• \_______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Khloe. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Minato. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

The matter is obviously that being late at the start will generate more delays in the following days, delays that are hard to recover when  a player has a daily personal out-of-game schedule to follow.

Well, I was just trying to offer a kind of positive comparison to my stat situation of 17 hours. I really hoped your delay wouldn't cause a cascade perpetual delays in your progress in the PoA.

Like yourself, I have a personal schedule that puts me off from timely start on the contests, so I sympathize.

Overall, I wish you the best of fortune and success. :)

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, pek123 dijo:

New player perspective:

Free stuff is appreciated, so I'm not complaining about being able to add Gabrielle (even if the art does zero for me) or the cash.  With only 3 Champions unlocked (and few tickets saved), items IX and XV seem pretty rough.  I guess it's just paying my dues until I have more unlocked/saved.

And having just enjoyed the soft low-level Legendary Contests brackets, I can't say the game isn't generous enough to new players.  Happy Pathing, all.

Yeah, the Path of Attraction event may not be the most difficult of the bunch, that goes, imho, to the Legendary Days Mythic Days, but it's certainly the one that demands more work. Even for veterans.

I hope you get Gabrielle and remember, if you can, save some of the combativity points and claim them at the last moment to get an easier Main event next month. This time it's easier because there are no free days between both.

Edited by Eman
I forgot about the Mythic Days.
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Eman said:

if you can, save some of the combativity points and claim them at the last moment to get an easier Main event next month. This time it's easier because there are no free days between both.

1) Main event?  Oh, like Office Dalliances was for February?  The month always starts with some girls you can win from villain shard drops?

2) Don't the PoA rewards and Seasons rewards expire before the new event?  Do you mean that (if possible) I should be close to 20/20 combativity, then redeem the rewards to go to something like 45/20?

Awesome advice.  If it looks like I'm getting stuck on XII or XVIII (villian tasks), I guess I'll have to weigh out the options... but probably best to save for March.  Thanks!

hace 16 minutos, pek123 dijo:

1) Main event?  Oh, like Office Dalliances was for February?  The month always starts with some girls you can win from villain shard drops?

2) Don't the PoA rewards and Seasons rewards expire before the new event?  Do you mean that (if possible) I should be close to 20/20 combativity, then redeem the rewards to go to something like 45/20?

Awesome advice.  If it looks like I'm getting stuck on XII or XVIII (villian tasks), I guess I'll have to weigh out the options... but probably best to save for March.  Thanks!

Yes, the Main event is the first one of the month and also the longest.

And yes, those rewards will get lost if you don't claim them before the event/Season ends. Other months that can be a problem as there's one or two days between the end of the PoA and the start of the Main event, but that's not the case this time, and those extra combativity points can makea difference.

Of course, you need to be pragmatic, saving them will help you in the next event, but not using them can mean not completing all the tasks of this event. It's a balance and you have to choose.

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2021 at 4:43 PM, Observer_X said:

the fact that this Path of Attraction started on Tuesday, given my personal schedule, put me in a big disadvantage, making me start with the tasks nearly four hours late, and it will probably cause me to waste almost a day of time, if not more, making it prohibitively expensive for me to complete villain tasks.

In my time zone I start EVERY Event, Contest, Tower league, etc. about 4 hours late. And I go to bed about 4 hours before they end and get sniped by other players. Count yourself lucky.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DocJD said:

In my time zone I start EVERY Event, Contest, Tower league, etc. about 4 hours late. And I go to bed about 4 hours before they end and get sniped by other players. Count yourself lucky.

Up to now I referred only to my schedule, but to be a little more specific, we are practically in the same boat (apart the fact that I go to work and not to bed and, except on Tuesdays, my average delay is between one and two hours, although there may be exceptions to this).

This time I saved the combativity points for next month's event. I usually don't do it because I prefer to use all of my free CPs, but since there's no day between this PoA and next event, why not? Of course this means I've gotten the girls in 5 days instead of 2, which isn't a problem at all. It's been fun, but I don't think I'll ever do it again except, maybe, next February.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

This time I saved the combativity points for next month's event. I usually don't do it because I prefer to use all of my free CPs, but since there's no day between this PoA and next event, why not? Of course this means I've gotten the girls in 5 days instead of 2, which isn't a problem at all. It's been fun, but I don't think I'll ever do it again except, maybe, next February.

It's definitely less stressful to finish PoA in 2 days but it is nice to have 200 tickets available for event girls.

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Same. I took it really easy and only just now finished the event. I'll let my combativity fill up to 20 and then I'll pick up all combativity from Poa and seasons I kept. I'm kinda considering keeping it then until mythic days.  😂

• Like 1

Finished the event a few minutes ago - since I wanted to take all combativity and energy (if there wasnt a contest before) into the new event, I played it hard mode this month. That's stressfull and without some seasons kisses being used I am not even sure if I would have managed it.

So good luck, especially to those who are also playing hard mode! :)

• Like 2

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic
hace 8 horas, DHarry dijo:

Same. I took it really easy and only just now finished the event. I'll let my combativity fill up to 20 and then I'll pick up all combativity from Poa and seasons I kept. I'm kinda considering keeping it then until mythic days.  😂

Why would you do that? What you'll save in refills during the Mythic Days (3-4 maybe?) you'll need to spend them later to get the girls from the main event.

In my opinion, it's not worth it.

11 minutes ago, Eman said:

Why would you do that? What you'll save in refills during the Mythic Days (3-4 maybe?) you'll need to spend them later to get the girls from the main event.

In my opinion, it's not worth it.

I have 239 combativity. That's around 2400 kobans in refills I don't have to buy. But it's a bit long so it was only a half serious consideration. 

If the mythic girl is on Donatien I'd do it because what I lose on not trying to get Vashahalar now I'll get then anyway. Too bad there's no way of telling. Just in case, I'm leaving Donatien for now and start with the others. 

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

If the mythic girl is on Donatien I'd do it because what I lose on not trying to get Vashahalar now I'll get then anyway. Too bad there's no way of telling. Just in case, I'm leaving Donatien for now and start with the others. 

Now she'll be on Dark Lord :P 

3 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Seriously I hope she's on Freddy. I'm the most levels away from t3 there. 

I have all of them finished so I don't care on that front. And, well, I'm going to pass on this month's mythic girl anyway xD.

hace 4 horas, DHarry dijo:

I have 239 combativity. That's around 2400 kobans in refills I don't have to buy. But it's a bit long so it was only a half serious consideration. 

Ah, yes, my bad. I really shouldn't try to do math when I'm more asleep than awake 😅.

Having the Mythic on boss that has an event girl is a bonus, but also a pain in the ass for those of us that don't take part in it.

That's why if they listened to the feedback it won't happen this time. I was really annoyed I already got that girl last month and then the mythic girl landed there. Could have gotten her 'for free'. I know Kenrae had the same experience. And then there was the shards that went to people who didn't want them problem like you said. 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, DHarry said:

That's why if they listened to the feedback it won't happen this time. I was really annoyed I already got that girl last month and then the mythic girl landed there. Could have gotten her 'for free'. I know Kenrae had the same experience. And then there was the shards that went to people who didn't want them problem like you said. 

I am optimistic it's different this time

• Like 1

Despite the delays I had, I was able to end the path (only the normal one, obviously) with a few spare hours, using only energy, kisses, and xp bonuses from Seasons (the latter for task 19) and bonus kisses from the champions (for the last task). Nevertheless, I definitely would not have succeeded if, for example, the last day the contest had been one of the "sell items" category. I deem task 19 a trap that is really unfair to put in that position.