• .Spring Boku Mi Mai. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Spring Robin. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Crown. Next Event >>

564.jpg

Orgy Days
Orgy days starts from the 14th ending оn the 19th of March (1:00 p.m. GMT+2)
You will have five days to invite 28 loving babes on a date! 
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Spring Fling

My lustful hero,

It’s time to get wild! The weather is getting hotter and so are the girls! They put on their daisy dukes showing those magnificent buns out, crop tops that got their tender boobs peeking from beneath, mini skirts that are just a gust of wind away from revealing their juicy pussies and they are all in the mood for a spring orgy!

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+1) of March you will have five days to go party with 28 fresh spring babes! With flowers in their hair and lust in their loins, the Spirimons from the forest also came out to play! They are bringing two new friends with them - Spring Boku Mi Maï and Spring Robin!

The sexy vixen Gardevulv will join your spring orgy only if you complete all Daily Missions. You can also get these spring hotties except Gardevulv from the Epic and Event Pachinko. You need to fight Ninja Spy to get Clitario, defeat Gruntt for Carine, Edwarda is holding Brittany hostage, Donatien got Pooky, Silvanus is holding Cora, Finalmecia kidnapped Deitra and Dark Lord doesn’t want to let go of Spring Boku Mi Maï.

Give it to me raw and hard, hero. I want to feel you growing inside me.

Mission Girl

ava0.png?a=1

Gardevulv

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Clitario

ava0.png?a=1

Carine

ava0.png?a=1

Brittany

ava0.png?a=1

Pooky

ava0.png?a=1

Cora

ava0.png?a=1

Deitra

ava0.png?a=1

Spring Boku Mi Mai

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Spring Shehera

ava0.png?a=1

Spring Rumiko

ava0.png?a=1

Virginia

ava0.png?a=1

Spring Spirit

ava0.png?a=1

Tachibana

ava0.png?a=1

Victoria

ava0.png?a=1

Mary

ava0.png?a=1

Nicole

ava0.png?a=1

Alex

ava0.png?a=1

Lopussy

ava0.png?a=1

Dickachoo

ava0.png?a=1

Chickmender

ava0.png?a=1

Marie

ava0.png?a=1

Waitress Eugenie

ava0.png?a=1

Ballasuck

ava0.png?a=1

Squirts

ava0.png?a=1

Spring Lola

ava0.png?a=1

Spring Robin

ava0.png?a=1

Chocolate Maker Abrael

ava0.png?a=1

Misvaginus

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Five girls to get plus the mission girl. It looks promising, even if Tachi only comes to tease us again (I'll get you one day!).

I'll try to get Deitra and Brittany, plus the event girl, of course, but we'll see if I end up going for some more.

Good luck to everybody!

• Like 2

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

The new girls Spring Boku Mi Mai and Spring Robin look gorgeous. What a treat!

Surprisingly, I have only Boku Mi Mai to catch from bosses. And having Gardevulv as a mission girl is a great present for me. Last year I tried to get her and Lopussy and in the end I spent all my kobans and got all the girls from that event except for her. Tried to get her in Mythic Pachinko, unsuccessfully. And now, finally, I'll have her! .. Not that she's that great, but they were the first decently drawn girls in a while at that time and I was afraid that we'll not see another good girl in a while...which sadly turned out to be true.

• Like 4

I've got three girls available on bosses including one of the new girls and I haven't gotten the mission girl either, looks good, but I will almost certainly need kobans to get all three.

Me: New Robin and she has beautiful art, yes!

Game: *Get me in the Pachinko!* 

Me: 😞😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well i agree, as everyone said, that the new girls are really well done.

So for this event i'm missing: Gardevulv (HELL YEEEES she is on missions), Clitario, Cora, Spring girls (laziness sorry), Abrael and Misvaginus.

Now the pachinko are not a possibility to drop (still 42 girls there, tried and dropedd Chidi and Susan Blake), so since i don't want to use kobans and our main motto is: "Gonna f.... erm..... coff....Catch them all" i'll give priority to the incarnation of this motto: the poke girls. So Clitario i'm coming to rescue you !!!!

• Like 2

Wow, I just love Spring Robin!
I don't comment on the new girls often but this artist did an absolutely amazing job with her IMO!

Also, FINALLY Chocolate Maker Abrael is back for grabbing. I believe this is the first time she's made an reappearance since her release as I didn't have her before.

