Someone bring Cute-o-meter  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Moe Bunny

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Saint Bunny (and Saint Lupa) version

I feel you XD i mean i like moe Bunny (specially i found her really funny, the scenes too). But i'm really waiting for that, even for the other girls if possible (not giving names or particulars to avoid spoilers, but if you are even with the adventure you saw the girls we know in their "new appearance"). So like you i really hope to see their versions in my harem at some point, it would be fantastic. But yeah if she was a Mithyc of another class would be really a shame so..... uhm.....

finished the event with refills for almost 2,4k nubans. Got 4 x 1* girls on the way, also around 300 dating tokens.Cant say anything about mythic orbs, since I havent used my free spin yet, but probably around 100-150 orbs.

There's almost no reason to like this event; what I dislike the most is that the girls are not really helpful in PvP and that KK dont care about details, like having 2 times the same stats on a girl is just unaware of a small but important point for PvP

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It's clear people have different tastes 🤣

Or someone is making new accounts just to pretend he's not the only one. I got Moe Bunny and she's great. Her scenes are as expected and well done. Happy I went deep for it.  (ended with 2 kobans and 99 shards. Thank God for dates 😂)

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Again a sizeable number of shards remaining at the end of the Mythic days

imagen.png.14d1f1bdb2418e98eb68e1170595e823.png

Well, in this specific girl's case, it makes even more sense to be high, since her stats are a copy of Estelle's (might be another reason to skip her, if you're managing your resources, I guess).

5 hours ago, blaa said:

nutaku had around 60k left, so almost exactly one refill

sounds legit - I have only this screenshot 5 h before end

image.png.2808d8550e749f5e8da80c491e65cb05.png - while HeH had the same amount left - which is unproportional in comparison image.png.3cdaa5426f45cff1b6380fbe2b859a94.png

On 4/5/2021 at 11:03 PM, windia said:

for the first 50 shards I did 45 refills worth 9720 kobans.

well, the last refill gave me then 5 shards^^ - so it is 55 by now.

got 4 shards with overnight combativity points, I used additional 26 refills to get her => something like 1450+ x fights to get her.

2nd account needed 1800+ish fights

And I'm still wtf'ed with the copy cat stats - I assume it was a mistake which they decided to ignore. Yes, I could hve read before starting these fights - yet i never assumed it will happen. Other copy cats of "valuable for PVP" would be Tano & Bianca - more I did not find in the 5+star section

There will be 4 more CH mythic girls alone in next 12 months....

Edited by windia

I'm late to this thread, but hey, with that many events it's hard to keep up.

So, after spending 19k kobans and basically everything I had I finally got her. And this is my second mythic girl. The first one was Alexa. And now you probably already know where this is going. Why are they both just pink?! Just simply pink? I mean, there're other colors, you know. And yeah, it was kinda okay with Alexa and her problem was that green cock-shaped fungi isn't everyone's fetish. Well, at least not mine. But this new version of Bunny... I mean she's the same in the story right now - full pink and her hair color is basically the same color as her skin, which wasn't the case before. Her hair was very distinctive and had a color that would never be confused with a skin tone. Also, she wasn't tanned to the point where it's unhealthy and looks more pinker than it should be. Well... she kinda was a different girl entirely. I mean, the skin color, the hair color, her bunny ears, even her pubic hair was pink and soft looking. And now it's black and coarse, like pink isn't her natural color. She changed a lot and it's not the same Bunny as the one that originally brought me into Haramverse. It's hard to recognize her nowadays. Especially with so many things now being different. And the same goes for this new mythic Moe version. I mean, the artist was able to cut down at the pinkapocalypse with a good use of white in clothing, but that's the kind of game where that help get quite quickly removed, so she's still mostly just pink. And the main thing is her face. I mean, it's pretty cool that many years later they decided to try and add some hentai things into the game which originally had hentai only in its name, but there's just eyes and mouth. That's it. Giant eyes and giant mouth with no space in-between and that's her whole face. And I mean, it could be cool if it was a different version of Bunny, like a clicker version(if I heard that right), but no - it's the same Bunny. And don't get me wrong, if that was a standalone girl she would be quite cute. But as Bunny she kinda seems butchered in some sense. And the same could be said about the current version of Bunny in the story. I mean even if we're talking about the redrawn version there's still no explanation why her pubic hair changed color. That's quite an unsolved mystery.

Also, why she has the same stats as New Year Estelle? I mean, even 5-star Legendary girls don't have the same stats among them and this is Mythic girls, who are supposed to be like super unique and special. And yet both Charm Mythic girls have the same stats.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...