[ 01-Nov-20 ] Lost Souls Carnival - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Servers acting up. Dare I say 'possessed'?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Carnival Bimbette. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • . Carnival Akama. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sue. Meh
    • \___/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Carnival Riley. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Ronda. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Carnival Gossy. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Alisandra. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Yui. Meh
    • \__/ Yucky

I'm finally through with this event as well, got 4 girls (the 3 boss girls + the mission girl)!

I managed to complete 2 boss girls + 81% of the third with my free fights, combativity rewards from league and daily contests and what I carried over from the last PoA.

For the remaining 19% of the last girl I had to do 4 refills ... a bit of bad luck, but still I'm glad to have gotten all 3 boss girls this time!

But since there is no off-day inbetween I'm now entering the Epic Days with only 1 combativity, so maybe I will need one more refresh in the end. ;)

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1

Getting the last 12 shards I needed wasn't as easy as I thought, but I managed it in the end. My numbers (fights / shards): 28/15 + 47/26 + 50/18 + 48/29 + 51/3 and 7/18 (two x8 drops to make fun of me). Total = 231 fights and 107 shards.

On the Epic Pachinko I managed to grab two girls, Lucile and Alpha and Omega, and I also used some of my well earned orbs during PoA to grab Unionist Elizabeth from the MP.

So, in total, 6 girls . Not bad at all!

• Like 1

When my teammates told they got Alisandra from event pachinko.I tried twice at the last minutes and got both of them with no miss.
This time I did 9 refills in total for troll girls.That means I paid about 5400 kobens to got 5 epic girls this time.Screenshot_20201110-195917_1605023238217.thumb.jpg.6f5086085c907a7df4d66673b66375ee.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-195954_1605023265825.thumb.jpg.03350a3587ef7093fbebe12614775f09.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 7

Just now, Kenrae said:

You've been very lucky, the event pachinko odds are the worst when compared to the kobans it costs.

Based on previous interactions, I wouldn't be certain that they only did 2 spins in this event, but simply these 2 at the last moment got rewards. I've lost count of the amount of times they've said they wouldn't use the Event Pachinko anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Zteev said:

I haven't noticed that at all. The data points to PoP dropping Tickets, MP Orbs, and GPx10  orbs in roughly even amounts, I think it's very reasonable to work out the chences as 30% each, plus 10% for the girl shards. 

It's very possible that PoP gives one tickets if there is no girl left to get, and while the data is pointing that way, it's very early. 82 drop reports isn't a big enough sample size to make any remotely definitive statement about. If girl shards are found to convert to tickets, that could change the prevailing logic of how high to level up the PoP.

I'll keep you all posted on this issue, likely in the appropriate thread.  I've found things rather different with a trend pattern, frustratingly so when all I seem to get round after round are champions tickets.

• Like 1