• Anniversary Lenaelle
    • Christmas Arcana
    • Anniversary Shina
    • (None)

hace 12 horas, Antimon dijo:

look closely at the pachinko banner

Oh, my f*cking God!

hace 12 horas, Čamuga dijo:

omg you're right, is she a part of shinas poses? Fuckin' hell did they ruin 2 girls in one!? 🤣🤣

Shina and Justine got involved in a deadly combo... and none of them survived.

hace 6 horas, Wolfy45 dijo:

look at shina´s affection scenes and her star poses, Justine appears there 

I don't know if thank you for pointing this out or hate you for making me see it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, I think this anecdote would do fine here...

When I started to upgrade Anniversary Shina, the game crashed as soon as I wanted to hit the first scene's cost.
She must be drawn so terribly that my computer decided it had enough of it.

• Haha 13

2 hours ago, mikcris said:

To be honest... even if it would be 12000 kobans, it gives one a choice on what to pursue... nobody forces anyone to pursue all girls in all events during one month.

Anyway orgy and revival are repetitive and also you get the chance (for the lack of a better word) to get the missing girls at the mythic pachinko. it takes time I give you that... and one need patience.

A better approach would be during orgy days to alternate between what girls are available at pachinko and at bosses. One time a girl would be at pachinko... the next time is available it could be a at one of the bosses (villains).

i totally understand what you mean my friend, but as i said after 3 years of playing i should not have the problem to "skip" an event becouse i don't have enough. It should be a problem of a beginner. For example i remeber myself not gettin festival bonnie the first time she appeared in 2017 becouse i was not at her world, when i arrived the event was ending and i couldn't drop her. With your (absolutely correct  reasoning, don't get me wrong, i agree) i can have her in a second time, and here is the problem.  Revival 2018: i'm  not lucky no drop, can't get her. Revival 2019: she is in pachinko, i can't get her. Orgy days 2020: she is in jackson, but i had to go for another one with more income and i'm sitting at 62 shards for her. All this chatter to say: not getting a single girl in an event put yourself in a hard spot in the future, you will always be behind (just think legendary days now, if u don't have a 100 shard drop u cannot get the old and the new legendary). This is why somehow you "must" play every event and try to get at least one girl in my opinion. Again, i understand your point, but this is my "gaming player" opinion (even if a started and i play at 80% for the hentai parody art, there is always my 20% gamer part that has to plan, accumulate and play a game, can't do nothing about that is my inner voice :) )

6 hours ago, Xemnas said:

i totally understand what you mean my friend, but as i said after 3 years of playing i should not have the problem to "skip" an event becouse i don't have enough ...

Yeah, I think so, too. I am playing since two years, but I wont have the same problem as you. I wont have to skip an event because of missing kobans, there were plenty along the way for a (mostly) f2p-player (I bought some world bundles and the starter offer + some monthly cards, but everything with free nutaku gold, so not sure which category I am in). If you wont have enough kobans, what else can you do than skip some events.

Anyway, I am hoping they wont introduce a new kind of event with more new girls (which would also be LC + LD every (2nd) month), but rather do some more events with already excisting girls (which could be a monthly ED for instance), that would be a) increase the chances to see some girls earlier than a year or more what would also make more sense regarding the idea of the affection system and b) wouldnt force the artist to draw more girls even faster and maybe reduce the chances of a 2nd shina

• Like 2

So, I just opened up Mythic Pachinko and to my shock and horror I find who is there; none other than Super Deformed Shina and Dead-Eye Kelina.

Now, I have my free game but do I really dare the Fickled Gods of Chance and play it, with the actual possibility of winning one of these two?

Also, isn't it a bit early for SD Shina to be showing up?

SDShina.png

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

So, I just opened up Mythic Pachinko and to my shock and horror I find who is there; none other than Super Deformed Shina and Dead-Eye Kelina.

Now, I have my free game but do I really dare the Fickled Gods of Chance and play it, with the actual possibility of winning one of these two?

SDShina.png

yeah, we also had selena and mission noemy (and a new 5 star girl) in the pachinko last few days; so far nobody knows if this was intended and what it actually means (do they add all new girls instantly in the pachinko pool? Have they just added the girls who were allready registered on the server until the extension?)

I am pretty sure it's already being discussed somewhere on the forum, but cant remember the thread (maybe some of the patch notes) ...

