62 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Golden Bunny and Vespa

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Golden Bunny. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Vespa. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

I only did single performances this time around, to track my luck/bad luck.

Final results:
52 shard drops for a total of exactly 100 shards.
-> 416 fights (About 1/4 of performances that I needed for 2 of the 3 Mythic Days events).

12.5% droprate for shards, 1 shard in every 8 fights.
~1.9 shards per drop.

Overall I am on the luckier side of RNG during this event.
On the other side, Gogeta said in our clubchat that he got the girl (lucky 100 shard drop) on his very first try. Now that's something I'm yet to achieve 😆

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Slynia said:

On the other side, Gogeta said in our clubchat that he got the girl (lucky 100 shard drop) on his very first try. Now that's something I'm yet to achieve 😆

Some people have so much and others have so little...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, blaa said:

just to be clear, there is one charm and one hc girl available

the drop range is 1-3 shards and the drop likelihood by 10% and the free combativity around 200, so you need 300 fights more in average (i.e. 15 refills (3240 kobans))

Thanks for the clarification; that user was talking about going for Golden Bunny (HC) despite being KH, but I should have been more clear.

And thanks for the koban math.  After a much less lucky day 2 (4 shards, compared to 14 on day 1), I'm thinking I'm not going to spend after all, since that might take my balance too low for the next Mythic.

• Like 1

legend.thumb.png.3bcfcd04bc33e5055b39c3dd7f621068.png

Now that's something I did not expect.

On 2/10/2021 at 1:12 PM, Kojot said:

I simply forgot today is another event. [...] Now I'm here with zero combativity points because I wasted them on Cheriko in hopes she would give 100 shards drop 😅 (she didn't).

Scratch that. 100-shard drop, though slightly delayed, came in eventually.

• Like 11

Although she's on Finalmecia and I could have the chance to increase her levels for the purpose of unlocking Tier 3, I decided that I won't take part and preferred to switch back to Gruntt to increase Sandra shards (she's at 87% while I write this, so I have a small chance of her dropping before this Legendary Days end).

So time for conclusion: I like the girl, she is even my class, but in this event my drops were very very low: i'm at 27 shard. Usually in the LD i end with 50-60 is the very first time that this happen, so i was thinking about using some kobans to "end" her, but since i'm so far from it and i need to save and plan (for poa and charm mythic girls) i'll have to pass.

The only thing that makes me happy is this promise: One day you will be in my harem Vespa!!!!!

For the ones that still need a tiny bit (not me XD) may you drop them!! good luck!!!

Edited by Xemnas

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

So time for conclusion: I like the girl, she is even my class, but in this event my drops were very very low: i'm at 27 shard. Usually in the LD i end with 50-60 is the very first time that this happen, so i was thinking about using some kobans to "end" her, but since i'm so far from it and i need to save and plan (for poa and charm mythic girls) i'll have to pass.

The only thing that makes me happy is this promise: One day you will be in my harem Vespa!!!!!

For the ones that still need a tiny bit (not me XD) may you drop them!! good luck!!!

As you, this time i was having a bad streak of Vespa shard drop, only had 16 shards, but surprisingly she fell. I am very happy to receive another drop of 100.😁

You can get it too.

image.thumb.png.2643b215cf1564c186154dd4e45e96d9.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't think I'll get her either. I started very well, with 17 shards just on the first day, but my luck has slowly faded away and today, with almost 50 fights, I only managed to get two drops.

Given that I want to reach the Orgy Days with as many combativity points as possible, I may do an aditional 10 or so fights tomorrow morning and, unless my luck comes back or I get a surprise x100 drop (which I doubt) that will be it.

Oh, well, at least I've done much, much better than the last time, where I could only get 20 shards.

• Like 1

Well, I did manage to get her.

I didn't think I was going to as I got some really abysmal drop rates during the first couple of days. Then on the next I got some really go drop rates on my free and they carried through to my refills. I didn't have to make too many refills so I was happy with that.

And, in truth, I did kind of want her. I'm a big fan of FLCL and so a chance for Haruko was really special. When the page first went up and I saw the name, I jokingly thought about Haruko and The Vespa Woman and her sting.

Now that I have her I have to say that I do have some disappointments. Mainly, with a  character like that, even a parody of her, the poses should be way over the top. Sadly, there is no guitar surfing or playboy bunny dress up or super-way over the top double fisted flying through the air gun battle poses or, even naughty nurse outfits.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Well, I did manage to get her.

I didn't think I was going to as I got some really abysmal drop rates during the first couple of days. Then on the next I got some really go drop rates on my free and they carried through to my refills. I didn't have to make too many refills so I was happy with that.

And, in truth, I did kind of want her. I'm a big fan of FLCL and so a chance for Haruko was really special. When the page first went up and I saw the name, I jokingly thought about Haruko and The Vespa Woman and her sting.

Now that I have her I have to say that I do have some disappointments. Mainly, with a  character like that, even a parody of her, the poses should be way over the top. Sadly, there is no guitar surfing or playboy bunny dress up or super-way over the top double fisted flying through the air gun battle poses or, even naughty nurse outfits.

Unfortunately I have to agree - she seems very bland and boring, also in her poses, and compared to some 5 leg, that's why I'm not bothering.

Oh, boy, somehow LD got really boring. Got the girl on the last day with 17 refills (612 nubans), so a little bit above average, also 84 shards on finalmecia's tier 3 girl.

GL to everyone who's still grinding - looking forward to OD with hopefully a lot of girl swaps

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

4y0rgi.jpg.02adaf4ce25f948def6d6f5ff9ee3ab8.jpg

Yup... thats me just after discovering Vespa ! Went for her, got 64 shards with regular combativity (which is just insane)...

And then... 3000 kobans worth of refills to get the remaining 36 shards... Damn sometimes I hate this game !

Anyway, got her so everything is fine, now if you would excuse me, I need to sell my kidney "just in case" next mythic girl is charm.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "i won but at what cost"

Edited by Esios
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic