FinderKeeper

Winter is coming  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Rina

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

hace 27 minutos, Albert80082 dijo:

Ehhh? He did not say that he wants more than 100.

Also I do not think those things are mutually exclusive. He is glad that he got the girl in 2 days but he hates the event.

I also hate it, because of the competitive nature. And because there is not enough shards for everyone in the bracket.

And also because 4 days are not enough. One, only one day not being able to end in the top 25 and your event can be ruined.

It's the most unfair of all the events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a fan either. It's a crazy forced spend push for hamsters. 

But I'm always able to get the girl somehow. This time it's 50-25-??

I have 500+ tickets but I'm aiming for a cheap top 25 here. Be done with it. I love To love ru though. So it's worth the trouble I guess

• Like 2

hace 2 horas, Albert80082 dijo:

Also I do not think those things are mutually exclusive. He is glad that he got the girl in 2 days but he hates the event.

I also hate it, because of the competitive nature. And because there is not enough shards for everyone in the bracket.

For me it is not one of the best events, even in previous surveys it had a bad score like the PATCH of ATRACTION, but the only good thing about this event is that gives a girl  with 5 stars ... and yes, it is true many people runs out of it (it's an event of stepping on each other with the rules we have)

I just don't understand the reason for the crazy competition in the winners' bracket. Here was my Day 2. I realize that as higher level player money is basically worthless, but surely you'd rather spend that cash on day 2 to win the girl, rather than a single 6-mythic orb set? It just doesn't seem like a judicious use of resources to me.

judicious.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eman said:

And also because 4 days are not enough. One, only one day not being able to end in the top 25 and your event can be ruined.

It's the most unfair of all the events.

Even adding 1 more day to this event would greatly improve it but frankly it needs 2 more days.

And of course this event (and frankly seasons) goes against the established story of the haremverse. It's a place where people come together in pleasure and the only people who stand between players and any of the girls are considers villains. So both make us all villains. If you want to bring up champions keeping us from girls, well none of the players are official champions.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, indeed777 said:

I just don't understand the reason for the crazy competition in the winners' bracket. Here was my Day 2. I realize that as higher level player money is basically worthless, but surely you'd rather spend that cash on day 2 to win the girl, rather than a single 6-mythic orb set? It just doesn't seem like a judicious use of resources to me.

When they can already win the girl on day 1, why not spend it? It's not like they won't have plenty of time to earn more money before the next LC appears.

18 hours ago, jelom said:

You should use some of your Mythic Pachinko x1 orbs, the probability to get a girl is very small and they would give you points for the contest. And you always have Great Pachinko orbs, unless you have not saved any of them.

Oh, I have a good number, my friend, but probability is not low enough to avoid that grisly duo...

LC#1 was so easy, I just played normally and got the girl on day 2
LC#2 was slightly harder, I got the girl on day 4 with 50 extra shards
LC#3 the girl was so ugly I had to go out of my way to not have any of those shards in my harem
LC#4 I barely made it on day 4
LC#5 ... I don't know if I'm gonna make it... 

I really don't like how it gets so much harder the higher your level is. I understand that it won't be fair for low levels to have to compete against high levels but I think they need to make the difficulty for gettingthe girl equal for everyone regardless of their level. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Oh, I have a good number, my friend, but probability is not low enough to avoid that grisly duo...

I try to get as many girls as possible, regardless of how they look, but i can totally understand if you dont want some of them, because they look bad.

In my opinion there are ways of fixing mythic pachinko so that it allows you to have a better choice. Maybe something like refresh in shop that cost a few kobans, which will roll 3 new girls (but that would require the mythic rotation to no longer be same for everyone). Also it would deal with this issue that people have, where they got all 3 girls and are unable to use those orbs anymore in contests.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The exact same as all the previous LC's. You can check on the wiki if you can't remember. 

In some LCs you can only get points by getting a new girl, giving xp to girls and leveling up a girl... but in others, you also get points for buying from market, restocking from market and selling stuff. 

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Give exp to girl,level up girl,,get new girl,buy or sell items and reload market all give points for last legendary contest.

thanks! 