Also: I would play the free game of course, because I am not one of those who deny a not so well looking girl (in my eyes) some fun in my harem ... that's not a world I want to live in.

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

Also: I would play the free game of course, because I am not one of those who deny a not so well looking girl (in my eyes) some fun in my harem ... that's not a world I want to live in.

You do have a point. I guess every Harem needs their Gimp.

I wonder if I could find a Navel suit in her size?

16 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

You do have a point. I guess every Harem needs their Gimp.

I wonder if I could find a Navel suit in her size?

You wont find out, if you are not trying ...

As for the event; so far I did 19 refills and got 4,9/6 girls. I am guessing there will be another 8-10 refills for the last girl on the last event day

On 8/5/2020 at 7:25 PM, Zamio said:

Not a chance. At the end of Day 4, am at 6.8% drop rate. At this rate, I'll be lucky to get 2 girls.

586132178_ScreenShot2020-08-09at8_36_05AM.png.7ce99cf28785cefb2f1d986c06f8e170.png

Complaining works. So, I got the two EP permanents out of my pool for free during this event.

I got Anniversary Fairy from an Epic Orb and Anniversary Abrael from an EPX10 Orb.

Left with a little more than a day, probably going to have a shot at Jennie and see how it goes. I might refill if I get more than 50 shards.

• Like 3

The final day of the event approaches — a decision time for whether to get the girls you are on the fence about.

I do not like the style of the anniversary girls on the villains, so I am skipping them.  If my Koban flow is good, I may get them when they reappear during Orgy Days (which they might next year).

I plan to get all the other villain girls.  I am not excited about Jenna HottyTEEN69, but her artwork seems fine, and it is 40% cheaper to get her now than during Epic Days in the future.

I like Anniversary Noemy, and happily, she is the mission girl.

In total, I expect to get 23 event girls from the 30 day anniversary superevent.  There was poor communication (Anniversary Revival shard range and small initial gift sizes would not be a problem if it was made clearer that things will get hotter) and questionable artwork (this event), but definitely, it is the biggest Kinkoid anniversary ever.  I do wish the theme would shift from producing many more girls to giving something special with each girl; and I would also like better tools for managing and showcasing such a large harem.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I was in the same boat, and had only deformed Shina. Rolled with it anyway - good luck.

I think we all got that Shina in the Mythic Pachinko. I admit that I hesitated for a moment but, given that I got a girl from it at the start of the current event, it was very unlikely that I'd be lucky again a second time so soon, so went for it and got an avatar.

Talking about the current event, we're in the last 24 hours! Best of luck to all of us that are still trying to get a girl.

Edited by Eman

Can I just say that the MC is a jerk for celebrating his 4 years in the Haremverse without Bunny, the one who brought him there 😑 Especially since it's also more or less coinciding with Bunny's birthday.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 3
  • Haha 11

I have to apologize in one thing: i finally got fairy, in a previous post judging from the beginning pose she seemed a lot different to me, but now that i saw her in the scenes and in the other poses i must say that: i'm sorry she is actually really well drawn and well upgraded into the new art style. So for me good job with her :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, blaa said:

You wont find out, if you are not trying ...

As for the event; so far I did 19 refills and got 4,9/6 girls. I am guessing there will be another 8-10 refills for the last girl on the last event day

I tried and got a bowl of Chlorella.

Chlorella, that's a weird name. Sounds like something you'd catch.

Me: Doctor, Doctor I tried to get SD Shina for my harem and now I don't feel well.

Doctor: Hmmmm. Well, it seems in your attempt you've contracted Chlorella.

Me: How bad is it?
Doctor: Well, it's a bowl full.

• Haha 4

So, from this event, I've gotten Fairy and Derri with Jenni at 76. This has been without refills, so I'm pretty happy. What's unfortunate is that I missed about 60 points worth of free combat. I'm considering refilling thrice to reach parity, but it looks like I'll be okay with Jenni.

Wish everyone luck in their battles.

Final result from the event was Anniversary Noemy, Greta, Arabella, and JennaHotty from drops. Used 5-6 refills to finish JennaHotty.

During a contest, I got Anniversary Jennie, Adelaide, and Natahsa, so 7 girls added to harem so far. 

8 added to the game, so I'm 1 behind. Hopefully I can catch up in the next week or so, as I only need 1 of the 2 Legendary girls, and will probably be using some orbs.

• Like 2