• \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Strapped Virginia. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Santana. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

When I defined absurd this event, I still didn't knew that I would have to apply the definition in more than one sense. There were already in the past girls that took me a long time to obtain, but over six days to obtain Hanna from Edwarda is not simply exxagerated bad luck, it is purely absurd. The first feeling is that the drop rates have been reduced to force the players to save the previous month Season combativity rewards, forcing this way the players to choose between be efficient in the Path of Attraction or having average results in the subsequent Main event. In the remaining days I will pound Finalmecia for Talissa, but just to make some more way towards Finalmecia tier 3 that I still have to unlock, as I can't be optimistic about my chances to get Talissa... and this also means that I am out from the coming Mythic days: I expressed against contemporary events in the survey who asked about it, and now you guys know why. If things keeps going like this, an implementation from the devs that will allow to obtain somewhere some shards to assign to uncompleted girls at players will, won't be never too early implemented.

Right now I have two of the girls and 27 shards on the third one. I have not used and combat refills nor used any resources from Seasons. I think you actually do have some bad luck.

31 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Right now I have two of the girls and 27 shards on the third one. I have not used and combat refills nor used any resources from Seasons. I think you actually do have some bad luck.

if you started with the usual 20 free combativity - then you have extremely good luck; with 6 days for one girl observer is on a bad streak, but that's not as bad (good?) as your luck streak is (he is around one and a half day behind average, you are on the other side over 3 days ahead)

Since i started also with good luck and a lot of combativity of the previous season i am only around 50 shards aways from completing the event. GL, especially to you guys with all the bad luck

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

if you started with the usual 20 free combativity - then you have extremely good luck; with 6 days for one girl observer is on a bad streak, but that's not as bad (good?) as your luck streak is (he is around one and a half day behind average, you are on the other side over 3 days ahead)

Since i started also with good luck and a lot of combativity of the previous season i am only around 50 shards aways from completing the event. GL, especially to you guys with all the bad luck

Why would I start with free combativity? I use everything I have before I go to bed and start the next day with whatever I earned while I slept. Plus possible rewards from the contest, assuming everyone in a better time zone didn't pass me at the end.

21 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Why would I start with free combativity? I use everything I have before I go to bed and start the next day with whatever I earned while I slept. Plus possible rewards from the contest, assuming everyone in a better time zone didn't pass me at the end.

not sure what you thought i meant, but i just said, that if you started with (only) 20 combativity into the event (i for instance started with 130 because of seasons, as many others did too), you had massive luck being so far; and observers bad luck isnt too bad (even though it's clear bellow average (if he used all his free combativity for event trolls), especially in comparison to your good luck.

Edited by blaa

Thanks in part for the combativity I saved from the previous Season and mostly because of good luck, I've had the best Main event since February. I even managed to get the three boss girls!

Good luck to those still fighting to get the girls.

As of start of day 8 I just dropped the second girl but I started with 160 banked so over 255 battles / girl.

I will have to break out the kobans for the 3rd girl.

I could ascribe my sub-par progress to natural variance, oooooooooor I could conclude that there is a un-holy alliance of KK programmers, the universe in general, and a cabal of little know deities that are targeting me personally in order to thwart the recognition of my natural superiority.

Tbh the second choice has a much nicer ring to it.

• Haha 6

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic

My personal event summary:

although I started the event with about 130 saved combativity from the previous Season and PoA, I got off to a really bad start and so unfortunately couldn't finish all 3 villain girls.

• Whipping Talissa: 289(!) fights, 21 drops, 103% (+34% of Mercy)
  • Kinky Hanna: 185 fights, 22 drops, 104% (+21% of Melody)
  • Reindeer Murane: 91 fights, 11 drops, 45%

Because I also got myself Bunna from the Mythic event for a little more than 17k, my Koban stash is dwindling, so I decided to spend no Kobans on refills for Murane, but instead will try to finish her next year.

And of course I also got Gift-wrapped Regine, which I find to be the most beautiful girl in this event especially looking at her face, with Strapped Virginia a close second (also because of the face, strap-ons rather turn me off, but on the other hand I really like those long gloves ... rrrrrrrrrrrrr). 

• Like 2

Got all villain girls, the last one 2 minutes before event end (almost forgot her). Had to take two refills in end, since I 'lost' two days of combativity to MD. Overall I was on the lucky side in this event, got 5,5 shards per 10 fights.

• Like 2

Well, I managed to finish with all three girls rescued and Regine as a special xmass gift.

I had a hell of a time getting shard drops for Whipping Talissa, though and spent a few more refills than I expected.

My only disappointment was not getting a Strapping Virgina. She looked hot in that outfit.

• Like 2

As I supposed, ended with Talissa at only 80/100, so for me, apart the mission girl, the result was 180 shards in 9 days, i.e. probably the worst result in a main event (in proportion to the available girls) since the implementation of the attraction feature, at least as far as I am able to remember. Definitely if this is going to become the norm, along with the Mythic Days, IMHO the devs are going to risk to face a diaspora of players (paying ones included).