Places of Power in days

Bamboocha

1 ora fa, GarfEild ha scritto:

So for everyone who swears there is no challenge whatsoever to Places of Power, I have a very relevant question:

Have any of you gotten any shards from it yet? Because for me at least, apparently auto assigning highest value girls is not the way to do it.

I am starting to think that decreasing the time may also decrease shard drop rate, so maybe letting it run for a full day actually is the better choice. I haven't tested this yet, though.

In the time this feature has been live a player could have done 9 runs (per account) at most, if he chose to reduce the time each run takes down to the minimum of 7 hours; less than 9 if he chose to not reach the team power/minute cap (or couldn't reach it 'cause he's a new player, or "lost" some time between one run and another like I did myself). 

That is a pretty little sample to make any kind of valid assumption.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 4:26 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

7 fits the dictionary definition of "few". It is a small number. 3 rewards a day is a lot, although not so much that the casual players who only play twice a day to prevent their main timers capping will really miss out on.

7 is a few while 3 is a lot

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

It's all based on rng i am guessing shard drop would have to be around at least 10% or it would be impossible for people to collect 100 shards if they only get 1 shard at a time.

I have had shards drop two times since the event started but because i upgraded to level 10 i have 20 shards instead of 2 but i couid now i could get bad luck with them dropping i am more interested to find out if we will get a star or a 5 star girl from this because she is a legendary.

it is going to be nice extra source for champion tickets for people at least which will help out during the legendary contest that needs champion fights or path of attraction that also needs champion fights.

5 hours ago, ChyldeRoland said:

7 is a few while 3 is a lot

I would say the context is what's important here. Getting 3 good rewards per day (especially when you upgraded PoP to level 8-10) is a lot, at least to me.

If you simply look at it as a number and nothing else, then yes, 3 isn't a lot.

It's not really that hard to understand.

Edited by Albert80082
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, natstar said:

it is going to be nice extra source for champion tickets for people at least which will help out during the legendary contest that needs champion fights or path of attraction that also needs champion fights.

I agree on PoA, but on LC you're competing against other players, so the other players will have those extra tickets from this feature too, it cancels out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Antimon said:

the level you put in THIS place of power will remain in THIS place of power forever. If they'll add a new girl in this same place of power and you had it at lvl 5, it will stay at level 5. 

Other places of power (two are already planned) will have their own levels and their own rewards.

Thank you! so this is just as bad I feared

1 hour ago, triplecane said:

FYI, since the implementation of the new feature, playing regularly, I got shards 2 times. The most common prize is Great-10-games orb (11 times).

I got about the same experience- most common is GP orb, and I've only gotten 1 shard by now. Yellow orb was slightly more common than champion tickets, but that could still all be due to RNG, I'm thinking that their odds are about the same. Also- seeing how this girl looks, I'd be more than happy to never get a single shard drop. In fact, if that were the case I might've even considered leveling up this feature 🤣

22 minutes ago, ByYo said:

Ey

I would like to know how to level up in Places of Power, I have 4,620,000 power but no matter how much I level up my girls, the power does not increase me. Thanks and best regards

4,620,000 is not your power. It is the power required to complete the mission.

Your power is shown on the top right hand side of the screen.

192506840_ScreenShot2020-09-17at3_30_59PM.png.eeeeb2594c27d927a8e41ff1e150945e.png

1 hour ago, ByYo said:

Ey

I would like to know how to level up in Places of Power, I have 4,620,000 power but no matter how much I level up my girls, the power does not increase me. Thanks and best regards

You level up with kobans and the more power the faster it finishes (lowest time it can go to is 7 hours)

1 hour ago, MxSlade said:

When does the girl show up as in progress in your harem? I have 6 shards but she doesn't show, I have other girls that are anywhere from 8 to 99.

Hard to say. Some girls show up at 1 shard, others don't show up until they are completed.

Everyone complaining about shard drop rates, it's a bit silly.

This is a new permanent thing, I fully expect it to take weeks or even a month (more depending on how much you upgrade) to get the girl. Just be patient and enjoy all the free loot you're getting with minimal effort.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Taorin said:

I fully expect it to take weeks or even a month (more depending on how much you upgrade) to get the girl.

With the current rates the time to get the girl will be around 1 month at level 10, and 8-9 months at level 1