• Like 1

I found an insane opponent today. What's funny is that this is a normal daily contest. In my bracket 240-280 i've never seen such high number on simple 'sell items' (usually like 10k tops):

image.thumb.png.0573fcbce388537dd53fedd7fee92159.png

We have topped each other like 5-6 times already. I just hope he does not have any more because i ran out of ymens 😭 The lengths i will go for 300 kobans.

• Like 2

il y a 18 minutes, Albert80082 a dit :

I found an insane opponent today. What's funny is that this is a normal daily contest. In my bracket 240-280 i've never seen such high number on simple 'sell items' (usually like 10k tops):

We have topped each other like 5-6 times already. I just hope he does not have any more because i ran out of ymens 😭 The lengths i will go for 300 kobans.

I was going to comment that this contest comes after the second LC (where everyone used their Super Pachinko Orbs to get points and objets at the same time) so this is normal, but I'm in the same bracket as you and my contest leader has only 34k points (second is 16k)

That's ... quite a lot indeed 😅

13 hours ago, Albert80082 said:

This.

I make sure I collect the girl before the next contest, to make space for other people getting shards.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Albert80082 said:

Actually, it's for 180 kobans :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

At first it looked just funny. Because "how do you dump 2500 champion tickets at once?" - done on the test server.

Now I fear there is some profound bug or I don't know.

So I kindly ask @Noacc  to either say "everything looks valid" or "wtf?"

Either is in this case a PoP exploit possible, or an energy exploit, or a boss fight exploit - or something else like a XP exploit that gives endless = also energy.

What is my problem?

How it seems from any game point possible to invest the equivalence of 199 363 champion tickets (or 897 135 boss fights or 3.5 million energy or any mixture) within a few hours.

This contest counted 900 per champion performance, 200 per boss fight win and 50 per spent energy.

The final picture here, the progress in spoiler tags:

image.png.86ae7d3be9898144fbcf91f12a1b06f1.png image.png.17dccd82b0aaf0c056fc1e97b5fc0166.png

progress in pictures:

image.png.f54cadd3afcd855db174b33cbe1e3718.png

image.png.c860e783d1aeead5f88871727581dd0d.png

image.png.c89897db5c03055cae403e587ecb2cd4.png

image.png.4c67d3e5777b9dca0d2e16ff88a3b357.png

image.png.8c7aa5f42be71c48538efcc41a50bf30.png

image.png.9f461f4af0155fd7f9727c7610c7411e.png

image.png.14d6280c0b944ce9eefd010f1d1ff348.png

image.png.4d5c0c0d7844b04549e76a1f701fb15b.png

Edited by windia
tagged, profile pic
  • Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, windia said:

At first it looked just funny. Because "how do you dump 2500 champion tickets at once?" - done on the test server.

Now I fear there is some profound bug or I don't know.

So I kindly ask @Noacc (https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/profile/129935-noacc/ because no auto tagging atm) to either say "everything looks valid" or "wtf?".

Either is in this case a PoP exploit possible, or an energy exploit, or a boss fight exploit - or something else like a XP exploit that gives endless = also energy.

What is my problem?

How it seems from any game point possible to invest the equivalence of 199 363 champion tickets (or 897 135 boss fights or 3.5 million energy or any mixture) within a few hours.

This contest counted 900 per champion performance, 200 per boss fight win and 50 per spent energy.

The final picture here, the progress in spoiler tags:

image.png.86ae7d3be9898144fbcf91f12a1b06f1.png

In pictures:

Hide contents

image.png.f54cadd3afcd855db174b33cbe1e3718.png

image.png.c860e783d1aeead5f88871727581dd0d.png

image.png.c89897db5c03055cae403e587ecb2cd4.png

image.png.4c67d3e5777b9dca0d2e16ff88a3b357.png

image.png.8c7aa5f42be71c48538efcc41a50bf30.png

image.png.9f461f4af0155fd7f9727c7610c7411e.png

image.png.14d6280c0b944ce9eefd010f1d1ff348.png

image.png.4d5c0c0d7844b04549e76a1f701fb15b.png

Be easy for them to check if he is using a exploit but yeah might be done like the place of power exploit they fixed.

• Slynia unpinned this topic