• Bastet
    • Bimbette
    • Sponsor Sara Jay
    • Misvaginus
    • Jealous Bunny's Mother
    • LuxuriousBody
    • Dusty
    • Lupa's Mother

it was a great event for me I got 6 new girls, 8-9 refills needed for lopussy but it was it worth, got dickachoo yvonne revenge and sailor celsius from 22 EpP orbs and aphrodite from 4 EvP

Got 64 shards for Anell. So better than expected. 

Orgy days looks more promising, so will probably spent some kobans there. 

As I see it this event was more aimed at veteran players that can fill some missing spots in their harem.

For newer players, the rewards are much better in a normal or an OD event. 

hace 2 horas, Max669 dijo:

4 refills, 2 refills... Not sure if I'm the unlucky one with 11 refills... :(

Well, I did my refills while having streaks of good luck and they worked great. Maybe your timing wasn't the best possible? That said, I find it impressive to get a girl with only 2 refills.

Idk, maybe next time it will be the other way around and I'll the one looking at your refills and think how the f*ck you managed to do it.

39 minutes ago, bill1 said:

Got 64 shards for Anell. So better than expected. 

barely got anell to full before the event ended with 13 or 14 refills, however I did have the full 20 when the event began.

The new "part" of that event looks more promising with one 14 shard drop recently, however they gotta ramp up those rewards. The daily reward today was worth so little they had to invent an item for it.

I'll post my results too.

34 refills total to get Bernadette Barda and Kootra. 7.3k kobans. For nearly the same amount 7.8k Falco82 was able to grab 3 girls. Oh well. And after that I tried my luck with Epic Pachinko. I got 10 girls from 115 1xEP orbs (all of my accumulated orbs for quite some time). 2 of which were event girls - Shadow Astis and Baker Brittany. So, in the end I was able to create a good event for myself out of this.

It didn't turn out to be as bad as I expected when all is added up.  In this account, I had 2400 kobans and Lopussy on 67 shards before the end.  I depleted my koban count down to 841 at the start of this Orgy Days phase of the Anniversary, but I got her.

I also managed to get her in Peregrine Took with a similar koban count and 61 shards.  This is added to luck in EP with an orb to recruit Kootra.

I wasn't lucky in Herbie Hynde, but had good fortune in Lili with orbs, recruiting Aphrodite and Valicta to go with Jenna HottyTEEN69 which I gained from Mythic Pachinko (I wrongly said in that thread that I got her in Herbie Hynde).

I hope you had a successful event.  I discovered it was foreplay which explains the terrible drop rate.  At least the shard drops for Lopussy improved for me before the end, otherwise I'd never have got her.

I'm glad I broke my rule in trying for her in three accounts.  She looks wonderful - one of my best girls, since I fully upgraded her affection to allow me to judge.  For me her third pose is best.

As expected, it was impossible to obtain a full girl with only free combativity, and I ended with Bernadette Barda at 79/100, plus the returning thought I don't know when the hell she will be on a villain again.

On a side note, I forgot that in the tail of my harem is still Elina (one of the new girls of last year anniversary) at 91/100: the devs didn't even deign to offer the opportunity to finish what started a year ago, and who knows if they will ever do it.

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So by cherrypicking and ignoring the majority of the anniversary this year, sure. I've got numerous issues with the rest of what you say (especially that you SOMEHOW consider the boss girl selections worse in this one overall), but not worth listing them since you've got those giant blinders on.

Norou was indeed good, provided you didn't have her. The fact that many people already did (since she'd been available twice previously, was a well drawn girl and parody of a popular character), makes me evaluate it as medium overall.

I think that this current event that's about to end was designed in the context of a full month worth of celebrations, so to assess it in isolation is unfair to it. It would likely come off worse in that regard, but even then I still think this one is SIGNIFICANTLY better than last year, even with Valicta.

I'm not cherry picking. I am comparing a 4 day event to a 4 day event. My main problem with the boss girl selections is Valicta,  but there are others people have complained about.  We can each grade the girl selections, and agree to disagree. If you think selecting Valicta as one was competent, I cannot agree.

It wasn't the fact that the girl was Norou specifically, it's that there was one.

If you want to accuse me of cherry-picking comparing two 2 4 day events with the same title from different years, I request that you not reply to me - and I know you are a mod.

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I think that's a meaningless comparison. I'd rather compare last year's anniversary celebrations to this year's celebrations. "Oh, players didn't feel we did enough last year since it was only in a few days. Okay, let's make it a whole MONTH of celebrations then". 

I can understand that, but it suffers from the fallacy that trying to compare 4 days to some much large number of days will definitely favor the larger number of days.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zteev said:

I'm not cherry picking. I am comparing a 4 day event to a 4 day event. My main problem with the boss girl selections is Valicta,  but there are others people have complained about.  We can each grade the girl selections, and agree to disagree. If you think selecting Valicta as one was competent, I cannot agree.

I just want to jump in real quick on this bit here. I didn't go into detail on why I preferred this year over last year on my previous general assessment in this thread, but here's the crux.

