Am I missing something?

Observer_X

After some thinking, I finally noted that either I am missing something or am victim of a bug, so having not enough time to spend in searches i decided to ask my fellow players what is wrong.

Point is, i realized that it is a number of weeks I don't receive any reward for the weekly contests. Have those rewards been removed from the game? Or am I the only one with this problem? I am not able to remember having read a patch notes about that matter. Can anyone offer any insights on this?

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

After some thinking, I finally noted that either I am missing something or am victim of a bug, so having not enough time to spend in searches i decided to ask my fellow players what is wrong.

Point is, i realized that it is a number of weeks I don't receive any reward for the weekly contests. Have those rewards been removed from the game? Or am I the only one with this problem? I am not able to remember having read a patch notes about that matter. Can anyone offer any insights on this?

As far as I know it still works as intended and I received those rewards for the last weeks.

What server do you play on? Nutaku seems to have a lot of strange bugs recently. And can you describe the problem in detail? Do you show up in the rankings? And what shows up at the end of the week? Just ranking for the new week without any reward?

The only thing I can add is that search function sometimes does not work properly in ToF(hh server). Like, you search one player and a completely different player shows up with no resemblance to what you searched in the name(same, when you search yourself). Or when you just opened up a window of ToF and it supposed to show yourself and instead it shows some other player(maybe the same player which shows up if you search yourself, didn't test it). It's a bug related to the recognizing of a player, so maybe it's related to your case somehow.

I play only on hentaiheroes.com.

What appears is simple: nothing. In other words, the only times when I see the chest symbol on the Tower of Fame label in the town screen, are at the end/restart of the league. Otherwise, I never saw that symbol from an number (can't say how much) of weeks, and neither saw the weekly contests rewards screen.

Before your question, I didn't noted, but I don't appear anymore in the Leaderboard ranks. If I try to search for my in-game nickname (Dragonmaster) another player pops up instead of me (he has the letter "m" of "master" in upper case), and if I try to use my ID (194081) the search turns out empty, despite the fact that in leagues I get visualized normally.

Seems like this is a bug, so good luck to me, with our new customer service... I am probably destined to renounce to those rewards forever.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I play only on hentaiheroes.com.

What appears is simple: nothing. In other words, the only times when I see the chest symbol on the Tower of Fame label in the town screen, are at the end/restart of the league. Otherwise, I never saw that symbol from an number (can't say how much) of weeks, and neither saw the weekly contests rewards screen.

Before your question, I didn't noted, but I don't appear anymore in the Leaderboard ranks. If I try to search for my in-game nickname (Dragonmaster) another player pops up instead of me (he has the letter "m" of "master" in upper case), and if I try to use my ID (194081) the search turns out empty, despite the fact that in leagues I get visualized normally.

Seems like this is a bug, so good luck to me, with our new customer service... I am probably destined to renounce to those rewards forever.

Well, search function works here in such way that the oldest player shows up first if the name's the same, so it's easier to find yourself knowing your level. But it seems like you don't exist at all. You're the oldest player with that nickname and you do not show up. You're not amongst 423-425 level players in the total ranking, which includes everyone. I can't find you there at all.
At first I thought you were receiving rewards but without any notification, which happens, rarely. But in this case, oh man, good luck with support. Pro tip - explain everything in detail as much as possible and add screenshots - I think of both your profile and multiple of your ToF ranking - search and your presumed position and if possible - lack of rewards in the end of the week. So far the only tickets of mine which receiving an actual proper response were the ones with screenshots. I doubt they will give you your rewards for past rankings, but they could at least return you to the rankings and give some sort of compensation - small, but at least something. Good luck!

Is it possible that you're affected by this bug since week 29 patch note (15th of July, when they added the diamond icon in the clubs' member lists)?

With that patch note a similar problem showed up, with some players that weren't shown in clubs member list anymore but that were still in ToF leaderboards, plus some other players that did not appear in any all time ToF leaderboard at all. I knew it affected inactive players (and they solved it like one/two) week later, but this you're having seems to me a similar problem

Edited by Antimon

@Observer_X You are not alone. 

on heh.com I first observed my weekly wanking was unaccessible (going into toF did not show me anywhere). So I had 0 / 0 on the profile screen. I still received the weekly reward (says my memory), I did not care. few weeks later the club feature "last online" was introduced. I bothered less now because the previous indication "does not play any longer because profile shows 0 / 0" was no longer the indication for club members, they have a better one now. 

This week I think I'm sure I observed: no additional 24*3 = 72 added kobans after visiting the toF on monday morning.

Maybe I missed the tof reward a lot of weeks now, I will need to pay attention on monday morning with screenshots. Just ... monday morning, you know^^

On 8/20/2020 at 2:14 AM, Observer_X said:

Although I am not sure about the outcome, now that my old ticket has been closed I will open one about this bug. Will let you guys know if I get answered something.

