​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Dream on! :D This legit made me laugh out loud IRL. Thankfully I wasn't drinking anything while I read this. You should take a look on the wiki or ask about basics ...

This was just to mention how I'd think this change could be any good, I'm glad I can make people laugh from time to time but I never seriously expected that there will be more L5*.

3 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

So I guess Rare girls are about to become more, uh, rare. 🤔

Naming that feature 'rarity' is a big joke, my harem consists of ~50% legendary. Must be frustrating for players who want to unlock as many poses as possible.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I expected the girl to be on Ezekiel (September Champion, but she's actually on Chad (August champion... He'll disappear really soon).

Weird.

Yeah, I've noticed this too and as soon as I'm done with my urgent post-reset clicks and forum posts I'll go to Discord to ask CMs about this. No doubt other mods will have beaten me to it. The last time this happened about a year and a half ago, Kinkoid didn't budge and aside from my then-clubmate @Tom208 who miraculously got a lucky x100 for this exact run until they gave us a full extra month of single affection items, no one saw the girl for the rest of the month... V_v

I'm seriously hoping this time they'll just admit the misclick and correct the error.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks, Bolitho. I had read this but didn't know that was from the public Discord. Having had a chat with, well, rather in presence of CMs along with fellow mods and someone from Tech (although it's been clarified to us that this depends on a team called Content instead, but we have no direct contact with them)...

Well, TLDR: we're fucked. They'll neither confirm nor deny how their tools at the developer level are either so rigid or so poorly designed that a simple misclick cannot be undone (or at least if I understood it correctly, the consequences of fixing the misclick might make the game fall apart)... But it's confirmed that the new CC girl announced in yesterday's patch notes will be here for a few hours until Chad gets replaced by the September CC, and we won't see her again until Chad comes back in November. V_v

image.png

Time to get a lucky x100, folks... ^^

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Just from a data stand point I can see why she would be on Chad. Chad is id 2 and had 3 girls and this would put him at 4. Chayotte is id 1 and already has 4 girls and Ezekiel is id 3 with 3 girls so if there going in id order it would make sense but then she should have come out last month and another added this month for Ezekiel. to keep them even they will need 1 more girl. so we will be waiting 3 months for this one or the next (or in this case maybe both)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rsmaster said:

its just alot of people put alot of tickets and kobans into it already , to just pull the rug out!!!

That's not actually the issue. The issue is that Kinkoid assigned the new girl to the wrong CC, the one that we already had for all of August and who was about to get replaced this morning anyway.

You're probably right and a number of clubs made that mistake, but they shouldn't have and/or they timed out their Hail-Mary run poorly. Most likely they didn't understand what the mistake we discussed in this thread entailed, and/or how the monthly CC switch works. You can read more about it in this thread:

My club made a Hail-Mary run on Chad successfully yesterday. We did pay a great deal of attention to the HH++ script's timer for when Chad would be removed (along with Maelyn), though. And it was more out of frustration and a spur of the moment thing than anything else. We're about to have two more months of no new girl on the CC (and for those of us who are already up to date on all the old girls, a single lousy legendary affection item per run as a minuscule consolation prize). So we felt like grabbing some shards while we could, even though those shards won't be useful until November when Maelyn comes back.

It seems to me that Yamiray is right and the girl was added to the CC, who was next in line. However, they did not manage to prepare it earlier in order to launch it when everyone could get her. This is a release delay, not a fault of the development team.

Edited by Master-17

Patch Notes Week #35 (8/31/2022)

1. Side Quest: Don't really care.  I'm still working on catching up to the story in Weresquid Island.  I suppose it's good for later.
  2. Harem Messenger:  I like all of the mythic girls getting new scenes, and appreciate the extra omni-gems.  I keep forgetting to check it, but it's alright.  Bunna and Radka's 69 scene was my fave so far.
  3. New CC Girl:  Maelyn is cute, has exceptional art, isn't my type, but looking forward to recruiting Levitya's little angelic sister.  It's a shame that she's been paired w/ Chad, who returns 2 months from now.  I'll attribute that to poor game planning.
  4. New PoP girl: Karen, is super thicc.  I love it, but her name leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Looking forward to getting her in about 2 months.
  5. 2 new GP/Dark Lord Common 1-star girls: They're great.  Always useful for GXP contests, PoV, elemental passive bonuses, and unlocking level 750 quicker.  I leveled 18 of them to 700.  I like Shibari Octavia more than Lucy.  Hopefully, I get them on Monday, after using my GPx10s in the CbC.  The GP drop rate is 5%.
  6. Champion koban discounts:  I never really reset the champion, pay for extra drafts, or buy tickets w/ kobans, so this change would've gone unnoticed.
  7. CE Girl Rarity Upgrades:  Doesn't really matter to me, since these girls don't get used anyway.  If I really like a girl, I can still manage to unlock her scenes.  I do prefer that the champion girl is a Legendary vs Epic, b/c they take the most effort to acquire.  If a Shard PoV was ongoing, like last week, then collecting these girls would lead to more points.
  • DM Girl: Rare -> Legendary
  • 1st Villain: Still Epic
  • 2nd Villain: Epic -> Legendary
  • Champion: Epic -> Legendary
  • Pachinko 1: Still Epic
  • Pachinko 2: Still Legendary
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, F-L-K said:

I think they need to fix the CC rotation by making Chad return next month, they have a whole month to make that right. Just invert Chad & Broly order ffs

