FinderKeeper

Winter is coming  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Rina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Getting the sensation that this Legendary Contest is here to pull my leg. After ending at 24th place the first day with only standard activity as I foresaw, in the second I found myself unwilling to use my orbs because in the Mythic Pachinko rotation I have left two of the girls I like less in the entire game. Sometimes this game makes me willing to throw my PC out of the window.

You should use some of your Mythic Pachinko x1 orbs, the probability to get a girl is very small and they would give you points for the contest. And you always have Great Pachinko orbs, unless you have not saved any of them.

Here is the result of 240-280 bracket for today pachinko contest:

image.thumb.png.fd3d7381a29bc77cdacf973e6f4a2207.png

Seems like 50 GPx10 orbs were wayyy more than enough to get rid of all the competition, whew. I felt pretty worried after some of you showed 100+ orb screenshots :D

In fact i had so much money left i ended up first in normal contest as well. Today is a good day.

image.thumb.png.91bc2fbae03b934222cd64fc15a4f1fd.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

Managed 21st place with 625k points. Last month I was 8th with 641k...

Oh, well. At least I'm halfway there. 

You can do it! The competition in your bracket seems insane though. I guess people do not need to use GP orbs outside of contests anymore at that level, while I still do, upgrading girls is expensive.

I had to tryhard these first 2 days because i know that i will stand no chance once champion ticket contest comes around.

I cannot catch the reset time so I paid 2G for insurance.If I don't then I may fail to get 4th.

For a lv.400+ player donation can cost less to get points in day2.

Screenshot_20201121-200719_1605961118538.thumb.jpg.4fe5edb8064f096337ad49110a06bfd5.jpg

What about you guys ranking of being in 10th to get 50 shards?

I have no resource to catch up next month and I am thinking of getting 2 10th to get LC harem in 2 days.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eman said:

Managed 21st place with 625k points. Last month I was 8th with 641k...

Dude i understand you a lot, is the same for me: In my board the first had 3M than the 2nd to the 10th had 2-2,5M. I was able to end 23 at the last second (thank god i watched) otherwise i would have ended ( with ur same points) 27th..... I'm speechless.... this event is getting so much frustrating.... i am asking myself if i'm the only one that cannot afford to use billions of money here..... i mean this is getting way over the simple saving resources, this is a lot of real cash usage.

I mean good for the studio, don't get me wrong. Thanks to these people that can make the game keep going. But still, sucks a bit.... 

• Like 1

hace 12 minutos, Albert80082 dijo:

You can do it! The competition in your bracket seems insane though. I guess people do not need to use GP orbs outside of contests anymore at that level, while I still do, upgrading girls is expensive.

I had to tryhard these first 2 days because i know that i will stand no chance once champion ticket contest comes around.

I just turned level 440 (I've been here for a while 😅), and yeah, competition is quite high.

Luckily, Champion tickets aren't a problem for me as I started turning energy into tickets since the feature was implemented.

Good luck today.

hace 11 minutos, yoyowhan dijo:

I cannot catch the reset time so I paid 2G for insurance.If I don't then I may fail to get 4th.

For a lv.400+ player donation can cost less to get points in day2.

Screenshot_20201121-200719_1605961118538.thumb.jpg.4fe5edb8064f096337ad49110a06bfd5.jpg

What about you guys ranking of being in 10th to get 50 shards?

I have no resource to catch up next month and I am thinking of getting 2 10th to get LC harem in 2 days.

Congratulations for getting the girl but... what do you mean with the second part of your post? Ending in the top 10 is an amazing result no matter what, and getting the girl in two days is also great.

hace 1 minuto, Xemnas dijo:

Dude i understand you a lot, is the same for me: In my board the first had 3M than the 2nd to the 10th had 2-2,5M. I was able to end 23 at the last second (thank god i watched) otherwise i would have ended ( with ur same points) 27th..... I'm speechless.... this event is getting so much frustrating.... i am asking myself if i'm the only one that cannot afford to use billions of money here..... i mean this is getting way over the simple saving resources, this is a lot of real cash usage.

I mean good for the studio, don't get me wrong. Thanks to these people that can make the game keep going. But still, sucks a bit.... 

