• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• --------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Eva ------- Meh
    • --------------------- Yucky
    • ------------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Sarah ------- Meh
    • ------------------------- Yucky

Unless it was already anounced what the two last events are going to be, i have a gut feeling  that Legendary Contest will be the 4 days (next one) and the six days will be a PoA (last one). The legendary contest is pretty much garanted to happen, after that week 33 patch notes, and sice we are getting orgy days now, that just leaves PoA. Unless they go with an epic days, but i doubt it, considering wealready had a legendary days this month.

hace 33 minutos, AnuzDestroyah dijo:

Unless it was already anounced what the two last events are going to be, i have a gut feeling  that Legendary Contest will be the 4 days (next one) and the six days will be a PoA (last one). The legendary contest is pretty much garanted to happen, after that week 33 patch notes, and sice we are getting orgy days now, that just leaves PoA. Unless they go with an epic days, but i doubt it, considering wealready had a legendary days this month.

I disagree with you. I think the last event, the 6-days one, will be the Legendary Contest and the extra days are because of our complains after the first time. It's too soon for another PoA, and i think that devs want to use both types of events in alternate months like they've been doing with the Epic and Legendary Days events.

As for what could be the 4-day event one, I have no idea. Maybe it's an Epic days to confuse it all a bit more. It's the first time we have 5 events in a month and, quite frankly, I also hope it's the last. In my opinion they should give back to the main event the usual 12 days length and give us a free day between events, not just keep cramming more and more events.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Čamuga said:

image.png.9ca10dcb6b2ae5470f9759dd69381db2.png 

Oh no.... ohh no... 

I knew I had seen her somewhere before. I guess it is colors that made me confused 😅

Btw, I really like Mona. I wish she would join my harem. The thing is... I like that picture:

EqqaTUN.png%5B

because it reminds me of this:

tenor.gif

And I love it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

24 minutes ago, Eman said:

I disagree with you. I think the last event, the 6-days one, will be the Legendary Contest and the extra days are because of our complains after the first time. It's too soon for another PoA, and i think that devs want to use both types of events in alternate months like they've been doing with the Epic and Legendary Days events.

As for what could be the 4-day event one, I have no idea. Maybe it's an Epic days to confuse it all a bit more. It's the first time we have 5 events in a month and, quite frankly, I also hope it's the last. In my opinion they should give back to the main event the usual 12 days length and give us a free day between events, not just keep cramming more and more events.

Honestly i really hope you are right and im wrong. But at this point i really wouldnt put aside that they actually went ahead with Legendary contest + PoA this month.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Just to make sure people don't get the wrong impression of Eva; there's nothing wrong with her poses and scenes. Perfectly vanilla. Nothing weird at all.

GOD DAMN IT!

(Nah, just kidding. it would've been weird to get zero Ymen after unlocking the 3rd star because my haremette ended up dead. Unless...!)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eman said:

I disagree with you. I think the last event, the 6-days one, will be the Legendary Contest and the extra days are because of our complains after the first time.

FWIW, the current LC run on the test server has been scheduled for 4 days.

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Just to make sure people don't get the wrong impression of Eva; there's nothing wrong with her poses and scenes. Perfectly vanilla. Nothing weird at all.

This is what someone wanting to rick roll you would say!!!!11!!1!

I know you're most likely telling the truth, but I've been on the internet too long, I'm not tempting fate 😂🤣

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Čamuga said:

This is what someone wanting to rick roll you would say!!!!11!!1!

I know you're most likely telling the truth, but I've been on the internet too long, I'm not tempting fate 😂🤣

I'm not saying that I am not tricking you, but I am also not saying that I am tricking you.
All I am saying is that the scenes are pretty vanilla.

• Haha 5

As for Eva, she explained her appearance by the fact that before all this shit from the original manga Bunny managed to take her to the Haremvers, where she began to live a happy life.

And it should also be noted that Eva's art pose is just 10 out of 10. It feels like the hand of the master that painted it, all the poses are perfect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey, hey, what's the problem with Emergence? Obviously it's not for everyone, but i think it's a great manga.
One thing i can say is that it fails in what should be its main purpose: even if you're ok with mind break, moral degeneration, and ShindoL's works in general (i am), there's not much to fap there, especially in the second half (drugs completely turn off my libido). But apart from that, i really liked it.
Dunno, maybe i read too much fucked up stuff in the past, but Emergence is certainly not the most disturbing thing i've seen in hentai. Actually it's not even that disturbing, it's just sad. IMO it's a must-read, if you can handle it.

