​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

9 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Questions about the last patch:

a) how do we know the reward for each side quest? (example: doesn't seem worth it to me to spend energy to get an epic item/gift)

b) do the side quests have a limited duration or will they be there until they get complete?

Also, will sort of pre-survey and predict people will (possibly) be asking for more energy 😅😁

As for Mythic Days, I would suggest 4h rounds with 18k shards available during 3 days -> 324k shards.

a) i guess you've (somebody) to try, and hopefully share the experince with the community

b) sounds like it to me, from the patch note #23 context (quote: Newest side quests will be displayed on top with "!".)

My own question would be, does the energy used count towards the daily contests/competitions?

I like the idea of "more to do".

Edited by geek0

2 minutes ago, geek0 said:

My own question would be, does the energy used count towards the daily competitions?

I'd bet on that. This way people will stop asking how to use energy during PoA when there's no adventure available. That's the best "feature" actually 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Kenrae said:

What? Do you prefer to use it to get Champion Tickets? 😅

It would sort of be wasteful to prevent me from getting to the next world asap but if there's a girl somewhere to be had, maybe I'll side tour for a couple of poses and such :D 

Don't think I ever did but I hope I get there ^_^ 

1 minute ago, geek0 said:

1) sounds like it to me, from the patch note #23 context (quote: Newest side quests will be displayed on top with "!".)

2) My own question would be, does the energy used count towards the daily competitions?

1) Yeah but what I meant was, if there's no rush (if they don't get deleted), I'll deal with them later when I get further.

2) I assume that is the case but only testing ;)

Same here, it's just a matter of priorities (as always), I guess :) 

3 minutes ago, Karyia said:

It would sort of be wasteful to prevent me from getting to the next world asap but if there's a girl somewhere to be had, maybe I'll side tour for a couple of poses and such :D 

Of course, you're not on the last World, then the Adventure is more important, yeah. Once you reach the current World in Progress you're left with 1 every 2 weeks where you don't have anywhere else to use your energy other than buying 1 ticket for 60 energy. In that case a sidequest seems like a much better (and fun) prospect.

• Like 2

Just now, Kenrae said:

Of course, you're not on the last World, then the Adventure is more important, yeah. Once you reach the current World in Progress you're left with 1 every 2 weeks where you don't have anywhere else to use your energy other than buying 1 ticket for 60 energy. In that case a sidequest seems like a much better (and fun) prospect.

I know and understand, I've seen many comments (even topic titles) for that :D 

If it's an extra with nothing against, it should be nice :) The more, the merrier, like they say 👌

7 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

Reward for Test Drive (epic) = 1 mythic Pachinko orb, you need more than 1000 energy. For each picture between 50 and 60 energy.

Yeah, but on test server they told it's only a try whether it works or not. Rewards are definately better on main server, otherwise noone would do the sidequest. If you read in patch notes there is even a girl to be caught somewhere in the side quests, so I think it is worth to play them through.

1 minute ago, darkpala said:

Yeah, but on test server they told it's only a try whether it works or not. Rewards are definately better on main server, otherwise noone would do the sidequest. If you read in patch notes there is even a girl to be caught somewhere in the side quests, so I think it is worth to play them through.

Even that would be better than some tickets, so I'd do them. I hope you're right anyway.

37 minuti fa, geek0 ha scritto:

My own question would be, does the energy used count towards the daily contests/competitions?

It does, I got points for just right now.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Thanks 6

36 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

Reward for Test Drive (epic) = 1 mythic Pachinko orb, you need more than 1000 energy. For each picture between 50 and 60 energy.

1000+ energy for a mythic orb (and consequent stall on main adventure) doesn't seem great to me.

Of course, for those who don't need to progress adventure-wise, it might sound better :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, gluddukat said:

Really? Golly, that's quite a lot. For me, it's out of the realm of possibility.

All player who are at the end of the story can spend their energy in the new feature - better as to buy the 1532nd ticket or waste the energy. I think it's not intended as a feature for all, who are not at the end of the story.

• Like 2

For me this new feature is simply awesome @Noacc. Everyone at "the end" of the story wanted a better way to use energy (tickets were not good anymore because we are literally submerged by them).

Now not only we get a reward at the end of a side quest (even a small one is better than a ticket for me as @bolitho76 said) we get some (judging from the very first drawing) more very good hentai pictures and fun story too.

The energy cost is pretty high, but considering that is an "energy dump" for when you have nothing else to do, is perfectly fine.

positive feedback from me 👍

• Like 5

My comments on the new patch notes

Patch Notes Week #22

June. 09.2021

New feature!

Side Quests

Can’t get enough of the Haremverse?
Do you want to know more about the daily lives of our heroes?
Do you want more story, adventures, and kinky action?

Say no more! Side Quests are here to fulfill your needs!
They are coming with more girls, more arousing stories and more adventure!

Starting with 1 Epic and 1 Legendary Side Quest!

• Side Quests can be accessed from the main menu
    • Clicking on the icon will open the new menu of the side quests
    • Side quests are available after unlocking World 2
    • Newest side quests will be displayed on top with rOuDYsMC4chi726-pq7w0Epz5tmaRngsyOA1olLk
    • Like the regular Adventure, side quests will use Energy
  • Rarity
    • Side quests will have a different rarity: common, rare, epic, legendary and mythic
  • Rewards
    The rewards will vary from the rarity of the side quest
    • After finishing the side quest, the last step will provide a reward!

A good addition to the end game to have a new way to use energy and getting some rewards (including girls probably on legendary ones, I assume from above)

Mythic Days

Due to community feedback from the survey we have made several changes to the Mythic Days

• Mythic Days will now last 3 days  (72 hrs);
  • Shards will be replenished every two hours, benefiting all time zones
    • If you wish to leave feedback on Mythic Days changes, please visit our forum

The increasing time to 3 days is good, the replenishment time to 2 hours is a good idea, but it has to be tweaked to cope with the impatient players that try to get her instantly. My proposal is refilling more shards in the first batches, for example it could be something like: 50k starting shards, 40k after 2 hours, 30k, 20k, 10k, and then 5k until the end for a total of 305k shards, that way there would be 150k shards in the first 8 hours.

Forum changes

As most of you have noticed, last week there was a change in the HH Forum.

• Forum.hentaiheroes.com now redirects to forum.kinkoid.com
  • Your forum authentication now goes through the SSO, meaning that you can enter the forum with your game credentials
  • Players who have not logged into the game for more than a year and a half ago have not been migrated and will have to log in anew.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Please, guys, leave feedback for the side quests!

Don't hesitate to share your opinion!
Feedback is always, very important~

I think a "major" upgrade would be to let us know what we're playing for (the reward).

If we knew how much energy we have to put into it to complete it, even better (priorities, priorities).

I have nothing in particular against the side quests but, and since I still have the main adventure to go, the investment (from the info provided by other players on this topic) is too penalizing for the reward, since I have to "suspend" the main story to play the side quests. 

For those who have completed the adventure thus far, seems like a likeable add on, since it's something other to look forward other than some tickets 👍 

• Like 3

Nice feature for spending XS Energy on. It's useful for people who have completed the main story and are at "Coming Soon". Personally, I'm not convinced the rewards match the effort.

Legendary quest complete:

image.png.5ce98c6f7fb578edfe62dbfa9d705fd4.png

Am I allowed to post what the reward/costs are or is that spoilers?

• Like 2

I really like the side quests, beside spending energy it's nice to get some exp to! To know how much energy i have to spend on each side quest would be good, makes planning easyer. For now i have to agree with @Hugh Jerexion the effort don't match the rewards. But i think with time it will get better as mentioned we can even get girls in the future.

Edited by Elster
  • Like 3

A big question I'd like answered about the new Side Quests is: will we keep the completed quests permanently and have the ability to revisit them at our leisure as is the case for chapters of the main adventure mode?

If they instead disappear once completed as, say, the daily missions do, then that would be disappointing to me.

Other than that, great addition, no matter what the rewards turn out to be. More XP and more scenes. Nice.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, darkpala said:

Oh, I misread patch notes...

There is nowhere written of a girl, but I hope there will be one (at least for the mythic side quest as I assume this will take a lot of energy). I agree with the other players, the side quests are way better than spending the energy for champions tickets as I have way too many of them (you can't get rid of them without a platinum card).

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic