Club Champions

Fenix25

New Question: If club members that allready got the girl still challenge the most times. but don't get shards anymore. do the members who can still get shards get a lower or higher chance for shards?

A few of us have allready won the girl and only get Legendary Items now. Without our heavy help the club wouldnt finish in time.

4 minutes ago, Megan said:

New Question: If club members that allready got the girl still challenge the most times. but don't get shards anymore. do the members who can still get shards get a lower or higher chance for shards?

A few of us have allready won the girl and only get Legendary Items now. Without our heavy help the club wouldnt finish in time.

I have no experience nor a validation - just the observation that things are reused and kept somewhat simple.

That means: the shard range of a member is regardless the other ones have the girl or not. 

So your heavy users help to finish the champion? Well, you will need them as long as the "nonfinishers" don't have the girl and it will take some time.

only other option is that the "finishers" do only 1 ticket - and the nonfinishers need to beat him alone.

That way the nonfinishers boost only the ranking (as they score below the others).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Megan said:

I'm not as strong and not using kobans that much so I still usually fall in the low range at the end of the champion being beaten and I still only get 1-3or4 shards regardless of people in the club having the girl or not.

I think the question is, does participation by members who have already won the girl reduce the number of shards awarded to members still trying to win her? From my observation, no it does not. I believe everyone is rewarded based on their personal contribution. I don't think a few out-performing the others reduces others' reward. As Megan said in our group chat, "Seems to me the more you challenge the higher shard drop." I think those who have won the girl have had to go beyond the maximum possible when challenging once at a time and waiting for the personal resting period. However, as Adam said in our group chat, "Someone contributing a lot doesn't decrease other's rewards directly. It decreases [others'] opportunity ... to fight without spending a bunch also. On that [last] round ... I only got up to five battles before it was finished. If people are going to use a whole lot of [kobans] it would be better if things slowed down once they were getting close to [finishing] so that more people had a chance to do more." We were finishing the early rounds in 3 to six hours, so players not using kobans did not have a chance to play enough times before finishing. Now we are completing the round in 12 to 18 hours, so they have longer to try. I believe the strong players need to hold back after getting the girl, only challenging a few times, trying to last the full 24 hours before finishing. I don't think the the weaker players can finish on their own. I don't mind helping, but I wish the rewards were more than a single legendary gift. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Abner54 said:

I think the question is, does participation by members who have already won the girl reduce the number of shards awarded to members still trying to win her? From my observation, no it does not. I believe everyone is rewarded based on their personal contribution. I don't think a few out-performing the others reduces others' reward. As Megan said in our group chat, "Seems to me the more you challenge the higher shard drop." I think those who have won the girl have had to go beyond the maximum possible when challenging once at a time and waiting for the personal resting period. However, as Adam said in our group chat, "Someone contributing a lot doesn't decrease other's rewards directly. It decreases [others'] opportunity ... to fight without spending a bunch also. On that [last] round ... I only got up to five battles before it was finished. If people are going to use a whole lot of [kobans] it would be better if things slowed down once they were getting close to [finishing] so that more people had a chance to do more." We were finishing the early rounds in 3 to six hours, so players not using kobans did not have a chance to play enough times before finishing. Now we are completing the round in 12 to 18 hours, so they have longer to try. I believe the strong players need to hold back after getting the girl, only challenging a few times, trying to last the full 24 hours before finishing. I don't think the the weaker players can finish on their own. I don't mind helping, but I wish the rewards were more than a single legendary gift. 

more people participating is better for all participating people. 

And yes, the one thing is my contribution% to get a higher shard range (range, not the gathered shards).

A main other thing is "ranking" - how many people are behind me? The more = the higher my shard range. 

In best case the ones that got her still do 1 ticket - and the others finish the champion. If that seems to fail, they can invest more tickets, because only a beaten champion is good.

• Like 1

It sounds like the three champions will cycle once per month, so after 6 months we'll have have had each one for two months. With the 24-hour resting period, I assume we'll have 15-20 rounds per month. A player would only have to average about 2.5 to 3.3 shards per round to get all three girls in 6 months. 

