• Nemah
    • Anniversary Selena
    • Date Arianne
    • Anniversary Abrael
    • Anniversary Lenaelle
    • Christmas Arcana
    • Anniversary Shina
    • (None)

Just got the last girl from this event. Today, after getting the last villain girl (Anniversary Derri) by a 100 shards drop, I only had 4 girls left in the pachinko.
I had two 10x EP orbs saved, so that was 2 easy girls, now, I had 54 1x EP orbs to use for my remaining 2 girls. At my 52nd spin, I got the first girl, and the two remaining orbs gave me no luck. 
Damn, 52 orbs before getting a single girl? A total of 54 spins only gave me 1 girl, I'm mad... so I just did a f**k it and did a 10x spin for kobans instead. 👍

For anyone wondering, I had all girls already in this event except for the new "Anniversary" girls, meaning 7 girls (not counting Anniversary Noemy), 3 from villains, and 4 from epic pachinko.

Edit: But hey, I guess I'll get a good placing in the contest at least? xD

fgfffffffffffffffff.PNG

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

hace 1 hora, Čamuga dijo:

Tbh all I see is 2 dipshits arguing over something no one understands, not even the 2 of them 🤣

Edit: After whining about drop rates and buying a single refill, I went from like 55 to 94 shards on Ria, turns out whining on the forum actually works! I need to keep whining, why did I ever stop!? :D 

Yep, I can confirm whining works and that I got Anniversary Fairy.

We'll see if I can get Jennie in what's left of the event (at least I know I can do a refill with no problems after yesterday's gift).

3 ore fa, LanceHardwood ha scritto:

However, my experience during normal events, with 4 girls to be farmed from champions villains is that I'm done at least a couple of days before the end of the event. This would be 400 shards total by that time, giving a rough estimate of ~200 shards 5 days in, without refills.

2 ore fa, LanceHardwood ha scritto:

4 girls in 10 days would be 400 shards, unless yours somehow cost 75 each.

Maybe you missed Shal's emphasis in your quote that it wasn't only on the mistake champions/villains but also on the number your calculations are based on.

In the "normal events" (aka classic events) the villain's girls are always 3 not 4.

Edit: but @Antimon had already written it, sorry I hadn't read your answer before writing mine 😅

Edited by Falco82

God damn KK spoiling us with all these koban gifts! :D 

Edit: God damn, we got Legendary days coming right up after this, now I kinda feel like I need to save these Kobans! Now I very much appreciate the gifts!

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 ore fa, Čamuga ha scritto:

God damn KK spoiling us with all these koban gifts! :D 

Edit: God damn, we got Legendary days coming right up after this, now I kinda feel like I need to save these Kobans! Now I very much appreciate the gifts!

Oof, they had in mind 4 events more for August. I'm wondering what the last two ones could be. The 6 days one could be another PoA (after all, the three we had all lasted a different amount of days, we still miss a 6 days one 😂). I'd exclude a legendary contest only based on the fact that we are having LD, too, so we are already getting a new 5* legendary this month. 

Other formats we had... Foreplay and calendary days?

34 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Oof, they had in mind 4 events more for August. I'm wondering what the last two ones could be. The 6 days one could be another PoA (after all, the three we had all lasted a different amount of days, we still miss a 6 days one 😂). I'd exclude a legendary contest only based on the fact that we are having LD, too, so we are already getting a new 5* legendary this month. 

Other formats we had... Foreplay and calendary days?

My Guess is that the last 2 events will be Epic Days & (possibly) Legendary Contests #2.

Edited by Caradog
typo

i mean i don't wanna a legendary contest too to be honest but maybe (and i a very big MAYBE) they are planning to extend the duration of the days in a way that everybody can take the girl. Still i don't like it tho, the expense can be a lot and delayed in 6 days of constant spending if u are in a bracket with lots of shopper (i've nothing against shoppers btw, rather thank you for the money that you give to kk, and also many of them proved they care about us, "humble" players). Also the problem is in the event of the beginning of the moth: even if the drops seems higher to me, this time i've started with 115 fight of the poa and there was combactivity gifts too, if we delete this things from the equation, i don't think is possible to get 3 girls without using kobans. Also i've to say that we have 9 days instead of 12 so we earn less kobans through the event missions, in the end i'm against a bit to this, problem is that i don't know to solve the situation: maybe increase more the drop rate or the shards drop, still not sure is a good way to deal with it. What i mean is: we need a way to not give away girls for free (for kk sake) and to not put the regular player like me in a deep burning hell :)

24 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Question: Is Jenna Hottyteen69 even worth going for? That name puts me off so much lmao, is that a troll girl or some shit?

It's a camgirl. They added 2 camgirls to the epic pachinko pool after the overwhelming succes with Sara Jay but before they did the cross promos.

hace 12 horas, Wolfy45 dijo:

Justine looks horrible

Justine doesn't appear in this event, so... what?

hace 4 horas, Čamuga dijo:

Please no more legendary contests, fuck that shit honestly.

I agree, I hated it as well, but I'm sure the devs will need to be told twice or thrice before they understand it.

