club champion timer starts without anyone attacking

Real Vincent

2 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

i do not think so. 
also it happened again.

Since then I've checked it. Once you press "Challenge" the timer starts counting, even if you don't attack the champion in the end.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Since then I've checked it. Once you press "Challenge" the timer starts counting, even if you don't attack the champion in the end.

Yes, I suspect this a downside of someone using HH++ script and only "looks" without fighting: if so, the server counts the first visit of "hentaiheroes.com/club-champion.html" = first fight started.

6 minutes ago, windia said:

Yes, I suspect this a downside of someone using HH++ script and only "looks" without fighting: if so, the server counts the first visit of "hentaiheroes.com/club-champion.html" = first fight started.

The script has nothing to do with it. If you press challenge the server generates a new battle with new poses, and the timer starts.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

The script has nothing to do with it. If you press challenge the server generates a new battle with new poses, and the timer starts.

ah, true, my mistake. The script allows that only when my girls are resting the 15 min, not the champion resting. 

thanks

Regarding Patch notes that is a clear bug as it is promised/advertised differently:

How do Club champions work?

• Club champions work the same way as the original single-player Champions
    • The main difference is that the Champion impression (progression meter) is a shared goal for the whole club. 
  • A challenge session starts when a Club member fights against a Champion;

I just thought it was "visit" by feature introduction and changed with extra patch notes. Either this got edited away or it was promised since introduction.

Yeah, it is. I personally prefer it this way though, it lets us start the timer without using any ticket (we can't finish the champion every time, many clubmates need to recover some resources, so we do it 50% or so).

I'd prefer this "fixed" or at least a workaround, I liked to prime my team waiting for someone else to start the battle, didn't realize I was starting the battle.

I was annoyed at others, now to realize I should be annoyed at myself :(

I respectfully don't understand Kenrae's use case.  If you don't start the timer, you can start at any time, so can start whenever your resources are ready and be free of the timer.  The only reason I can think of to start the timer early is if the positions suck and you want to rotate them.

53 minutes ago, jpanda said:

I respectfully don't understand Kenrae's use case.  If you don't start the timer, you can start at any time, so can start whenever your resources are ready and be free of the timer.  The only reason I can think of to start the timer early is if the positions suck and you want to rotate them.

Your last sentence explains it. We decide whether to attack looking at the positions. If we don't like them we wait 24 hours.

I'll ask around just in case, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a new thing. You probably only noticed it works this way now because no one in your club clicked "Challenge" after the cooldown period without attacking before (or if they did, someone else saw the Champ was active and started fighting him before you noticed).

I don't think this is a bug either. It just works slightly differently compared to individual champions.

On 3/13/2021 at 3:06 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I'll ask around just in case, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a new thing. You probably only noticed it works this way now because no one in your club clicked "Challenge" after the cooldown period without attacking before (or if they did, someone else saw the Champ was active and started fighting him before you noticed).

I don't think this is a bug either. It just works slightly differently compared to individual champions.

as far as I understand the patch notes - it is a bug that the timer starts without using a ticket.

See my quote a bit earlier.

Well, different strokes for different folks. We both see that the exact way it was phrased in the announcement doesn't match the exact way it happens in game. You go to "so what actually happens in game must be a bug". I go with "so they still have a nice progression margin when phrasing patch notes"'. ^^

• Like 1

As far as I am able to remember, sometimes, in the past, matters like this one have been "solved" by someone catching a team member "on the fly" on Discord to ask him directly if the feature is working as intended or it is actually bugged. Maybe is there anyone with that possibility in this case? Just my two cents.

• 3 weeks later...