Now I only miss 3 girls in total from previous events according to my harem page.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Nope, she was in Orgy Days March 2020

Thanks for the correction.
That's weird tho, I don't remember missing any girls during 2020. Well well 3rd time's the charm then I guess.

Edit: Apparently all 3 girls that I am now missing also made a reappearance during 2020 orgy days March and April, those must have been 2 dark months for me...

Edited by Slynia

So here we go again.

Disappointing as the only girls that are boss available are Clitario, Cora, and Spring Boku Mi Mai. All the ones I would like are in Pachinko. :(

None of them are high on my list so figure I'll go for Cora first then Boku Mi Mai. If there's time and Kobans are still high, then Clitario.

Yet, it all depends on the drop rate. Last event was fairly terrible drop rates through the whole thing I wonder what this one will be like.

Oh well, I guess I'll see.

Good luck to everyone out there.

• Like 2

Orgy days is always great, you can either try to get girls that you couldnt get or choose to skip during their events, or if you already have them gives you a chance to take a break before the end of the month double massacre that is LC and PoA. Just wished that by now KK would have decided to change the rewards for those that already have the mission girl. A "couple" of orbs or one of the big ones would be much better than stats booster, even if they are leg ones.

• Like 2

I've been extremely lucky this time, getting the only girl I had on a boss in less than a day. So, I went to the Epic Pachinko to get the rest.

1 EPx10 and 250 EPx1 orbs later I have emptied the pool. The last one was Chocolate Maker Abräel. Hey, at least I've won my contest 😅.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 4

Unlike February,this orgy days may be the worst one because of spending too many Event pachinko last year.

I played too much to get Misvaginus,Cora and Chocolate Abraël.Two of them are collected with many epic girls.And now I was fucked up seeing them as troll or mission girl or was claimed from mythic pachinko before.

Nah, that's what the life is.

Screenshot_20210316-071332_1615850061086.jpg

• Sad 1

I hope to have that kind of problem one day, disappointed of an Orgy Days event becaues I already have all the girls.

But for that day to come, I'd need to... I don't know, maybe get another 200 or 300 girls first. Yeah, not gonna happen anytime soon.

Gardavulv!  I so lusted afer her when she first appeared, teasing me in Pachinko only.  Now she's a mission girl!  I can't believe the generosity of Kinkoid here.

This new version of Robin is very appealing, but for those disappointed in Tachibana (if any exist) her poses improve with each one and her affection scenes are very funny, even if the last one is very unlikely.  Yes, she's Pachinko only - yet again - and this is annoying.  For me this is just as frustrating as always missing out on Plavala, Talila or Lil Red.  Because I lost the internet at a critical time, I missed out on Talila when she was a mission girl.

I managed to get Robin (in roller skates this time - since it's Spring, but not for me) and again with some genuinely good humour of the Crush Crush kind.

I went for Cora this time in most accounts, but I'm trying for Clitario and Brittany in others, despite being epic girls.  I want to see how Clitario develops, like dropping the mask in whole or part. Cora's last affection scene has a great image of Mary, sinister and beautifully cute at the same time.  Cora, for me, is not the most sexy of the HH girls, but how do you make mermaid's bodies sexy, despite all the mystique surrounding them.  They don't have fannies or bums to ogle over.

If I get the chance to get her, Boku mi mai is next.  She was never my favourite in her original form.

Just an aside... Will we get Lickpus as a future cameo.  She appears with Wendy in one of her affection scenes and her last pose.  It would be great to have a Spirimon collection for my harem.

• Like 3

Well, it was a very difficult OD, especially going for just 2 girls. Drop rates were sporatic and mostly low. Many, many times getting only 1 drop-1 shard during 20 battles.

Yet, I guess this sort of makes up for it to end with. Sort of. still ate up a lot of kobans, though.

OD march 199 win clip2.jpg

• Like 3

I finished one girl and have 70 shards on the next one with one day left. I took no extraordinary measures, so my shard drop rate seems fine. Unless things go south, I expect to get my 30 remaining shards with no reloads.

• Like 1

I went crazy today and yesterday because of the contest (I figured I'd be spending those kobans anyway, so might as well get something back from the contests) and managed to get all girls but one, which I hope to wrap up with natural regeneration. Let's see how that goes

• Like 2

I got Deitra without too many complications, and the drops were in line with what one would expect from an Orgy Days event. But the second girl i'm going for, Brittany, is giving me a hard time and I'm sure I'll have to use a few refills to get her.

• Like 2

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic