​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

5 hours ago, Beb said:

People under lvl 300 still needs Epic boosters and those are lot harder to get for free than Legendary ones.

18 minutes ago, Beb said:

Again, not so much for me as for f2p players, but methinks it would help those if it was during Path of Attraction.

Please stop spreading nonsense and/or speaking on behalf of other players. The guys you have in mind when you make facepalm-worthy statements like these exist only in your mind (and possibly other players who don't know what they're talking about either).

You might confuse a few noobs or casual players if they don't realize you're spouting nonsense.

• Thinking 1

This might be shocking mates (for who is not happy with the one star girls) i get that they are not very useful in terms of gameplay (for now, in the future who knows) but what if we "appreciate" them for the "hentai purpose" ? 

If you get what i mean 😋😋

• Haha 7

53 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Actually, I think it's already done for T1 girls, once you have a certain amount of shards on a T1 girl it has more odds than the other T1 girls.

Yeah. That's what I tried to say. :$

It's already there for T1. Now we need it for 1*.

• Like 1

@DvDivXXXOk, got ya, my bad then. I know I'm kind of noob lvl at these types of games. I usually play very hardcore strategy-games and therefore tend to micro-manage way to much for normal more casual players. No "speaking on behalf of other players" in that sense, trying to make it clear where I'm coming from before I speak, but on this forum I , for mentioned reasons mostly lurk for information.

Edit: Taking the opportunity to add that  (been mod in forum a few times myself in 21st-century) methinks U Mods do good job in this forum, with Kinkoid mostly just on Discord (me no use Discord for *Reasons).

Edited by Beb
  • Thanks 1

• Community Manager

More noise! 😭 

Guys,  I know it's a bit over the top, I've passed the feedback. 

I've always stated this: Trial and error...
Not let's see what can be done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

As others have said, having more girls is always welcome, even if I still have to get any of the first 1* girls and only have the first 3 girls from PoP.

The splitting of the Mythic Days... I don't know what you plan to achieve with that but, since I don't get involved in them, it's not something that worries me.

Enjoy your holiday!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xemnas said:

but what if we "appreciate" them for the "hentai purpose" ? 

If you get what i mean 😋😋

I do, but that's actually a strong argument against 1-star girls, not for them. When they happen to make something that scratch a particular itch for you, wouldn't you rather have more than a quick glimpse of it? ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

wouldn't you rather have more than a quick glimpse of it

Yeah u got me, a french dude would say touché probably XD.

And yes if i remember well i recently wrote about my first 1 star girl (Jessica) and how i would love to see more :), the only bright side, i think, is that there are versions in 1 stars for girls that we already have in 3 stars (or more), so there is a very high chance that we are gonna see some of them in 3 stars in another version in my opinion, so i think we can see them as.... how can i say.... a little bite of what's gonna come, just some "foreplays" and "tease". Those are important too XD.

• Like 1

So when the MD is now splitted into two parts - it means that everbody going for the MG on "second" day will get no dating tokens alongside.  So I either go for a few MPx1 orbs and a few dating tokens on "day 1" or on "day 2" for more MPx1 orbs and no dating tokens at all.

Not sure if that split favors me (or the player base) in any way. Because I think a main drawback was the 8h shift instead of 6 hours. Just that I was surprised on the "replayed MD" once (one day extra) - how many shards got additionally depleted.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, windia said:

So when the MD is now splitted into two parts - it means that everbody going for the MG on "second" day will get no dating tokens alongside.  So I either go for a few MPx1 orbs and a few dating tokens on "day 1" or on "day 2" for more MPx1 orbs and no dating tokens at all.

Not sure if that split favors me (or the player base) in any way. Because I think a main drawback was the 8h shift instead of 6 hours. Just that I was surprised on the "replayed MD" once (one day extra) - how many shards got additionally depleted.

The first day will be a carnage.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

I think the 35 1-star girls update was meant for @jelom 😅🤣 

"More girls is always good, huh?" Here you go! :D :P Want more?! 👊

About the MD separation, I'm guessing that can be even worse, in the sense that you might not be able to complete the girl on the first day, and you won't have a clue if you'll be able to have the chance to get her on the "second" day. All planning aside, there's stuff that might prevent us from playing and dividing a "solo-event" in (let's say) 2 weeks (or whatever) might make it harder on people to actually get the girl. I guess we'll see when that happens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My apologies, I have updated my fist post accordingly. It is the proof that a good thing in excess can turn into a bad one, just like chocolate.

Now the right words in my next patch notes comments will be: A few more girls is a good thing. xD

In any case we will have to get all of them eventually, so better mentalize yourself.

About the change in MD I coincide with @Kenrae first day will be a carnage ... as the previous ones were. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Anyone ahead of me know what rarity the new Places of Power girl is?  Or sorry if it was said and I missed.  Doesn't impact my gameplay just curious.  I was surprised the early ones were more rare than the later ones so wondering if that's alternating or the new normal or going even lower.  Soon to be one star (just kidding, sorry, too soon).

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Anyone ahead of me know what rarity the new Places of Power girl is?

She's (purple- I bought crayons!) Legendary. 1891975302_MikazukiScreenshot2021-04-28223754.png.77dd7013613479a2ee38ca96625ad753.png

13 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Soon to be one star (just kidding, sorry, too soon).

Shhhhhh! 🤫

Edited by Hastur
additional info + screenshot
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Anyone ahead of me know what rarity the new Places of Power girl is?  Or sorry if it was said and I missed.  Doesn't impact my gameplay just curious.  I was surprised the early ones were more rare than the later ones so wondering if that's alternating or the new normal or going even lower.  Soon to be one star (just kidding, sorry, too soon).

The first ones were legendary, the second ones epic and the new girl is legendary. 

• Like 1

I have had a bit of a think  about the patch and I basically agree with @jelom's summary and with most others here except on 2 points.

First. I am not thrilled about more GP orbs. We get so many orbs at high levels. Cashing 250 GP orbs for POA day 2 is a pain. KK provides zero tools to deal with the resulting item-storm. Cashing 258 is a little worse with little prospect of any gain.

Second. I like the 1 stars more than I thought I would so getting more of them is if not fantastic maybe good, goodish?
    - yes they are useless.
    - yes I cry for the effort the artists put in. If instead of doing 5 1 star girls they put up a poll and asked us which 1 existing girl they should re-do that would be fantastic. I would pay kobans to vote in such a poll.
    - If the shard distribution between girls is flat vs "leaders agro" we can say goodbye to completing them.
    + I like having the occasional 10 shard drop when I am forced/choose to fight a boss I have completed.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jelom said:

It is the proof that a good thing in excess can turn into a bad one, just like chocolate.

You started off reasonable, but then ended completely out of wack. There is no point where you can speak of having an excess of chocolate. Let alone a bad excess of chocolate. Don't be silly. ;)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Shorty-er said:

You started off reasonable, but then ended completely out of wack. There is no point where you can speak of having an excess of chocolate. Let alone a bad excess of chocolate. Don't be silly. ;)

imagen.png.a54a0471d7bf5c7f97d39ff5ecd48bac.png

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by jelom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 4/30/2021 at 2:40 AM, jelom said:

A Pic

Ah! That's a nice picture of the altar of my gods! :P

On 4/30/2021 at 8:31 AM, Karyia said:

I'm now fully expecting a "choco-girl" just for you, @jelom ^_^ :P😂

A 1-star chocolate girl! Or 10. Or 35.

Edited by Shorty-er