• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Miki. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Elizabella the Great. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

hace 15 horas, DHarry dijo:

He does have to do the dailies for Harmonia tho. 😅

Meh, that doesn't demand too much attention 😂.

By the way, given how the story is unraveling, does anyone else think that the lack of a Blossoming Windia is a missed oportunity? Because, so far, we've only seen her and Harmonia, and none of the other seven girls available to collect.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2021 at 6:39 PM, Eman said:

By the way, given how the story is unraveling, does anyone else think that the lack of a Blossoming Windia is a missed oportunity? Because, so far, we've only seen her and Harmonia, and none of the other seven girls available to collect.

Yes, agreed, it's weird we read stuff about a character we can't get.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Valgo said:

About 15-20 x1 EP to get 4 of those girl.

What ? Only 15-20 orbs ? Give back the luck you absorbed from the planet, i don't want our dear Earth to implode, thank you.

Jokes aside, seeing this i'll use some orbs too at the end for sure :) 

• Haha 2

On 3/4/2021 at 12:39 PM, Eman said:

I was going to say the same. The girls in the story are usually limited to the event girls, so having Windia in multiple story parts and not an event girl is bizarre. She seemed to be important.

• Like 4

On 3/2/2021 at 1:43 AM, Ruby150 said:

Does Penda look like Neo, from RWBY, to anyone else? Or is that just me, because of the hair?

For me, her first pose resembles that of Ria, but otherwise I'm not sure.  I managed to get her in my Peckerbird account and I think she is really pretty.

The last 24 hours and I still need another 13 shards, someting that I haven't managed to get every day of this event.

*sigh*

When I left that comment about "9 days of fun" I was being ironic, Kinkoid, I wasn't asking for this! 😂.

• Like 1

Ok, I had a good day and managed to finish the event. Phew!

My numbers:

• Blossoming Shehera took 203 fights and 21 drops to get 101 shards, plus another 4 drops for 1 star girls (1x1 and 3x4 shard drops)
  • Blossoming Gwenaelle took 224 fights and 22 drops to get another 101 shards. Again, I also got 2 drops for 1 star girls, 1x2 and 1x3 shard drops
  • And Blossoming Vashalanor took 188 fights and 21 drops to, once again, get 101 shards. And I also got 4 drops for the 1 star girls, all with the new 10 shards system

Of course, I also got the mission girl.

Aditionally, I used 20 Epic Pachinko orbs and, while I didn't get any of the other event girls, I managed to get an extra 3 girls: Festival Toshiko, Watersport Talila and Davey. Not too shabby!

Good luck to those still going for it.

• Like 3

I started great, Shehera in just 88 battles, in the first day with saved combativity, Gwenaelle in two days with only 110 battles, but then my luck changed, and it took me 6 days and 296 battles to get Vashalanor. 

The pachinko was normal, 78 orbs to get 6 girls.

• Like 3

My results:

• Blossoming Shehera: 119 fights for 20 shards with exactly 100% total
  • Blossoming Vashalanor: 309 fights (argh!) for 22 shards with 101% total
  • Blossoming Gwenaelle: 199 fights for 19 shards with 102% total

So great start for me as well with only 119 fights for Shehera, then the setback with Vashalanor playing very hard to get and in the end an about average effort for Gwenaelle. And of course I also got the Mission girl Blossoming Harmonia!

I started with 164 accumulated CP into the event and with that instantly finished Shehera. Because I also took part in the Mythic Days and acquired Matcha (with 1.336 fights, which cost me 13.348 Kobans), I had to spend another 1.068 Kobans for 5 refills to finish Gwenaelle!

• Like 4

On 3/8/2021 at 6:36 AM, Xemnas said:

What ? Only 15-20 orbs ? Give back the luck you absorbed from the planet, i don't want our dear Earth to implode, thank you.

Jokes aside, seeing this i'll use some orbs too at the end for sure :) 

And manage to collect all girl before the event end, with 6 orb for penta. 

Currently need to find many gift, got 60 girl to upgrade the affection.

Edited by Valgo
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Valgo said:

got 60 girl to upgrade the affection

2 hours ago, jelom said:

80 girls at 1-2 stars here

17 minutes ago, Eman said:

87 girls still at 0 stars

And i was worrying about my 47 girls to upgrade XD. Never mind i think i'm happy 

• Haha 3

I have no clue about the number of 0star girls I have in harem - all I know is that there is a leftover of 44k in Ymen I never collect - because I collect only 3+star girls. (I keep a buffer for one MD girl and try to do PoA task "spend Ymen" with upgrading what is left in order of harem appearance)

And this stash is growing since MD got introduced - this sucks so much, no affection can weigh it off^^

Edited by windia
  • Haha 1

hace 5 horas, windia dijo:

I have no clue about the number of 0star girls I have in harem - all I know is that there is a leftover of 44k in Ymen I never collect - because I collect only 3+star girls. (I keep a buffer for one MD girl and try to do PoA task "spend Ymen" with upgrading what is left in order of harem appearance)

And this stash is growing since MD got introduced - this sucks so much, no affection can weigh it off^^

Hot damn! I get roughly 22k from my 0 star girls so you must have around twice as many.

I, hereby, declary you the king of the untouched girls. Please, accept your crown:

bowsette-crown.jpg.fb39b99e28a9dc85d915848caf91f887.jpg

Why... why don't you try it?

• Haha 3

• Slynia unpinned this topic