• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Prospector Juliette. Meh
    • \__________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Watersport Talila. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

Pj61h0y.jpg

Orgy days
Orgy days from 14 to 19 of November (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2), 21 naughty ladies will be waiting to ride your rod.
19 you’ve met before, and 2 are new in town.
Complete all the Daily Missions and one Cowgirl will do anything to please you.
All the girls except for her will be available in the Epic and Event Pachinko.

Wild Orgy In The Wild West

Howdy Hero!

This town is full of sex-starved girls and you are the only man who can have an orgy with them. The most notorious ladies of the Wild West, the hottest athletes and the cutest monsters are waiting for you in the local saloon to crowd you, strip you naked and perform an orgasmic rodeo on your cock.

Starting on the 14th and finishing on the 19th of November, you will have a chance to visit the Old West Тown and have the wildest vintage orgy the Haremverse has ever seen. 21 horny ladies will be waiting to ride your rod: 19 you’ve met before and 2 are new in town! Complete all the Daily Missions and Madame Charlie, the owner of the most popular saloon in the town of Boobstone, will do anything to please you.

All the girls except for Madame Charlie will be available in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Prospector Juliette and Watersport Talila are new in town, but the rest of the girls are already very popular: Gaelle, Anita, Bodybuilder Elizabeth, Sportive Jeanne, Akari,Cheryl, Clarisse, Neidre, Maleva, Deniz, Lives, Lilith, Hornita, Sheriff Spook, Outlaw Mary, Spirit Talker Carlita, Dusty and Rancher Rabbi.

7 hotties will slob on your knob after you save them from the villains: Sheriff Spook is handcuffed by Dark Lord, Ninja Spy is keeping Maleva chained up, Lilith does not want to share the same bed with Edwarda, Outlaw Mary with Donatien, Sportive Jeanne cannot stand Jackson’s crew, Cheryl wants to get away from Pandora Witch and the newcomer Prospector Juliette needs your help to leave Gruntt.

Now let me saddle your dick for the rodeo! Yeeee haaaw!

Mission Girl

ttMDgaa.png

Madame Charlie

Boss Girls

0yE63eu.pngKJUAn7d.png2B8Nkbz.pngYadseqy.png

Sheriff Spook                                               Maleva                                                 Prospector Juliette                                         Lilith

Nt5jAd9.pnglFXT6Pr.png7apTIiH.png

Outlaw Mary                                           Sporty Jeanne                                               Cheryl

Event Pachinko Girls

XVJPYNY.pngfYAM72q.pngoz6Dx2J.pngDKjSFnD.png

Clarisse                                                       Gaelle                                      Bodybuilder Elizabeth                                              Anita

UTh4VHF.pngqxTWcz5.pngP0EROYK.pngzVsqcUj.png

Neidre                                                      Lives                                                          Deniz                                                   Spirit Talker Carlita

XSVuzrI.pngrfyLx6i.pngG5sX1XA.png

Rancher Rabbi                                              Akari                                                     Hornita

4SMjeJq.pngXuwuGYn.png

Watersport Talila                                       Dusty    

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Not really hyped about OD anymore: There isnt enough rotation lately to get at least some girls, mostly only one old girl and one new. OD's just gonna show me what I could have, but cant reach.

But still glad, that newer players get (also) a nice event, I am probably going to battle Nike, there are still plenty of fights left.

GL everyone!

• Like 6

• Slynia featured and pinned this topic

So the event started and as expected not much rotation this time again. Good news: the mission girl is Madame Charlie, who wasn't on a villain last year, so I don't have her yet (although she was obtainable from a villain in the 4th Anniversary event, so some guys may already have her).

From the villain girls, apart from new Prospector Juliette of couse, I'm still missing Cheryl, so I will have 2 villain girls to go after plus the mission girl, meaning 3 girls total for me this event.

hace 4 minutos, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

So the event started and as expected not much rotation this time again. Good news: the mission girl is Madame Charlie, who wasn't on a villain last year, so I don't have her yet (although she was obtainable from a villain in the 4th Anniversary event, so some guys may already have her).

From the villain girls, apart from new Prospector Juliette of couse, I'm still missing Cheryl, so I will have 2 villain girls to go after plus the mission girl, meaning 3 girls total for me this event.

I'm in the exact same situation.

The collectionist in me wants to go for the new Juliette first as I already have her other versions (plus I'm working on Gruntt's Tier 3 girl), but that new face...

• Like 3

What did they do to poor Juliette... ;-; 

Its the same artist that drew that god awful Giovanna, that man has only 1 face he knows how to draw and it's this hideous thing.

Sad to see Anita still in the pachinko, but oh well... Guess I'll only get Cheryl and the mission girl here.

• Like 9

Ahem, Juliette has pretty weird face and what seems to be clearly a broken pinky 😬:

image.png.4313295d6918fad69eb66eeba26e91cf.png

BUT, her other poses look quite good. If it's the same artist that drew Giovanna, he/she is getting better at drawing. Too bad that the advertised picture is the worst of them.

Since this is my first year playing, i have a lot of girls to go for, but i think ill pick Outlaw Mary and Sheriff Spook.

As @stalker696 said ... Yeah! Maleva ! 😍 Mala, Maleva and Venam, perfect trio (and I have none of them 😅)

I will also go for Juliette since the pose displayed in the Event Pachinko isn't really off-putting. Also going to try to get Mary if RNGesus is with me on this one

Too bad Cheryl is too far for me to get though 😢

Edited by Esios
  • Like 1

So i'm missing only Madam Charlie and Juliette (ofc the others are in pachinko). I'm gonna get em both. I agree that juliette face is....is....well....let's say "a bit strange" and ofc i like more the original face, bright side if is the same artist who drew Giovanna is getting way better and i can see the improvements ( honestly Giovanna is probably one of the few that i hope to find... let's see.... never XD), i mean her face was..... no word can describe it... maybe a "nightmare" is what gets close to that word XD. And maybe Juliette gets better in her poses so. will see 😉.

Side note i'm one of the few people that can get 1 shard in 22 fights in orgy days, awwww... now i recognize myself.

Good luck guys, have a good relaxing orgy days !!!

• Like 4

Good thing that the mission girl is one I didn't have. I would have preferred to have Talila and not the other new girl on a villain. I remark "the other new girl", because she may be called Juliette and may be put in our harems as another version of Juliette, but that girl is not Juliette. Point.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic