Ideas Main

PvP mode with champion-like rules

For awhile I've found the current arena somewhat frustrating because your team choice is rather limited. There are dozens of girls in my harem, yet I get to use the team of 3 that hardly ever changes and after a certain point won't change at all.

Champions addressed that beautifully. Now all my girls, their classes and favorite positions matter. So why not use this system for a new PvP mode? With a few adjustments it can well be either a new tower of fame league or a new arena option. To make it less hassle to adjust to rotation, a rotation can be generated once a day when everything else resets at 5AM. And naturally the rotation should be visible in advance. Afterwards just let the teams settle the score Haremverse style! Let's put "Harem" back in "Haremverse"!

B|

Slight Tweak to Move Selection in Champions

I think the Champions would work slightly better if no single move could come up more than 3 times out of the 5 selected for rounds 1-5, so there's no chance to need 8 or 10 girls in a draft with the same favorite move.

1.8 Million to upgrade a girl making $915 per hour!

To get to breakeven on the cost of the girl's upgrade will take 82 days (almost three months) which is ridiculous. Given how much players have to spend to obtain a new girl, the cost of upgrading should never exceed a month's earnings for a three-star girl.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

1.8 Million to upgrade a girl making $915 per hour!

To get to breakeven on the cost of the girl's upgrade will take 82 days (almost three months) which is ridiculous. Given how much players have to spend to obtain a new girl, the cost of upgrading should never exceed a month's earnings for a three-star girl.

You are talking about violet 3 * now. They are unprofitable. By definition. About 5 * purple - generally silent. And you, for some reason, forgot to count the cost of gifts for a set of relations as an improvement.
Increase * for purple girls is unprofitable by definition. And only justified for the combat team. Or in the end-game, when the money has nothing to do anything other, than opening new pictures.

CLUBS - an idea for expansion and fun

Clubs are extremely limited in value from the entertainment side of the game. I propose the addition of two areas to change this lack of both entertainment and fun.

1.   The Lounge where players can order food and drink while the girls drop by to show off in new poses and states of undress. If you see a pose or outfit you like you can "upgrade" your girl to the new look in the game.

2.   Get a Room You decide from a choice of accommodations how fancy your room is, how long you will stay, and how many girls will join you for a good nights rest.  During your stay, your "energy level" would recover at twice the current game rate.  The downside to resting is you cannot go on adventures during the resting period.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

1.   The Lounge where players can order food and drink while the girls drop by to show off in new poses and states of undress. If you see a pose or outfit you like you can "upgrade" your girl to the new look in the game.

Inviable. This would need at least one (you suggest more than one) new image for each of the 300 girls ... Now they are only adding 8-10 girls a month (3 poses and 3 affection images each).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jelom said:

Inviable. This would need at least one (you suggest more than one) new image for each of the 300 girls ... Now they are only adding 8-10 girls a month (3 poses and 3 affection images each).

The images could also be previous pictures used for the girls so you could (in theory) go back to what you feel was a better image of one of your girls. You would have to pay for it, but that's part of the game. There are also pictures used during the adventure where you acquired the girl, which could be edited for use in the lounge area.

@Pelinor

For the mechanics of dressing that you propose is used, INITIALLY, a specific algorithm. The primary picture is drawn without any clothes at all, then the clothes are drawn, over it. Then the initial picture is taken and the new clothes are drawn. I do not think that this drawing algorithm was used in local drawings. Plus, some local pictures simply do not provide for an opportunity to correctly modify them. Plus, as already said earlier - this is a HUGE amount of work. Which is simply inappropriate to do in the current realities.

21 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

you could (in theory) go back to what you feel was a better image of one of your girls

you know you can choose a different pose clicking in the diamonds below the girls, don't you?

image.png.6fd7a53ac436f1fa190278afaf377104.png

1 hour ago, jelom said:

you know you can choose a different pose clicking in the diamonds below the girls, don't you?

image.png.6fd7a53ac436f1fa190278afaf377104.png

No, I didn't realize that feature was in place, but that makes the Lounge a viable option to implement don't you think? The developers could put it in place (initially without an upgrade option) and then add "Club Specials" when and if they felt like it.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

Suggestion: An option to sort girls in harem by the date they joined your harem.

Just imagine this: You get a new girl. You want to check her out, so you go into your harem, sort it and boom! here she is! without any need to scroll through all your harem in order to find her.

Yes, there's no such option right now.  "Date recruited" sorts them by "Date first shard obtained" and not by the date they actually joined harem. And that first shard could've been acquired half a year prior to finally getting the girl. So it's really unsettling to always scroll around your harem in order to find that new girl you just acquired. And no, it doesn't apply to only regular girls from bosses. It also applies to events such as 3rd Kinkversary, which presented a lot of girls, who were already been once an option as an event drop from bosses and players already had shards for them.

Too long to read everything posted here.
So, maybe it was posted or not, but is it possible to organize a market for players?
I mean a place where you can exchange everything, girls for cobains, cobains for money, tickets, books, everything. Place, where currency exchange will be ruled only by the market situation. And of course, the time for that place should be paid in something valuable.

21 minutes ago, voffka said:

Too long to read everything posted here.
So, maybe it was posted or not, but is it possible to organize a market for players?
I mean a place where you can exchange everything, girls for cobains, cobains for money, tickets, books, everything. Place, where currency exchange will be ruled only by the market situation. And of course, the time for that place should be paid in something valuable.

Вовочка, я с тебя таки улыбаюсь.

This is a P2W game. With elements of F2P. What you propose is good for real F2P games. In which there is a inner economy. Where the real money does not outweigh all other factors, but only save time. It seems that you outplayed in WarFrame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Салерион said:

Вовочка, я с тебя таки улыбаюсь.

This is a P2W game. With elements of F2P. What you propose is good for real F2P games. In which there is a inner economy. Where the real money does not outweigh all other factors, but only save time. It seems that you outplayed in WarFrame. 

I'm not playing online since Quake 3 Arena end and actually, I don't care about the games classification. But look over the world, Kinkoid offers payments in crypto-currency, you can sell accounts of a lot of games for the real money, you can sell even the in-game stuff for the real money too. What looks stupid for you can be just only the beginning.
И не строй из себя мудрого еврея, не идёт.

New Club expansion ideas

1. Lounge  -  Spend some money for food and drinks and re-energize yourself (+1-3 in combativity)

2. Rooms  -  Spend some money to rest up after all your running around the Haremverse (+1-5 in energy)

3. Yard Sale  -  Donate junk equipment you were going to sell. Donated goods are sold off once a month with the proceeds going to the clubs growth.

4. Membership cleanup  -  Members who have not given or contributed by activity in a club are removed after 30 days of inactivity allowing for membership slots to open up.

1 hour ago, Jungsang said:

Quit the fat king of the imagen history of pooky and nicole.and change For the hero. Is horrible the king fat old.

Fat people can't have sex? Fat man can't be a king? Are you are out of your fucking mind? Fucking fascist.

• Haha 1

feature request ;    at this time there is no way to see how our club is doing in rankings

VS.  some other/ all other clubs  - 

when someone is OUTSIDE the club system they can see a listing of clubs and points ;

why can't we see that same listing from inside the clubs ????

antsy

• Thinking 1

Please, please, please add a confirmation when something is sold in the market or at least allow us to lock items so we cannot sell them.  I lost a very hard won monostat gear accidentally because of not having this.

Edited by Gambit126