I opened one myself. The known bug listing says only "no national ranking shown up" - well I have no ranking at all. And no rewards again. Because the koban counter is so easy to observe. I'm glad I avoided the whole time to aim for any top1000 (or even higher) placement, would all be lost. don't understand it.

On 8/20/2020 at 2:14 AM, Observer_X said:

Although I am not sure about the outcome, now that my old ticket has been closed I will open one about this bug. Will let you guys know if I get answered something.

I got an answer. 
And I have the feeling - I have no idea what information the support has:

I'm so surprised...

image.thumb.png.83f8c4cad12f98298d39838af7e4753f.png

So while not saying which ToU I'm accused to violate (my assumption: I play without pay, cause forum account 😉 [scnr])

ToF delisting but letting play...What gives?

I play league, I play events - all works fine. 

Well, next round of ticket I'd say^^

• Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

The only thing in common that I see here is that you 2 (windia and observer) somehow have different names on the forum than in game (which I dont even know how you pulled off).

The game supports duplicate names, the forum does not. I started ingame with Observer_X, at a time where I wasn't able to select Dragonmaster (due to a player that, as far as I understood, later became inactive). When in the game was implemented the possibility to change the nickname, I used the free change to become Dragonmaster, only to discover too late that in the forum I would be forced to stay as Observer_X.

20 hours ago, Čamuga said:

The only thing in common that I see here is that you 2 (windia and observer) somehow have different names on the forum than in game (which I dont even know how you pulled off).

Well, short answer: I did not hack the system - since ever I use the browser gui without addons. EDIT: addon uBlock for the images I use since a few months.

I figured one day out how to open the forum, opened it and was asked about my forum name. 

So my forum nickname history is "same name since ever". 

And the difference exists also "since ever" - and the ToF blocking exists since a few weeks. 

And I switch browsers and computers at least trice a day - since ever.

we will see.

Edited by windia

hace 1 hora, windia dijo:

And I switch browsers and computers at least trice a day - since ever.

I play in my computer at home and on my phone, depending on where I am, and I'm sure many people do the same, so I don't think that's an issue.

I will paste here my first ticket (i sent a second who is waiting for an answer) about the matter at hand. For the sake of reading commodity, as I already did elsewhere I will put the posts in reverse order (in comparison to the tickets page), and will mark my messages in blue and the team answers in red.

Ticket 1: Not receiving weekly contest rewards

Dragonmaster 16h, 33mn, 53s

Hello.

I send this ticket to inform you that recently, rethinking about my recent achievements in the game, I realized that it is an unspecified number of weeks I don't receive the usual rewards from the weekly contest. Following a quick inquiring with some forum pals, I tried to search my ingame nickname (Dragonmaster) only to find another player with a similar one (with the only difference in the nickname of an uppercase "m"). When I tried to search my ID (194081) the search window turned out empty. All these things are shown in the attached screenshots.

I also came to know that another player with the same problem, after sending you a ticket, got answered that you have applied to his account some restrictions due to you having detected actions violating the Terms of Use. I added this tail because, should you realize that my case is the same, i would like to have two questions answered: first, as I sincerely don't know, which actions I committed that deserved such castigation without warning? And second, is the restriction permanent, and, if no, when will it end?

Obviously, if my situation is different, please ignore the second paragraph entirely and know that I only hope that you can help me in resolving this situation.

Regards

Dragonmaster

Kitana 4h, 05mn, 07s

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.

We have detected that you are using third party software. As it is in violation with our Terms of Use, we have applied certain restrictions on your account.

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

Note that they closed the ticket immediately after the answer, without even giving me a chance to reply, despite what is said in the automatic email they sent to the email account I use for the game.
As I wrote in the second ticket I opened, after thinking about their answer, I have no idea of what they are talking about, so I asked for delucidations, including if the restriction to my account are to be considered permanent (and if not, when they will end). Anyway, when I get an answer, I will paste the ticket here with the same format as above.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

@Observer_X welcome to the club^^ - besides that I wish you all luck to get it cleared.

TL:DR: for this my account I do not care, I play on nutaku "for real".

I'm accused of using any kind of cheating software as well. No, sorry, it goes beyond my imagination what that should it be as I  never used anything beyond a plain browser with uBlock for large images...  - well, I declare it, like good old Mr Ripley "believe it or not".

I asked first what I violated and afterwards how long these restrictions apply. That is why there are two answers. 

For transparency, added my question:

Dear Support,

as you were quick to repeat your statement - you left out an important thing:

Which ToU did I violate? Where is written, that a ToU violation can result in "not ranking in ToF"?

As I lost access to my e-mail account and it is impossible to change e-mail address, I would not even notice in case you sent me the ToU violation via e-mail.