First lets just get it out of the way that I also thought Valicta was stupid. Like, really dumb.

However, last year was a proper slap to anyone that had actually supported and played the game for the entire preceding year. Every girl that was available on the bosses was the daily mission reward from every event the preceding year. 'Oh, you played the game for all this time, logged in every day and supported it? Good job, you get literally nothing to do.' (Again, I don't count the already scheduled Pachinko permanents that were hastily rammed into last year to try and quell the shitstorm.)

Adding in that Norou was made free, who was a girl that most dedicated veteran players had made the effort to get the first (and second, but I have some major issues with Triple Threat that I'm not going into here) time she was available, and last year's event felt pretty punishing as a dedicated vet. There was absolutely nothing besides an extended Pachinko pool.

So there's some history and perspective for you. Myself and George's (and others besides) expectations were already exceeded by this 4-day this year because the bar was really, really low. To be clear, both are distinctly lacking if we just take these 4-days in isolation but I'm already pleased that I've actually had something which I can do.

Edit: I've just checked your join date, and I'm puzzled as to why you also didn't have these problems with last year's boss selections.

• Like 4

On 7/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, casket said:

Ended up getting Lopussy. I reached about 65 shards with free combativity, then got to 93 with 4 refills.

I'm slightly annoyed that I was stalled at 99 shards for her and had to use two more refills to get the last shard. So 6 refills total

That's when I started trying for her (63 shards in one account and 67 in another).  In the past, too often than I'd care to remember I've been stalled in the high 90s, but thankfully not this time.  I had a bit of luck towards the end in both accounts (including this one) and managed to snare her.  I didn't bother trying in the other accounts because I wouldn't have got her in a month of sundays.

Congrats to the artist who drew Lopussy - inspiring effort and the loveliest legs in the business!  Fantastic and sexy attire too.

23 hours ago, Darsca said:

I just want to jump in real quick on this bit here. I didn't go into detail on why I preferred this year over last year on my previous general assessment in this thread, but here's the crux.

First lets just get it out of the way that I also thought Valicta was stupid. Like, really dumb.

However, last year was a proper slap to anyone that had actually supported and played the game for the entire preceding year. Every girl that was available on the bosses was the daily mission reward from every event the preceding year. 'Oh, you played the game for all this time, logged in every day and supported it? Good job, you get literally nothing to do.' (Again, I don't count the already scheduled Pachinko permanents that were hastily rammed into last year to try and quell the shitstorm.)

Adding in that Norou was made free, who was a girl that most dedicated veteran players had made the effort to get the first (and second, but I have some major issues with Triple Threat that I'm not going into here) time she was available, and last year's event felt pretty punishing as a dedicated vet. There was absolutely nothing besides an extended Pachinko pool.

So there's some history and perspective for you. Myself and George's (and others besides) expectations were already exceeded by this 4-day this year because the bar was really, really low. To be clear, both are distinctly lacking if we just take these 4-days in isolation but I'm already pleased that I've actually had something which I can do.

Edit: I've just checked your join date, and I'm puzzled as to why you also didn't have these problems with last year's boss selections.

In my post on last year's event I said:

I set my expectations low, and was hoping for just a couple girls I didn't have on bosses. This failed to reach those meager expectations. I've got lots of Kobans to use, will likely do an Epic Pachinko at some point, since I have a contest up.

So I completely agree with you that that selection was bad.

I didn't really like last year's boss selections, either, but Valicta was a bigger slap in the face, I feel. While , like many, may have already had all the boss girls, at least there were likely newer players who finally had a shot at some of them. There's literally nobody that won't have a shot at Valicta for free..

Also, I think Norou in the Arena is literally the highlight of last year's Anniversary event,  as it was both a new way to have a girl drop, and she was the only girl I didn't have.

I guess my take on it is that Norou in Arena and bad selection of girls for me on bosses is better than no girl in Arena, a somewhat better selection of girls for me, with the worst/laziest selection for a girl in an event ever seen for a major demerit.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 4:49 AM, nope1 said:

I got one girl in 4 days. Drop rate was super low compared to this week

Yep, the drop  can be zero when I used all 20 energy.

That sucks. I;m leaving this game (like some have on this forum) soon after the anniversary event. I played the Event Pachiko 8 times and got ZERO girls. High change my ass!

• Thinking 1

48 minutes ago, Lafred said:

Yep, the drop  can be zero when I used all 20 energy.

That sucks. I;m leaving this game (like some have on this forum) soon after the anniversary event. I played the Event Pachiko 8 times and got ZERO girls. High change my ass!

High chance has been confirmed to be 22.5%, so the chance to get no girl out of 8 tries is (1-.225)^8 or 13%, which isn't too unlikely.

1 hour ago, MCP said:

High chance has been confirmed to be 22.5%, so the chance to get no girl out of 8 tries is (1-.225)^8 or 13%, which isn't too unlikely.

Oh thanks. If 22.5% is high, makes you wonder what other stuff is wrong here.

Thanks again. Now I know for sure this game sucks more and more.

• Thinking 1