• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• --------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Eva ------- Meh
    • --------------------- Yucky
    • ------------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Sarah ------- Meh
    • ------------------------- Yucky

Guh! I've been hankering after Travel Gwenealle for a while & now that's she's back she's on a boss I'm five-and-a-half scrolls away from accessing. Oh well, it could be worse -- Orgy Days is a good format &, after Summer Geekette's inclusion in the last OD, Travel Gwenealle  makes it 2 ODs in a row where we've had a 5 star girl.

4 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Thanks. I rarely use it, so, I guess, I missed when they changed it and removed the option to reroll. By 6000 do you mean the Draft option? And they added reroll to Draft instead of x10? I can't seem to find it in the patch notes. :(

image.png.f061d5f092735104adf328c82c356842.png

yeah it is draft then

17 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I'd like to use some orbs, maybe get the Travel Attendant or Travel Regine...

Be careful my friend Legendary Contest will soon be among us, what if there will be a play in pachinko contest ? Just saying :)

3 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Be careful my friend Legendary Contest will soon be among us, what if there will be a play in pachinko contest ? Just saying :)

I already decided not to participate. Fuck that event. I only tried so hard in the last one because of the art+ I have a thing for gingers+ its a girl for my class. And after that shitshow of an event, I'm not moving a finger for the next one.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, windia said:

image.png.f061d5f092735104adf328c82c356842.png

yeah it is draft then

Ehm... The last time I found that there were changes to it were Patch Notes 20/03/19 and 17/04/19. And according to them x10 provides nearly unlimited amount of rerolls(up to the amount of girls in the pool, each costs 600), while Draft doesn't give items and only gives choice between two girls, without any ability to reroll and all of that for the same 6000 which would be a cost of x10 plus one reroll. So I'm not quite sure what's happening.

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I already decided not to participate. Fuck that event. I only tried so hard in the last one because of the art+ I have a thing for gingers+ its a girl for my class. And after that shitshow of an event, I'm not moving a finger for the next one.

I get your decision to not partecipate, becouse honestly i don't like the contest too. But still skipping an event feels bad to me, also what if is a super parody girl (like our number 18 that i couldn't refuse). I can only hope things don't get crazy in my new 400+ bracket. Worst scenario i will decide an amount of kobans i'm willing to use and after that i stop no matter what number of shards i recived (if i don't do an expences schedule i might screw myself the next moth, and also i would like to upgrade my guild)

46 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Why everyone is avoiding saying name of manga btw? Its kind of forbidden to give away which character it is, if its not obvious, or because how depressing it is? I would assume latter 

That's the name I use for it. If you Google the number, you'll find it. I just don't recommend doing so because it's super awful.

46 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Why the hell i keep confusing orgy days with epic days guys ? Every time i think orgy is 1-4 shards apparently i'll keep confusing over and over. Even in the annyversay survey i made the same mistake damn. I hope the "survey team" understand that i meant  that 1-4 for an orgy (**** me) EPIC DAYS anniversary wasn't that great (do you guys think i should do the survey again ? :) ) This orgy days btw seems all perfect and the new ones seems really wel drawn, a bit of a shame for me that, back in the days, i had to miss 1 daily mission for the flight attendant and now she is in pachinko, i guess i'll keep stocking yellow orbs for when she'll be there again (even if i will have to wait i lot, i think she has been in there like 2 times already)

I don't know, but you're also confusing Epic Days for something else, since Epic Days is 1-5 shards, uses only permanent Pachinko girls, and didn't appear at all in the anniv celebrations. 

44 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Girl with headphones kind of looks familiar too, but I can't figure who she is supposed to be too :/

Quintessential Quintuplets

1 hour ago, Joker555 said:

Girl with headphones kind of looks familiar too, but I can't figure who she is supposed to be too :/

I think she is parody of Miku from 5-toubun no Hanayome. Headphone and hairstyle looks same.

3 hours ago, Čamuga said:

image.png.9ca10dcb6b2ae5470f9759dd69381db2.png 

Oh no.... ohh no... 

