• .Miki. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Elizabella the Great. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Crown. Next Event >>

57N8gTZ.jpg

Classic event - Blossoming Spring
Classic event starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of March.
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Spring comes hard
My enchanting hero,

Call me Spring because I’ll be cumming really soon. The warm winds are bringing 8 alluring enchantresses who will be the fresh breath of spring air your Harem needs. Do you think you can remind them everything about the birds and the bees, and see their little sap-filled buds open up for you?

Blossoming Spring starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of March. All girls except for Blossoming Harmonia are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your blooming Harem.

But the Villains want to pick these beautiful blossoms for themselves! Fight Dark Lord for Blossoming Shehera. Rescue Blossoming Gwenaelle from Gruntt and Blossoming Vashalanor from Donatien. They want to brutally rip their flowers so don’t let them!

Prove you are the noble champion by rising to the top of the new Season! The imperial Miki and the princess Elizabella the Great will be waiting to prove yourself worthy of their sweet royal pussies.

Cum inside my greenhouse darling - it is so hot and sultry!

Mission Girl

ava0.png?a=1

Blossoming Harmonia

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Blossoming Vashalanor

ava0.png?a=1

Blossoming Shehera

ava0.png?a=1

Blossoming Gwenaelle

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Blossoming Brittany

ava0.png?a=1

Blossoming Arcana

ava0.png?a=1

B2.png Jujubee B2.png

ava0.png?a=1

Penda

New Season Girls

ava0.png

Miki

ava0.png

Elizabella the Great

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 11

Starting with a lot of combativity from seasons + PoA (would have used the energy though, but since LC there wasnt a energy contest on nutaku, and yesterday I was too busy to use the kisses in the contest, doh)

image.png.2d767bae02a91120673c14630ac85627.png

not gonna like that all the villain girls are on the lower trolls, but, well, just keep grinding

GL everyone

update: got 197 shards with the combativity, so I am sitting now on 94/100, 94/100, 9/100 (DL, G, DO)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5

Wow !! an event where i simply cannot pick up a favourite girl, i like them all and i'm not able to chose a "best one". This is the part where i regret that i still don't have the pachinko cleared XD good luck with the drops !!

• Like 3

Wow... simply wow!

Last event, best girls were on the pachinko (IMHO) but this time, Pachinko is kinda meh but ... god damn are the trolls girl pretty ! The theme of the event is very appealing to me and they look just divine.

Best event I saw since the beginning of my account (10 month ago) along with the one from last month ! I really hope kinkoid will go on with this streak of amazing events :D

• Like 2

Started with 333 combativity, after 105 fights I've got 100 drop for Shehera +48 epic flowers, rest of the combativity I've divided equally and got 57 for Vashalanor and 36 for Gwenaelle.

image.png.a6d17d17a26e004ed958d803947617cf.png

Edited by mates
  • Like 2

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

220 fights in total saved. Now i said that i like all the girls, Vashalanor was offended by this statement and took 200 fights to join my harem (last event i got a girl in 170, if i remeber well). Bright side Sheheramazond (my god, only long and hard names this timeXD) remains loyal to my harem and with the 20 fights remained i got 26 shards.

In the end good start i believe :) 

• Like 3

Waow the girls are amazing, especially Blossoming Shehera who is incredible 🤤 (kind of reminds me of Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn btw)

Great work Kinkoid team, it's going to be amazing ! Can't wait to see if the affection scenes are as good as the girls !

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, miliallia dijo:

120 single orbs😊

Screenshot (72).png

And now you have nothing to do the next 9 days while the rest of us have lots of fun fighting the villains trying to get the girls...

Now more seriously, congratulations.

• Haha 8

Yeah, with the incoming mythic on the way, I decided to go for quantity with simplicity of solo running over quality with a major headache competing with the rest of the people. I'll save competing with other players in legendary contests if I feel like participating in them.

As for the event's girls... oh boi. They all look deliciously good.

I have to say, it surprised me to a great extent, that many of you claim how stunning these event girls are. I won't exactly rate them as a disaster (we've had way too much of that in the past) but average at best. There are some of more likeable girls included, but their overall style and art quality is just.. well, in line with the standards set in this game in the last year or two. Not great, not bad, something in between. Could be worse, so all in all it's still an event to finish as usual. Now, Vashalanor, don't be stuck at 96%, and let me have those additional 4 shards quickly. ^_^

• Like 4

• Slynia unpinned this topic