2 months of stupid rewards is too much I think 

It's time for newer player to catch up. In most Clubs you will have heavy hitters who had the girl and a group of weaker/newer players who hadn't all the girls from a champ. I can't imagine that they change the rotation and it's not necessary.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

It's time for newer player to catch up. In most Clubs you will have heavy hitters who had the girl and a group of weaker/newer players who hadn't all the girls from a champ. I can't imagine that they change the rotation and it's not necessary.

yes, but I think having no new girl on the CC will give the heavy hitters no reason to hit. Which makes the CC way harder for the others, it was balanced by the fact that new girls mean everyone will help kill the boss

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, F-L-K a dit :

yes, but I think having no new girl on the CC will give the heavy hitters no reason to hit. Which makes the CC way harder for the others, it was balanced by the fact that new girls mean everyone will help kill the boss

That's really up to each club though. In some clubs it's easier if players are free to hit for weeks (So they get only a few kills, but a lot of shards each time). In some others, it's easier to just get 5 shards per day.

In any case, heavy hitters will wake up every Wednesday/Thursday, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

Again, this just highlights another glaring balance issue with CC that some of us have been complaining about since forever and that Kinkoid don't care to even address.

The fact that ONE lousy affection item that we can buy for peanuts in the Market is nowhere near compensation enough for throwing tickets, time, efforts and sometimes even kobans at a CC when we don't have a girl at stake.

If they changed it to a mythic affection item, at least, it would be less frustrating.

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Again, this just highlights another glaring balance issue with CC that some of us have been complaining about since forever and that Kinkoid don't care to even address.

The fact that ONE lousy affection item that we can buy for peanuts in the Market is nowhere near compensation enough for throwing tickets, time, efforts and sometimes even kobans at a CC when we don't have a girl at stake.

If they changed it to a mythic affection item, at least, it would be less frustrating.

Heck, even being able to win shards for other members of my club would be cool. As of now, the best thing I can do for the others is hitting only once.

• Like 2

My thoughts on Patch Notes #35

Far from continuing the transition from a collectors game to a more rpg styled game, this patch focuses on a more event driven game. There is zero development on the adventure side when it comes to the Villains and other related rpg features. The result is a steady decline and degradation of the common, rare, and even epic girls in game play.

So when graded by the developers stated intent to add more rpg elements to the game this patch garners a failing grade.

When looked at from the perspective of promoting greater event participation and solidifying the game as a "collectors" game we see fewer choices presented. The Side quest and Harem messenger provide more gems, so that is good.

The Club Champion and Places of Power girls are long term goals for the collector (and promote player investment in both areas).

The 1 girls promote playing the Great Pachinko game and not much else.

The Champion cost reductions devalue the Platinum Cards attractiveness while doing little to promote playing against the Champions once ther girl has been obtained by the player. I can see a marginal positive effect for newer players who are still going after the Champion girls.

Changing girl rarity in events like this devalues the reasons to go after the girls, in the sense that all new girls are now Epic or Legendary. With class destinctions being relegated to an afterthought, there is no longer a strategic reason to choose which girl to go after (they are all the same).

The final burden on the events comes down to the art department giving us girls we want to collect into our harems.

So when graded by development as a collectors game I give this patch a C-.

Edited by Pelinor
fixed typo & grammar
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Yes, about this. Forum developers, can you install more modern and beautiful emojis? I can't bear to look at this squalor

This forum is based on a template and there are no developers on it, just @Noacc with admin rights and knowledge acquired through trial and error mostly (same for us mods on some behind the scenes functionalities). I think other CMs like Tohru have admin rights too, but it's the kind of system where we're better off letting one person mess with it slowly but surely. You never know when some weird thing happens as a result of trying to fix another thing, and if only Noacc does it, then at least he knows exactly what to undo.

That's why I ping him for this kind of thing. I don't know if you remember (or maybe you started using the forum frequently later on) but we used to have a more barebones version, then there was a domain and template change, and it was chaos for days (and for some finer things, weeks) until we slowly got to the setup we're using now. Some things got lost in the way that are still unclear, like why the Spoiler tags no longer work as they used to, but overall it's serviceable. Plus we're used to it, so better not change it too much at once.

We also used to have fewer and less cool emoticon choices, and no custom forum avatars, among other things. But for emoticons I'm almost certain Noacc needs to specifically add them one at a time, as he did some time ago.

In all seriousness, I could use reaction smileys for Shrug, Facepalm and also Hug, come to think of it. It might be Discord's influence on me, I use these all the time there. ^^

• Like 3

New patch notes today and while the new adventure scroll is - like allways - welcome, the season pass reminder seems to me mostly useless. Perhaps because I use the script with the option to hide claimed rewards, but in the times before I activated the script I had no problems with an overview, so...

But if it helps only one single player to have more knowledge about his situation it will be a positiv adition to the game.

• Like 1

I myself think that the season pass reminder is just another advertisement á là: "look what you can get for only 4,99 and you know it's worth is over 250". I wouldn't bother to care as it is a standard form of advertisement in any ftp, but since Kinkoid tells us it's an 'improvement'...  yeah, something about that facepalm emoji we desperatly need.

Edited by bertha_I
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

The Season Pass Rewards screen is actually also available for PoV (And I assume PoG as well, but I already bought it, so it's not there anymore).

I think it's not a bad thing; you get a clear view of what you can get right now, and what you can hope to get later.

Obviously, the "250€" or "18000 Kobans value" are just here to lure the most naive players. I'm surprised they didn't add a "5000% value" on top of it, for good measure :D

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​