Haha, I guess I'm not the only degenerate around here who instantly knew her xD 
I didn't think the manga she's from (Henshin) was that famous, seeing it only has 23800 members on MyAnimeList, so this makes me happy and kinda worried at the same time 😂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I didn't think the manga she's from (Henshin) was that famous, seeing it only has 23800 members on MyAnimeList, so this makes me happy and kinda worried at the same time 😂 

Internet has ruined me over the course of my years... 😂
i knew instantly from the memes mostly, I went a little bit in, saw and said "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE" and I'm content to leave it at that 🤣

3 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Internet has ruined me over the course of my years... 😂
i knew instantly from the memes mostly, I went a little bit in, saw and said "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE" and I'm content to leave it at that 🤣

Same 😅
Well I read it and... it's really fkd up... but it's really good interesting at the same time to see how one's life can become simply by hanging out with the wrong people who do drugs.

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I didn't think the manga she's from (Henshin) was that famous, seeing it only has 23800 members on MyAnimeList, so this makes me happy and kinda worried at the same time

In many places on the internet it's the equivalent of a rickroll, so lots of people learn the numbers/opening page

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

In many places on the internet it's the equivalent of a rickroll, so lots of people learn the numbers/opening page

Yeah now when you say it. It's still an inferior rickroll compared to recommending Boku no Pico to people who want a "sword fight" series recommendation.

4 minutes ago, windia said:

@Bomba: sorry for the confusion about the reroll in pachinko with my erroneous answer. 

Don't worry, it's ok. Some of my clubmates confirmed that reroll works with x10 orb. And it's possible that those reports of rerolls not working that I saw were from those, who actually used 1x orbs. Or maybe it was me who misremembered it.

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

50 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yep. Even though numbers on MyAnimeList could be low, you have to remember that those numbers are the people who actually watched it. I never saw it, but the moment I followed that number and saw the first page I immediately recognized her and remembered that I should not read further.

• Thanks 1

Looks like I'm going to get at least 4 girls out of this event: Tanned Tachibana, Travel Juliette, Eva and Eco Diver Nemah.

The other villain girls I already have from last year. But I'm happy that the Mission girl this time is a girl I don't already have.

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't know, but you're also confusing Epic Days for something else, since Epic Days is 1-5 shards, uses only permanent Pachinko girls, and didn't appear at all in the anniv celebrations.

Yeah you are totally right, i've checked in the forum for the name now XD. What i meant was: in the whole anniversary event the only thing that i didn't like much was that, in anniversary revival  from the 13 of july till the 20th, there were yes lots and lots of girls to drop but the shards range was only 1 to 4 so that didn't put me in the "happy anniversary" mode, didn't feel like a proper celebration. Back on topic: i think the henshin manga is famous becouse there are not many of them with this big life changes that can happen in a second of carelessness, also if i remeber correctly ends well with the heroine that defeated her demons. So yeah i defenitly want her in my harem to show her some real love and appriciation, she deserve some respect and honestly i like this game a lot for how the women are, how can i say it.... Important (yes i'm a man and i respect women hate me for that XD).

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Even though numbers on MyAnimeList could be low, you have to remember that those numbers are the people who actually watched it

I was referring to the total number of members, this includes those who "plan to read it" dropped it, currently reading it a.s.o, so it's not just those who completed it :) 
Edit: The completed number is currently at 17448
Edit 2: I must say that 17k people is still quite a lot of people if we all gathered in a room xD 
Edit 3: Sorry for these edits, but I forgot to say that I do understand that not everyone uses MAL :)

Edited by Slynia

Well, an easy Orgy Days for me.

I have rescued most of the girls held by the villains already. All that I have to work to save is Travel Juliette (always a sought after addition) and the new girl Eva.

Great. With 3 refills and 1 refill of 5 I got Juliette. Now I can just work towards Eva. She looks pretty.  I think I'll see how other people are doing in thread so far...

*carefully looks sideways to Eva* do I dare even want to try and save her? I haven't even read the manga or saw the anime and I'm frightened.

hace 23 minutos, TeeJay dijo:

*carefully looks sideways to Eva* do I dare even want to try and save her? I haven't even read the manga or saw the anime and I'm frightened.

Yeah, after reading the comments on this thread I'm also dubious about going for her.

Yes, I know this is just a game and nothing is real, but sad/depressing stories aren't what I'm looking for.