Best regards,
Katara

Oh, and dear Support: These restrictions - how long do they apply? (Assumed they are legit). Indefinitly?

Thanks, Katara

image.thumb.png.51aebd6871883a985ca6f35eb0c253ad.png                                                     

All I know is that I'm not aware of any identity theft and any abuse software use.

What makes me sure? Well, if someone would hack into my account, he would change things. like adding extra kobans and buy girls. What ever - my external tracking of progress does not show any surprise "when did I get that girl" or "how did I win this contest?" Even the chat log is cleared and no club member asked me "what did you wrote?". 

Well, this half-restricted account will stay now indefinite strictly F2P.

(I did not even try to install the harem++ script, best help I ever read of.)

Edited by windia
  • Sad 3

btw: my hardware setup is a mouse like the Logitech G9 - and there are two buttons on the side which are connected to move forward/backward on a web page. 

image.png.939c1c7f1ccc2e938cf7f193b92b894c.png (picture courtesy to https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/logitech-g9-laser-mouse)

So I click on "fight villain", click "fight" and use mouse buttons back & forth => being again in the fight screen quite click (= I do not see any rewards) - and I avoid mouse movement as best as possible.

I have tried also from the "direct" links like .../battle.html?id_troll=11 which need only an F5/page reload, just then my chat window on test server says "want to go to a good link?" and it is gone.

So @Observer_X: try to catch Noacc or some other community manager, they might help you in your case. I'm not gonna fight for mine on this specific account.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Thank you for the advice, @windia, but seems like that this round I was luckier than you. Here it is:

Ticket 2: About account restrictions

Dragonmaster 3 days, 1h, 05mn, 48s

Hello.

Following your answer to my previous ticket, claiming that you detected the use of third party software on my game in Hentai Heroes, I thinked a bit about the accusation, but frankly I can't remember when I may have done that and which software may have been involved. So I resolved to send this ticket to ask directly to you which third party software you detected and when I have used it based upon your data.

Moreover, i went again to the ToU page in HH and found nothing about restriction on third party software (or, to say it differently, I wasn't able to understand which part of the ToU prohibites the use of third party software). So, even if I really did something unauthorized, be assured there was no malice in it, and it was only for scarce comprehension of the rules (or, if you prefer, of the "legalese"). Although I realize that this is not an excuse, I hope we can find a solution to this problem.

I would also like to know if the restrictions to my account are to be considered permanent, and if not, when they willl end.

Regards

Dragonmaster

Freya 7h, 17mn, 46s

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

As per our Terms of Use: "When you log into the internet website Product, you accept:
Not to create or use and/or circulate “auto” or “macro” computer programs including without limitation “cheats”, “mods”, “hacks”, “bots” and “trainers” programs or software applications, and/or use the Services via a mirror site. Provider might allow this use at its sole discretion."

Any violation of the rights of use (cheating, theft, and other prohibited behavior, as defined in our ToU) can result in certain restrictions and even account closure. We reserve the right to terminate your access to the website and its services, at any moment, according to our own judgment and without prior notice.

We have removed the restrictions on your account. Keep in mind that if we detect any 3rd party programs again we will reinstate the restrictions.

Have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

I can only be grateful for the outcome, although, as I said in the ticket, I hadn't idea of what they were talking about. For sure I am double happy I haven't received an answer like yours, because, if you know me a little, I am not a person that would have taken lightly to be called a liar, so I strongly hope this thing ends here and forever, and prefer to think this was an error from Kinkoid (note that in their answer they didn't follow my request of specifying what they have detected), and also to ignore that they would owe me quite a few months of weekly rewards (and I would also like to know what other restrictions were applied, if there were others) .

That said, I am truly sorry that you fell into that situation without seemingly being guilty of anything, and I hope that in the future it can be resolved somehow for you too.

• Like 4

Have you actually received an answer to what you specifically "had done". Because I have seen nothing of the kind. This means that if you accidentally use some kind of add-on or something similar that they deem illegal, then you will be flagged again.

32 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Thank you for the advice, @windia, but seems like that this round I was luckier than you. Here it is:

[...]

That said, I am truly sorry that you fell into that situation without seemingly being guilty of anything, and I hope that in the future it can be resolved somehow for you too.

all my congratulations that you could work it out for you!

I stand with my declaration of being nonguilty, I will not invest any more than these congratulations to you. Not a penny.

So, cheers & enjoy as long as the detector does not pin you again. Even if you have no clue about what was going on. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kenrae said:

If that's the reason... wow... I'm speechless...

I don't think so,  because I use that set up not ever since, just since I decided to do hundreds of boss fight that way - and this way a year ago. 

I just tried to figure out what might be special on my setup. So I searched for "how to detect autoclicker". Fast clicks on the same pixel without mouse movement are a hint.

Edited by windia