8 hours ago, Xemnas said:

i mean i don't wanna a legendary contest too to be honest but maybe (and i a very big MAYBE) they are planning to extend the duration of the days in a way that everybody can take the girl. Still i don't like it tho, the expense can be a lot and delayed in 6 days of constant spending if u are in a bracket with lots of shopper (i've nothing against shoppers btw, rather thank you for the money that you give to kk, and also many of them proved they care about us, "humble" players). Also the problem is in the event of the beginning of the moth: even if the drops seems higher to me, this time i've started with 115 fight of the poa and there was combactivity gifts too, if we delete this things from the equation, i don't think is possible to get 3 girls without using kobans. Also i've to say that we have 9 days instead of 12 so we earn less kobans through the event missions, in the end i'm against a bit to this, problem is that i don't know to solve the situation: maybe increase more the drop rate or the shards drop, still not sure is a good way to deal with it. What i mean is: we need a way to not give away girls for free (for kk sake) and to not put the regular player like me in a deep burning hell :)

Well, i posted that they could have more than one legendary contest a day so more people could get the girl every day but everyone hated the idea because they think that they have to win every contest every day instead of pick one to win.

the main reason the game has become even more pay to win is because people do not like ideas that would actually help free to play players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

The main reason the game has become even more pay to win is because people do not like ideas that would actually help free to play players.

The game is only "pay to win" if you think of it as some sort of competition to see who can get the most of anything.

Being a F2P gamer myself I stopped thinking that way 30 years ago. I'm no longer a 20 year old adrenaline junkie online. Now I'm just a laid back retiree cruising, not stressing contests, relaxing online and just enjoying the game.  If you just log in to acquire a few harem girls and read the comic/story lines, then for free players it's fun.  If you are trying to compete against paying players you might as well be beating your head against a wall, and that's no fun.

If I acquire the event girl and one other from the villains I'm happy.

When you think about it, there is no "winner".  So....Don't worry. Be Happy. :)

This song sums it up:

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

hace 6 horas, Eman dijo:

Justine doesn't appear in this event, so... what?

I agree, I hated it as well, but I'm sure the devs will need to be told twice or thrice before they understand it.

look at shina´s affection scenes and her star poses, Justine appears there 

I finally managed to get JennaHotty... this morning (umt -7). The night before I got her up to 98 shards then burned through 11 free battles with no success to get the final single drop of 4 shards before work.

Overall, I'm going to roughly guess that I had 1 shard drop every 15 battles. I didn't write down my drops but it mostly looked like 1 drop every 20 with the occasional 2 drops every 20.

I didn't do any refills. None of the girls that were available inspired me enough to spend. (I already had Bunny's Mom, Nemah, Date Arianne, and Greta [freckles for the win!]).

With less than three days I decided to just try and pump shard points into Adeliade. Again, not a high priority pick but she stands out better than the rest that are available. My other choices may have been Arabella (though I couldn't tell if she was drawn well or not due to the fish-netting attire and heavy mascara) and Ria. If I get that magic 100 shard drop I'll probably head after the other two in that order.

Overall, it feels like the drop rates are lower. That, as time progresses in the game's existence, that the drop rates are getting more infrequent.  And the predictability of such a low, regular drop rate doesn't inspire me to invest much.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

This has been a weird event for me. Normally, I'd have 2 event girls from fights by this time, but I have just Arabella, and 93 shards on Greta. Subpar, but I will get 7 shards in 2 days, and hope for some luck.

What's weird is that I actually have 4 new event girls. I got Anniversary Jenny & Adelaide as drops from epic Pachinko when doing the contest the other day. I didn't use a ton of orbs, around 20ish, and those were the girls I got. The odds of getting 2 event girls of the whole visible pool seems kind of low. I did get a third girl after that, as well.

So it will be 6 new girls for me so far this month (assuming I get those 7 shards in 2 days + Anniversary Noemy), and 8 new to game. That's not great progress, put 8 new girls at once in game is a lot.

Edited by Zteev

4 hours ago, mikcris said:

Maybe it will be:

- 10th to 14th August 4 day event Legendary days

- 14th to 19th of August 5 day event Orgy days (because what is orgy days if not a revival event)

- 19th to 23rd of August 4 day event Legendary Contests 

- 24th to 30th of August 6 day event standard PoA maybe with only two girls (although the last POA except with the sh*t with sell items/10000 points in day 7 could have been done without spending Kobans in 5 or 6 days- so maybe 4 girls)

I really hope it is not like this my friend becouse for me would mean this (all numbers are not accurate, and it is after all the free fights):

-10th to 14th to August 2000 kobans to end the legendary

-14th to 19th of August 2000/2500 kobans to get 1 girl

-19th to 23rd of August 1000/....... kobans to get the legendary

-24th to 30th of August 7200 kobans to get all the girls and if the next month is gonna be a 9 days event again i will really need to start with the more combactivity of the 2nd path

I earn maybe 10.000 kobans a month and this is gonna be 12.000+ kobans at least. If it is like this i will not be able to keep up, i started the game at the beginning 3 years ago becouse  i found it very fair between players: the free ones get 3 girls the pay ones get 5, and the free ones with some effort can have a good income too (i remeber the first epic days guys with 2000 kobans at the end of the event i had at least 3 girls if not more XD). What i mean is: i already have to make some choices for example in the orgy days i can go only for one out of 5 i really hope i'm not forced to skip events due to kobans (come on i'm a veteran player now i should be out of this shit XD)

• Like 1