• Like 1

It is a great work for sure @Daniele and for sure is not meant to fap (i don't think anyone would be able to do it). I guess the dear Shindol made that to teach people some lessons: Be careful on what you do and be yourself you are beautiful as you are (that is what i uderstood at least XD). But honestly i found that manga really hard to end: everytime i was: "don't worry is gonna be alright... is gonna be ok.... please be ok". I only read it becouse everyone was saying that was great to be honest, is not really in my interests (i'm more in the happy harem comedy side). Even at the end SPOILER ALLERT DON'T READ MORE, now i think i remeber, the heroine dies with a dying dream of her being happy. Dude that left a feeling on me of "i want to die". That's why i wasn't remembering well and my brain lied to me, making me think about a happy ending. In the end to me was very disturbing and mega sad, so i don't know if i would reccommend it like you did (in fact even you wrote "if you can hadle it") , i mean surely makes you think but god is soooooo hard to deal with.

Curiosity got the best of me after reading all the comments saying not to read 177013 so I checked it out. Definitely not fappable as everyone else has said, but a great story. Extremely sad and I'm probably going to be thinking about it for a couple weeks now

Shortly after finishing the read last night I got a lucky 100x drop for Tanned Tachibana, so I'm now going for Eva. Which feels kind of messed up 😂😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, casket said:

Extremely sad and I'm probably going to be thinking about it for a couple weeks now

I feel you man. I Will put some effort in forgetting It again. Some things reach the soul and that manga does. Again great story but way to tragic for me at least.

4 hours ago, casket said:

Curiosity got the best of me after reading all the comments saying not to read 177013 so I checked it out. Definitely not fappable as everyone else has said, but a great story. Extremely sad and I'm probably going to be thinking about it for a couple weeks now

Shortly after finishing the read last night I got a lucky 100x drop for Tanned Tachibana, so I'm now going for Eva. Which feels kind of messed up 😂😭

yeah, curiosity got me, too. But it wasnt that disturbing as I thought it would be (maybe besides the last metamorphosis(?)). Unfortunately that may say more about me than about the manga.

So I mostly agree with @Daniele here. For sure no fap material (which I dont care anyways) but a 'great' storyline (obviously great not in a sense of good, but more of storytelling, developing, 'logic', etc.) And since it's just a story (which, again, unfortunately happens in a similar way (maybe not all 'steps' but at least some of them) in real life every day), I havent bothered myself too much with it. Actually, I havent thought about it since I read about it in this thread again.

And I am maybe now making a total inapproiate analogy: I disliked introducing SSJ shocked me more, not only was her art disturbingt totally not my taste, she was also  incoherent to what the haremverse had evolved to this timepoint (and emergence is (absolutley) coherent, even if it's in a 'bad' or 'sad' way). But like I said, that may be a bad analogy, becuse it depends too much on an unusal/unfit point of comparison and if you feel this way, just forget, that I said it.

And, just a last note, that not everything is off topic: Got about 7x shards of her. I only have one other villian girl left, so I am at ease and glad that I can save some kobans for the next events.

Edited by blaa

Anyone know who this girl is? She's all over the ad's and pachinko pictures, but I dont see her in the OG notes on the event. And she's not available in the event pachinko (at least that I can see).

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 7.58.45 AM.png

Edited by jjjggg

43 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

Anyone know who this girl is? She's all over the ad's and pachinko pictures, but I dont see her in the OG notes on the event

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 7.58.45 AM.png

That's Eva.

Edit: That's Eva's third pose(2 stars) for anyone who's confused.

Edited by Bomba
Reason for edit: Sir Fuck-a-Lot 's confused reaction.
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Edit: That's Eva's third pose(2 stars) for anyone who's confused.

Thanks for clarifiying that! I already assumed that it's one of her later poses. Still I gave the "confused" reaction, because I think you can almost not recognize her in this image if you only know her initial pose. That's quite a transformation she undergoes!

But regarding the hints to the manga from which she seems to be derived, that have been posted here, I presume the protagonist of the manga also goes through a similar transformation. I'm not particularly into mangas or animes, so I wouldn't know ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

I was wondering who that tanned, blonde girl was as she appears in the EP and EvP displays.  Once I got Eva I found out... And what a hottie she turned out to be, one of those shy schoolgirls with a lot hidden under the hood.  We've all met them back in the day, right?  As soon as I saw her second pose I knew she was special.  But why the peroxide?  I loved her brown hair, not mousy brown either.  Beautiful tits, body and face, glasses or no glasses!

The drop rate seems on the low side in most of my accounts.  I might be wrong, but I usually have at least 1 girl at this stage for a 5 day event.

I was trying for Travel Juliette in some accounts because I've long been curious about her.  She's never had that many versions and I knew she was a traveller (of sorts).  I loved the parody of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade in her last affection scene.  Demon vegetable and the need to 'choose wisely'.  Haha.

Nevertheless, she's never been a favourite of mine with her lank ruby-red hair, skinny body and disproportionately big tits, but she does fulfill the need for diversity of form among the haremettes.