I hear you. I think there's a lot of people that have maxed the Places of Power levels and get lots nd lots of GP orbs to use on this contest.

Without the possibility of using Mythic Pachinko orbs I had to focus on the other two. In the end, I did 8 x10 GP, 50 x1 EP and needed to add 200 millions in donations. At least I got 3 girl drops with the EP orbs: Nara, Solaria & Umbria and Jackie.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eman said:

I just turned level 440 (I've been here for a while 😅), and yeah, competition is quite high.

Luckily, Champion tickets aren't a problem for me as I started turning energy into tickets since the feature was implemented.

Good luck today.

Congratulations for getting the girl but... what do you mean with the second part of your post? Ending in the top 10 is an amazing result no matter what, and getting the girl in two days is also great.

I cannot get another 2.2M points next month even I have all 3 high level PoP to support.

I even cannot use mythic this time again.

I may not miss the change of using all tickets to get another mythic*6 orb every month.So I have to get girl in the first 2 days.But I don't know the performance I have to do to get 10th for 50 shards at day2.

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

Without the possibility of using Mythic Pachinko orbs I had to focus on the other two

Wow almost the same as me XD: no Mythic for me too, i did 45 x10 GP (apparently the Places of powers give me way more green orbs than anything), i think 50 millions in donation (but might be more) and 55 x1 EP. And here i got, like you, 3 girls: Everest (Esdeath akame ga kill), Hope (Faith mirror's edge) and Mynx (that i don't really know who she is, must be a game that i didn't play)

I know this is from testserver.

And I know there is no platin card, only silver card for free ... (due to you know)

I still find it insane - because it is someone else^^

this is like almost 2500 champion tickets - or 11225 boss fights^^

(or 45k energy used^^)

image.png.fc4b644b3e7cb15bb9c32bbaeeb9f130.png

• Haha 2

hace 2 horas, yoyowhan dijo:

I cannot get another 2.2M points next month even I have all 3 high level PoP to support.

I even cannot use mythic this time again.

I may not miss the change of using all tickets to get another mythic*6 orb every month.So I have to get girl in the first 2 days.But I don't know the performance I have to do to get 10th for 50 shards at day2.

Yeah, well, it's impossible to predict how hard or easy will be the contests next month. Because of that, you shouldn't worry about it already. After all, you may be lucky and end on an easy group, or the contest may happen when there's two girls in the mythic pachinko that you don't have. Who knows!

hace 1 hora, Xemnas dijo:

Wow almost the same as me XD: no Mythic for me too, i did 45 x10 GP (apparently the Places of powers give me way more green orbs than anything), i think 50 millions in donation (but might be more) and 55 x1 EP. And here i got, like you, 3 girls: Everest (Esdeath akame ga kill), Hope (Faith mirror's edge) and Mynx (that i don't really know who she is, must be a game that i didn't play)

He, he. I got Everest during this contest last month, and got Hope quite a while ago.

Mynx seems to be from Half Life, a parody of Alyx (for the name and the crowbar).

hace 1 minuto, windia dijo:

I know this is from testserver.

And I know there is no platin card, only silver card for free ... (due to you know)

I still find it insane - because it is someone else^^

this is like almost 2500 champion tickets - or 11225 boss fights^^

(or 45k energy used^^)

image.png.fc4b644b3e7cb15bb9c32bbaeeb9f130.png

Insane. He must really, really, want the girl.

• Thanks 1

Got a little bit crazy on the donation contest, but i know who to blame: PoP (only money, MyP (89) and GPx10 (~150), so not too crazy, i guess)

image.png.d64d6da57957ac3fba5f5de14e962d6c.png

not sure, if i can repeat a first place today though, there is one of the biggest nutaku whales in my bracket, but let's see, i still have 400 tickets left

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

50 + 50 is 100 

and 100 is the girl

why you need more than 100??

if you get more than 100 some people no can get the girl

then 50 +50 is good

Ehhh? He did not say that he wants more than 100.

Also I do not think those things are mutually exclusive. He is glad that he got the girl in 2 days but he hates the event.

I also hate it, because of the competitive nature. And because there is not enough shards for everyone in the bracket.

• Like 3

• Slynia unpinned this topic