 400 I am placed in a bracket with only level 400+ players. KK changed in the recent update from everyone above level 360 being in the same contest brackets to everyone 400+ being in the same instead, so now the 360+ players are placed with other players from lvl 360 to lvl 399. It's completely random who you're placed with, as long as they are in the same level range as you.

Just now, Eman said:

I don't know why, but this event caught me on a bad day and I've not been giving it a f*ck all day. I saw it during the refresh when I went to collect the prize of yesterday's contest (side note: one of this days the servers won't be able to cope with it and instead of slowing down to a crawl, they will just shoot down), but other than that, I haven't bothered to check it again nor have I done anyhting different than usual.

We'll see how it goes but, to be honest, I don't really care.

Just now, Dr. Lust said:

It's sad but that's how most online games eventually devolve.  Many may start with a great idea.  Nicely balanced between F2P and Pay to Play gamers.  But they ALL eventually give in to their greed and become pay to play sites.  I can't blame the developers.  Greed is just part of human nature. Heck, it's why they started the idea in the first place.  They didn't develop it out of the goodness of their hearts and to make a fun game.  They made it to make cash.  I just wish I got in on the ground floor of this when it started way back when, instead of getting into that corporate grind hell hole I worked in.  Best of luck to all in the event. 

to be fair 

the game has given us much more girls to win

im not trying to defend greed or anything, but in regular events you can win 4 girls now, before it used to be only 2

the orbs also helps win girls, plus the 6 girls in champions,

this new event is elitist but hentai heroes is still nice, wanna talk about greed, look at hentai clicker lol. hentai clicker events and puzzles are literally impossible