• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• --------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Eva ------- Meh
    • --------------------- Yucky
    • ------------------------- Faptastic!
    • ------- Sarah ------- Meh
    • ------------------------- Yucky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Kinkoid and Powers-That-Be, 

Please increase number of polls again. 3 is too low.

TY U9YquGs.png?1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

3WwdMMK.jpg?1

Orgy days 

From August 14 to August 19 (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2)
Orgy days has 20 girls, 2 of them are new recruits.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.
7 of them are captured by villains.

Wet, Tanned and Ready To Fuck

My horny hero,

You are in… for a sweet juicy treat! You can lick, slurp, eat, and sink your teeth in! Get yours now… or all 20 of them!

Starting on the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+2) of August 2020, you will have 5 days to invite 20 hot horny wet babes to your Harem. You remember the hot beach babes that were asking you to spread the tanning lotion and their legs? Prepare to meet the Tanned ladies again: Tachibana, Marina, Housemaid, Cunegonde, and Zoe. You will also go for a ride with Travel: Kalissa, Gwenaelle, Flight Attendant, Regine, Arcana and Juliette. They are all waiting for you in the Pachinkos, darling, together with the two new Haremverse girls Eva and Sarah; and your old summer crushes  Mocca, Princess Kaleda, Mona Hydro, Aria Bubly, Talila and Zeina. Get wet with all the Daily Missions, complete them and get gorgeous Eco Diver Nemah.

The villains are hungry too. Ninja Spy is keeping Tanned Tachibana all to himself. Edwarda is not letting go of Aria, Donatien- Tanned Marina, Silvanus is guarding Princess Kaleda. Bremen is holding Eva, Karole- Travel Juliette and Jackson’s crew- Travel Gwenaelle. Help the ladies and they will all melt in your hands, darling.

The girls want to play with your beach balls. Don’t keep them waiting!

Mission Girl

osY9ahr.png

Eco Diver Nemah

Boss Girls

ZHxfvN1.pngJjXyD2x.pngGCiUYcq.pngpsDhWvZ.png

Tanned Tachibana                                                Aria                                                      Tanned Marina                                         Princess Kaleda

wUbqiTJ.pngRtxp4rj.pngXnnFUlr.png

Eva                                                            Travel Juliette                                   Travel Gwenaelle

Event Pachinko Girls

yu1hTCO.pngzFQZPzw.png1WJOv5N.pngoG4vxWP.png

Travel Kalissa                                        Flight attendant                                                      Travel Regina                                      Travel Arcana

T8LAgrg.png1kdWSFX.pngLBDwBey.pngDnjz0NF.png

Tanned Housemaid                          Tanned Cunegonde                                      Tanned Mocca                                                   Talila             

LNNGgR0.pngrB0prSO.pngdx40Uw2.pngG0NbNBn.png

Mona                                                       Zeina                                                  Tanned Zoe                                                   Sarah

fKLOidw.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

great, OD is always appreciated. Hopefully they will put a lot of non-villian girls on villians to mix it up. But I am not too hopefull on this front. If not I can at least save some kobans for the next two events, where one of them probably is LC. I am still hoping, if this event shedule is regularly, they introduce a monthly ED/FP-event, so that we will have more chances to see old girls more often again.

Finally I should be able to obtain the first main-monthly-event haremette on which I had a partial after the introduction of the attraction feature. One year of wait is truly exxagerated. I hope that in the future some way better than Mythic orbs get introduced in the game to allow players to assign some free shards to uncomplete girls.

• Like 1

I have many girls left from past years august events, last years I was low on kobans after anniversaries, but this time I have been able to save some, so I just hope many of the girls to be with villains to make refills and get them.

Just now, Joker555 said:

What character she is a parody of? 

Reminds me of that one from a certain sauce...  
It's probably not what I'm thinking of, but its so eerily similar that I'm not even gonna mention it, that was some fucked up shit :D 

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Reminds me of that one from a certain sauce...  
It's probably not what I'm thinking of, but its so eerily similar that I'm not even gonna mention it, that was some fucked up shit :D 

Well her transformation in other poses is kind of unusual, that's why I was wondering 

Wow. It's the first Orgy Days where I have everyone on the bosses, except for the new girl. Weird feeling. Is that how whales feel during Orgy Days? I like it.

But the real question is. How does Epic Pachinko orbs x10 work? Do you get to reroll for 600 kobans or not? I saw in some threads that people could not reroll. And I would love to try for some of these event girls, but I also have 5 unfinished Pachinko girls with a lot of shards and don't want to get any of them with this x10 orb. It would feel like a waste. It's just a 7%, but still.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah, it's 100% 177013. Uhh, really not sure how to feel about this one myself, I'm gonna have to hope it's not too faithful to the source.

I'm not familiar with it, but I know where those numbers go. Is it worth knowing about it or is it something really unsettling?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I'm not familiar with it, but I know where those numbers go. Is it worth knowing about it or is it something really unsettling?

Very unhappy. Do not recommend. If someone you know says they got off to it, do not associate with them as they are a messed up human being.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah, it's 100% 177013. Uhh, really not sure how to feel about this one myself, I'm gonna have to hope it's not too faithful to the source.

Why everyone is avoiding saying name of manga btw? Its kind of forbidden to give away which character it is, if its not obvious, or because how depressing it is? I would assume latter 

Edited by Joker555

Why the hell i keep confusing orgy days with epic days guys ? Every time i think orgy is 1-4 shards apparently i'll keep confusing over and over. Even in the annyversay survey i made the same mistake damn. I hope the "survey team" understand that i meant  that 1-4 for an orgy (**** me) EPIC DAYS anniversary wasn't that great (do you guys think i should do the survey again ? :) ) This orgy days btw seems all perfect and the new ones seems really wel drawn, a bit of a shame for me that, back in the days, i had to miss 1 daily mission for the flight attendant and now she is in pachinko, i guess i'll keep stocking yellow orbs for when she'll be there again (even if i will have to wait i lot, i think she has been in there like 2 times already)

I actually only lack Travel Juliette and the new girl, that's a nice feeling because I'm all out of Kobans so I can reasonably go for Juliette and be satisfied. I'd like to use some orbs, maybe get the Travel Attendant or Travel Regine...

Or maybe the real Zeina. Lol putting Zeina in here to me looks like "Oh shit yeah take this one because of what we put in PoA, sorryyyyyyyy!" 😂🤣

8 minutes ago, windia said:

No rerolling. it works like a 10xEp for 5400 kobans: giving one RNG girl and lots of stuff.

For rerolling you need to pay 6000 kobans and get no stuff. And each time 600 the moment RNG iterates through one of your shard-havers - still no extra stuff.

Thanks. I rarely use it, so, I guess, I missed when they changed it and removed the option to reroll. By 6000 do you mean the Draft option? And they added reroll to Draft instead of x10? I can't seem to find it in the patch notes. :(