Ideas Main

On 8/30/2018 at 1:10 AM, Habi said:

why shall legendary girls that cost 10 times as much to upgrade have the same strength as common girls? they aren't even 2 times as strong right now, in terms of money/strength it already is a disadvantage. this is a really bad idea.

They wouldn't. It'd only be at max levels where all girls would be comparable. The idea would be that commons would be strongest at the lowest levels when it's unlikely to have higher rarities. At this time, it'd incentivize players to invest in common girls instead of legendaries as it's cheaper and more beneficial in the arena. Granted, this is what beginner players would probably already do, but that's mostly because they don't have the other girls. The idea is to extend the idea by making phases where rares are strongest then later, epics which would then phase into when legendaries are. At say, level 310, the best girls would be the legendary girls, and to do well in the arena, you might need them. I don't know about you, but I find it pretty easy to fly through the multiple levels at the beginning of the game, but at around 220 it starts taking almost two days to get a new level. It'll probably be about a year of game play where legendaries are strongest as compared to a month or two for commons. Yes it'll take a while until when you can competitively use them, but it would mean natural changes to the system that change game play patterns. For a long term game, you want optimal natural play to shake up every now and then to retain players. The same strength thing is more of a "you beat the game; so can show off which girls you like best" thing.

Right now, once you get an appropriate epic/legendary, you'll naturally want to invest into her, and the arena stats will make it feel like a smart choice. However, it'll come at the cost of investing in the other lower rarity girls. It actually slows down the earning potential of your game play since almost all the girls give about the same rate of currency based off of affection level regardless of rarity (at least it does now with the affection costs fixed). If you invest in lower rarity girls first, you'll actually accumulate in game currency at a quicker rate (barring things that rely on the arena). This makes it a lot easier to buy books/gifts to level up those higher rarity girls later.

• Like 1

Another idea is for those of us that are having to wait for the next quest to open up. Why not allow us to convert energy to combativity instead of just kobans? As it stands currently, when there's a contest that awards the most points for using energy, we're at a major disadvantage.

Edited by Originaltk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ryoichi said:

I don't know if this has been suggested but can we get an option in the Harem to sort the girls by the time it takes between money collections?

I am prone to bet on two things: first, that every single free player who has played the game for a bit has thought of a think like this one at least one time, and second, you will never see this one realized, as, with any probability, in the eyes of the devs it would be like a nullification of the yellow money-gather button, which requires 12 kobans per use and probably free players use only if they are forced to. The nullification of this button would remove half the reason (and in my opinion more than half) for paying players to obtain the monthly card.

On 6/26/2017 at 11:57 AM, bernsai said:

Battle boss girl....

This gives a lot of opportunities.

There could be a battle every day at a certain time where all player can participate against a boss girl (a giantess perhaps?).
All the players can fuck her every 5 minutes until an hour has passed and she is gone for the day.
If enough players did enough damage (brought enough pleasure) she strips a piece of clothing.
The player who did the most damage gets the girl and for the numbers 2 and 3 there is an other prize.
Over the course of a week she removes pieces of clothing and gets stronger.
After 7 days she is naked and people who attended all 7 days unlock a steamy hot scene of her.
If one day the playerbase can't beat her within the hour she runs away and all progress is reset.

Any thoughts?

As much as I like this idea, it might be better suited for a different style of game. I wouldn't mind seeing other games by you guys. I love this one, even with momentary bugs.

Several players have said they wanted a use for energy when they are waiting for the newest scroll. I don't think we will ever get kobans and money for energy but I have an idea that the players and maybe even devs would like.

After finishing a world could replay the scrolls.

It would give all the players.concerned about contests a way to spend energy.

It would let players re-enjoy the earlier story that they haven't seen in a long time and just flew through.I

Could maybe get players to buy kobans for energy refills.

They could make each image cost more energy, even as high as 50-90 per scene so it last a long time

There could be a big reward for re-finishing a world. Either a huge money payout, kobans or even a new girl only available from this

World 1. Anal, handjob or kissing booth girls

2. New Jennie or Tachibana

3. Girls from Noemy's hand

4.New Abreal

5.female death the kid

6.another parody of faith tail girls (pick wendy)

7. Perhaps fairy in the future when she's much further or young titanic

8.The devs won't give.us.The female bosses but now about Finalmecia's sex doll body, hacked or gaining a new mind.of its own

Could you implement more Harem sorting choices :

1) Sort by level : it's more efficient to spend books on low level girls. It's a hassle to go through 100+ girls to find the one with the lowest level ;

2) Sort by affection to next star : For the same reason as above, only with gifts instead of books.

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, Observer_X said:

I am prone to bet on two things: first, that every single free player who has played the game for a bit has thought of a think like this one at least one time, and second, you will never see this one realized, as, with any probability, in the eyes of the devs it would be like a nullification of the yellow money-gather button, which requires 12 kobans per use and probably free players use only if they are forced to. The nullification of this button would remove half the reason (and in my opinion more than half) for paying players to obtain the monthly card.

I have to disagree with you because nullification implies(at least to me) that my idea would make that button completely worthless, which isn't true. Most people either don't have the time or won't take the time to map out when each money collection should take place and will still use that button and pay for the monthly card for the convenience of not having to pay close attention to the game outside of when new daily missions go up. The ones that do have that kind of time are probably already doing it 

14 hours ago, Ryoichi said:

I have to disagree with you because nullification implies(at least to me) that my idea would make that button completely worthless, which isn't true. Most people either don't have the time or won't take the time to map out when each money collection should take place and will still use that button and pay for the monthly card for the convenience of not having to pay close attention to the game outside of when new daily missions go up. The ones that do have that kind of time are probably already doing it 

I respect the fact you believe in your idea, although my opinion stays the same, and believe me when I say I am truly displeased to have to think this way, it's simple the opinion I made up playing the game and seeing how it evolved in the last year: being not so, I would have made the same proposition months ago. Allow me one precisation though. If you re-read my post, I wrote that your idea would make the yellow button worthless, but the most important part was that i think it would make so in the eyes of the devs, not completely (being that the reason, in my humble opinion, your idea, unfortunately, will never see the light). I can believe with tranquility that there are players, even free players, that use the yellow button and pay 12 kobans to gather their money, simply (no offense for anyone) I can't believe neither that there are many players that do this frequently and regularly, nor that the majority of free players does this. If anyone has at his disposal concrete data that can prove my believings wrong, I will be more than happy to admit my error. Until then, with all due respect to other players opinions, I'll stick to mine.

4 hours ago, piturro said:

Idea for Leagues... sorting options in the title

It'd help a lot to (for example) have on top the people I haven't battled against yet. 

Just by clicking on the title of the column switch the ordering of it

Leagues.png

Sorry but you're late piturro... Skiron already suggested that in a separate topic yesterday :)

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2018 at 3:26 PM, Péainji said:
Hello to you,
I was wondering about achievments in the game ?
Just as an idea, it could be :
◘ Win 5/10/15/20/25... Girls //10 Kobans for each.
Push 5/10/15/20/25.. Girls to max level affection// Legendary affection item for each.
Win 10/25/50/100/150/200.. Battle //Legendary equipment for each.
Finish 1area(Begin city)/2area(Gems Kingdom)... //10k $, 20k $, 30k $...((zone number)*10k $).
To have a sum equal to 100/250/500/1000/1500/2000... of girls experiences      // Legendary book for each.
                  a harem level equal to 50/100/150/200..                                                         // Legendary book for each.

Something like that.

Maybe achievments can bring some "achievments points" as a new category of points, this could be in the Tower of Fame next to "mojo".

Thanks for reading.

That would be great

I kindly ask if you could please improve the money collection system from the harem.

It still takes too much loading time. The amount of information is excessive for the purposes of simply collecting in-game cash.

Not only that, but the option to reduce the number of harem girls (to just mine) is not permanent. Despite changing the settings, the harem still loads with even the girls that I do not have.

I know that you are interested in players using the Kobans for collecting cash, but it is much too abuse for you to force us to do it due to long loading times. It should be an option, not a requirement.

I would like to propose to add a "Soft Reset" for the player in this game.  

Reasons:

1.  The developers cannot keep up with the campaigns in the new worlds, and this causes the players to reach the end, then just sit around waiting for the developers to add more missions, while keeping busy with events (but no story line).  This causes the game to become stale for many.

2.  The Contests become highly unfair if it requires spending energy, because the players are capped at 100 and there is no way to spend it.

Methodology:

Soft reset means the players get to keep some of the rewards from being an established player, while starting the game over and maintaining some of the challenges to make the second (third, fourth, etc..) time around still exiting and enjoyable.  This means that the following criteria becomes at play:

0.  Soft resets are only available to players who reached the end of the current story line (for instance, the "Coming Soon" mission allows the player to either click on "Back to Town" or "Soft Reset". This prevents players from starting over several times, just to get all of the girls.  

1.  Player starts the story line from the start (begin City)

2.  Player gets to keep all the girls accumulated so far (after all, this is a "you got to catch them all" game), and the kobans.  Also the combativity and energy levels stay at the stating point, addressing the need to arrive at certain bosses for events.

3.  Player loses all of the money, all of the stats, all of the equipment, boosters, books and gifts accumulated, also all of the girl stats are returned to 0

4.  Upon soft reset, player gets a 10-play from epic pachinco (so not quite losing everything, but getting a chance to really low level equipment and boosters, plus an extra girl the player did not have)  -  this is the carrot that motivates the players from starting over as many times as needed to get all girls.

Summary:

The players get an additional girl, at the cost of losing all of the stats and progress in the game, the player start the game fresh, and gives more time for the developers to come up with new story lines.  The player get to revisit their favorite passages, and still are challenged by the game.  The contests go back to being interesting and challenging.  The longer the story lines become, the greater the sacrifice is to the players to go back from the beginning, and the best the experience is for the player to re-play the scenes they already forgot about it.       

