​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

Well,  yeah... out of all the events that last two weeks or more... The Season was the least understandable to lose track of. I mean it's functionally a synonym of "The Month", in this game. A reminder telling you "hey, it's the last day of August! Don't forget August will be over tomorrow! Instead, it will be... *drum roll* September!"...

If someone actually forgets about that, how likely are they to keep track of anything else in the game?

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.85bf80407b8fa7b4f852ad0c29dc380b.png

I don't understand this overview. Maybe in my situation it does not make sense? It shows me two times exactly the same stuff. My first thought was, that the second part shows me the bonus rewards which can be unlocked, but where are the stuff from the free path? What is the idea to show everything twice? I checked it also without a script enabled, so this is not the problem.

Nevertheless...if it helps someone, thats ok...for me it is not a useful thing.

The first list shows your current progress in the event; the second list shows what you could get if you completed the event (and bought the paid path).

So, of course, if you've completed the event, they're both the same. But if you check PoG, for example, the 2 lists will be different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 12 minutes, Capella a dit :

Well now the new advertisement is starting to annoy me. I thought it pops up only once. Until now I've seen it the 3rd time after opening PoV. "Improvements"

Same. I thought you had to explicitly trigger it by clicking the "!" icon, but sometimes it just spontaneously appears.

Awful.

That's very weird. I believe you guys and I'm sorry for your inconvenience, but... I have yet to have that popup even once myself. :$

All I saw was the layout hyping up the 5-buck path when I opened the Season screen, once. I just had to click on the X top right and never seen it since (although I know I can visit it willingly whenever I want by clicking on the shiny gold & red exclamation mark next to the "Get Season Pass" button).

Could it be as simple as that? If you don't visit the page once by yourself, then you get a popup until you do? If not, then I have no idea why you're getting frequent popups while I'm not.

With this patch, GH landed in Digisekai world. I'm writing this here just to say that a major increase in Jackson Crew's usage as designated villain in events (mainly, but not only, orgy days and legendary/mythic revivals) in the near future should be expected, this  looking at what happened with other "late worlds" villains' usage in events, too

21 ore fa, Pirusssd ha scritto:

Do you guys think its this month that we are getting improved market [...]

The end of the first part of this year is slowly approaching, so the patch with the market update should finally pop out, sooner or later

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

1 ora fa, DavidK ha scritto:

Anyway to turn off the Full Screen mode since it's Fucking it Up!!!!

Is this a question on how to turn off the full screen mode? Or is the full screen mode causing some kind of problem I did not noticed?

In case it was a question, to turn off th full screen mode you have to click on the "+" like symbol that is on the bottom right corner of the window, beside the barred eye that you can use to hide the dialogue line

Having full screen on and the dialogue hidden also hides stats like energy and compativity (good) but also left/right arrows as well as any payment button (not so good), so you can't get to another image. I don't know if that was simply over looked or is as intentended.

il y a 17 minutes, Madman65432 a dit :

Uhm yes again new numbers. And of course you have to check every girl on wrong position (low values) for her value on right position (they might be a lot higher) to choose the right one. That's fun.

It's x2, easy peasy (At least with the current formula. When you only know the girl's power, as we did in the previous iteration, it's more complicated than that)

Citation

Having full screen on and the dialogue hidden also hides stats like energy and compativity (good) but also left/right arrows as well as any payment button (not so good), so you can't get to another image. I don't know if that was simply over looked or is as intentended.

You can use Keyboard-right arrow key to navigate (or left, to go back, if you've already cleared the chapter)

Edited by Liliat

10 minutes ago, Liliat said:

t's x2, easy peasy (At least with the current formula. When you only know the girl's power, as we did in the previous iteration, it's more complicated than that)

One Problem: If you have a girl at the right spot you will see the x2 strength and if you have a stronger girl with same pose but not at the right place you will see her with lower stats. Here a screenshot from numbers which show the problem: Bild

Not an ideal solution, but positiv is that in the unscripted base version of the game now it gives a hint if a girl is at matching pose.

47 minutes ago, bertha_I said:

Having full screen on and the dialogue hidden also hides stats like energy and compativity (good) but also left/right arrows as well as any payment button (not so good), so you can't get to another image.

Suggestion to developers: In full-screen mode, make forward/back arrows on the sides of the image that appear on hover.

3.jpg.e217157322a5959ac58954a03bc6d88e.jpg

An impact display showing the total of the hero’s impact + the girl’s impact has been added 

How to determine at a glance - which of the girls is stronger?

1.jpg.95fd431a2fcf7486176ea01bc274e56c.jpg

You need to constantly carry out calculations in your mind, multiply by two or vice versa divide. This is annoying and exhausting, and it increases the time to select the right team. It seems to me that the best option was proposed by the creators of the script: the basic strength of the girls and the mark of the position match are shown

2.jpg.dfa12d133096b6fa5f63c0f5ac4a60b5.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Added visual example
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

about the clubs and champions.

for those who are using the script, nothing has changed or am i wrong?

Correct. If you had "Include Hero power in girl power display" switched on, what that now does is normalise the power values so you don't need to do the x2 calculation in your head. I'll rename the setting in a future update.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​