Edited by Abner54

Thanks everyone for all the information. With the info given and seeing that I don't have any shards it's easy to say we haven't beaten the champion. I had just joined the club do to this new addition to the game. Been playing the game solo since 2019. Like the game and growing my harem but with not enough participating and the players who are not being super strong, I don't see us beating the champion. Im a daily player if interested. Thanks again

• Like 1

There should be some kind of screen showing what you won after beating the club champion. I already have the girl, but I cannot tell if I won the booby prize for helping my club out. It's a crappy prize for the effort, but it is still a prize and there should be something confirming its award.

I think 1 gift regardless of effort is also a bit poor. I understand they don't want people that have the girl to go crazy and such, but gifts are very welcome with a massive influx of girls with legendary or more status and the shop even at lvl 454 still only giving me yellow gifts sometimes. 

So this seemed like a smart new way to earn more gifts. Except it isn't. Not really. Maybe give one of those gifts for the first like, i don't know, 5 times you help and then cap it so it's not rewarding you to go wild and take the chance to gain more participation away from people still playing for the girl? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

There should be some kind of screen showing what you won after beating the club champion. I already have the girl, but I cannot tell if I won the booby prize for helping my club out. It's a crappy prize for the effort, but it is still a prize and there should be something confirming its award.

You don't get a screen with what you won when you click on the feature?

I did get one and it showed me exactly which one I won: a 1200 a necklace affection item

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In summary:

If you already have the girl, any participation will get you a gift. Additional participation will get you nothing more. You should always do one battle to help increase the shards your fellow club members get when they beat the villian. If you don't beat the villian in 24 hours, no one in the club gets anything. So those who have the girl already (presumably they are the strongest ones in the club) should help finish the villian off at the end if the club is coming up short, but avoid dominating if possible. Or, if they can see early on that the club is not maintaining a winning pace, contribute a little occasionally just to keep the pace up.

If you don't have the girl and your club beats the champion, you have to look in your harem and see how many shards increase you got on the girl to find the exact amount. You would have seen only your possible range in the club section before the fight ended.

i did somewhere between 70-80% towards beating the champion and my range was a measly 1-8 shards and i ended up getting 4. yea, that's a no go for me. way too much effort for very little reward. i just do it to burn tickets for $ if i happen to get a good team together.

14 hours ago, arilou said:

i did somewhere between 70-80% towards beating the champion and my range was a measly 1-8 shards and i ended up getting 4. yea, that's a no go for me. way too much effort for very little reward. i just do it to burn tickets for $ if i happen to get a good team together.

you need more club members that participate - with at least 1 ticket. ranking is also important for shard range.

• Like 1

Well, considering my Club failed it's first champion today, I have to admit it's a huge NPE for us.

We have a lot of newish players yet the boss is at 316 mln impression, and since a couple of or heavy hitters already got the girl, they haven't participated as strongly (no surprise and no hard feelings).

Meaning many of us wasted a couple dozen of tickets to get essentially nothing in return, which is disheartening.

• Like 1

@Fenix25 There are many clubs recruiting or otherwise advertising themselves here on the forums, especially with the release of the Club Champion feature.  For reasons similar to a solo player wanting to experience a new game aspect, clubs too are looking to add active players to their rosters to increase the shard ranges of all participants in addition to all the previous benefits (new friends, game chat, ranking increases, etc.).

Take a look (if you haven't done so lately) & see if there might be one better suited for your goals.  Seems there's at least a few new clubs posting every day. 😉

Edited by Hastur
clarification

On 2/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, Fenix25 said:

Is there certain time to collect the rewards? I participate and doing good however I never see any place to collect rewards but there's always a new one started.

It appears that if you have the club window open on the champion tab when the champion is beaten it does not display the shards you get. They'll still show up in your harem though. If the champion is beaten while you're on the town screen (or any screen besides the club screen I would assume) and then you open the club you see the shards.

• Like 3