What do you guys think?

Edited by Nick Twine1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Nick Twine1 said:

4.  Upon soft reset, player gets a 10-play from epic pachinco (so not quite losing everything, but getting a chance to really low level equipment and boosters, plus an extra girl the player did not have)  -  this is the carrot that motivates the players from starting over as many times as needed to get all girls.

Why would a restart be needed for that? And who exactly would be motivated into repeating the whole six-months long story, just because he'll get gifted one (random) girl? Anyone doing that will miss out on several other girls in turn because he'll find himself with inaccessible worlds required for event boss battles.

The player get to revisit their favorite passages (...)

You can already do that for free.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Why would a restart be needed for that? And who exactly would be motivated into repeating the whole six-months long story, just because he'll get gifted one (random) girl? Anyone doing that will miss out on several other girls in turn because he'll find himself with inaccessible worlds required for event boss battles.

Hey _shal_  ,  Thank you for your feedback.

Very good point on this one!!  Short answer to "who would be motivated...  Me...  Likely others.  I recently started a new account (I have one in Nutaku, and recently started one in HentaiHeroes) and I am almost to the end of the story line again...  It goes much quicker than you think (especially if you retain the caps of 100 energy and 20 fights (adding to my original suggestion...  Thank you, I had not included that under the original methodology).  This is the part of putting the joystick back in the hands of the player (no pun intended...)  You have a choice to do it whenever you want.  If you jump the gun and don't look at the calendar, then you have to hurry up.  If you play it strategically, then you get to enjoy the benefits without a downfall.  

It also becomes a strategy to "WHEN"the player decides to do the reset...  For instance:   Now it would be the time that I'd do a reset, if it was available...  Right after a main event with high level bosses....  It would actually make me happier to fight Dark Lord for the thousandth time to get an event girl...  It would make a lot more sense than if you are stuck on Heroes University, having to fight Dark Lord for an event girl.  The Devs have to keep a lot of the events on lower level bosses, because it entices new players to keep playing until they are bitten by the addiction, so this actually addresses this problem.  

You can already do that for free.

True..  You can re-watch the storyline...  But you are not playing it..  Just watching...   And you, (and others) may very well be content with that, and that is fine.  But I (and likely others) rather have the gameplay as well.    

Thanks again for your response.

Edited by Nick Twine1

1 hour ago, Nick Twine1 said:

Very good point on this one!!  Short answer to "who would be motivated...  Me...  Likely others.  I recently started a new account (I have one in Nutaku, and recently started one in HentaiHeroes) and I am almost to the end of the story line again...  It goes much quicker than you think

I see you've had this account since April 22nd, five months ago, so clearly your definition of "quick" is a lot different from mine or I reckon most other players'.

22 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I see you've had this account since April 22nd, five months ago, so clearly your definition of "quick" is a lot different from mine or I reckon most other players'.

Hey...  We're both stuck at the university, fighting an octopus-teacher with a "Happy Face" grin, with all of the farmed girls already in the harem...  And for this current event, I already have all of the girls to be rescued... 

So...  For me, this would have been a perfect time for a soft reset. In the other hand, I'd have to time a soft reset well, because I am still missing Halloween Juliette from Halloween Revival (which should be coming up next month, and I would still have time to make it to Dark Lord)... 

So that's the nice part about the strategy of when to hit the soft reset.  You start playing the game all over again, and it is still fun and exciting.

Edited by Nick Twine1

I read somewhere that the developers were feeling a bit stagnate because the women in the Harem are somewhat similar to each other...  So here is a way to add a bit more diversity to  the mix:

I would like to suggest a "magical event" to give us the chance to add the Trapped City Girls to our Harem. 

Also the Aboriginal/Amazon women that kidnapped Regine, as well as other indigenous people would be an interesting arc for a week-long contest...  

Edited by Nick Twine1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I wolud like to suggest... more monstergirs! ❤️  Now I just have Octavia, Bunny doesn't count, she have only bunny ears (same for Levitya), but it shoul'd be hot adding lamia or zombies... never seen monster musume?

Other random less important suggestions: 
Monogatari series girls
lolis
buying specific girls with kobans
lolis
more lolis
🤣

Just a minor suggestion but I'm assuming based on the calendar we're getting two revival events this month, a 4 day one for last year's event and a 3 day one for the year before.  I'd just like to suggest putting the two events together, a continuous 7 days of revival.  The first 4 days are last years, and the next 3 are the year prior to that.  You could even consider extending the first one to a 7 day revival and just having the last 3 days overlap (girls from both revivals available at same time).

Just a small Quality of life suggestion that would make the schedule a bit less chaotic.  I am appreciative either way that we seem to be getting both revival events.

Also here's hoping the other 4 day event is another calendar girls event :)

Edited by Naraku-no-Hana
  • Like 1