[ 08-Apr-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #1 - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Get cLicking!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Megumi

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

got the girl with around 150 kisses and the natural amount of league fights you could spend so far. I havent seen a legendary gift/book though, maybe they could change some of the rewards and the event would be fantastic.

Edited by blaa

1 hour ago, blaa said:

got the girl with around 150 kisses and the natural amount of league fights you could spend so far. I havent seen a legendary gift/book though, maybe they could change some of the rewards and the event would be fantastic.

My hypothesis is that the legendary gifts and books appear once you have the girl, as a substitute for the shards.

Edited by Kenrae

26 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

My hypothesis is that the legendary gifts and books appear once you have the girl, as a substitute for the shards.

I had my one and only legendary before i got her. 

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
Forgot to type the reply :-)

Yeah, my personal theory is that the drop rate for legendary items is so crappy we may never be able to even estimate it. It's most likely below 0.5%. So I sure hope that the drop rate for girl shards is much higher.

Kinkoid will eventually do the maths and hopefully realize that when someone is starving, giving them one bean at a time, even if that eventually adds up to almost a couple of bites over two days isn't quite feeding them.

This event should have Epic items, period. And real money bundles should have Legendary items, period.

• Like 6

Bomba numbers seem good to me after seeing the thread. I cannot verify myself because I had the girl from Hentai Clicker. It seems you get around 50% of a girl in KC with natural regeneration.

So the question is: will the girl in KC repeat in the second iteration of the same month?

If yes, then you can get her for free, if not, you should wait for a revival or use some dating tickets.

About legendary items it seems their drop is truly legendary. Not a single one here.

• Like 7

hace 33 minutos, jelom dijo:

Bomba numbers seem good to me after seeing the thread. I cannot verify myself because I had the girl from Hentai Clicker. It seems you get around 50% of a girl in KC with natural regeneration.

So the question is: will the girl in KC repeat in the second iteration of the same month?

If yes, then you can get her for free, if not, you should wait for a revival or use some dating tickets.

About legendary items it seems their drop is truly legendary. Not a single one here.

Good joke.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, jelom said:

use some dating tickets.

Please don't feel like I'm singling you out, I'm just quoting this from your post for convenience because it's the most recent one to mention something like this.

I feel that quite a lot of players are blissfully unaware of either how scarce dating tokens are, or how many you need to accumulate to complete even one (valuable) girl with them. The data thread on this is still ongoing and as the first 9-day cycle of their availability will come to an end in a few hours, we'll soon be able to compile what little data we have so far.

But I don't need to see the first spreadsheet to know for a fact that anyone even taking them into consideration as a regular tool to use instead of kobans is sorely mistaken. The drops are quite miserable compared to the extremely large amounts one needs to complete even one (Epic+) girl, for starters. But more importantly, Kinkoid hasn't followed my suggestion to get rid of this bizarre and very clunky rarity-based system in favor of prices based on number of stars. So as of now, any mention of dating tokens as though they were going to be a relevant mechanic in this game anytime soon is wishful thinking at best.

/off-topic. Sorry, mods. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Please don't feel like I'm singling you out, I'm just quoting this from your post for convenience because it's the most recent one to mention something like this.

I feel that quite a lot of players are blissfully unaware of either how scarce dating tokens are, or how many you need to accumulate to complete even one (valuable) girl with them. The data thread on this is still ongoing and as the first 9-day cycle of their availability will come to an end in a few hours, we'll soon be able to compile what little data we have so far.

But I don't need to see the first spreadsheet to know for a fact that anyone even taking them into consideration as a regular tool to use instead of kobans is sorely mistaken. The drops are quite miserable compared to the extremely large amounts one needs to complete even one (Epic+) girl, for starters. But more importantly, Kinkoid hasn't followed my suggestion to get rid of this bizarre and very clunky rarity-based system in favor of prices based on number of stars. So as of now, any mention of dating tokens as though they were going to be a relevant mechanic in this game anytime soon is wishful thinking at best.

/off-topic. Sorry, mods. ^^

It seems the dating token drop rate is about 5% in both villains and Epic Pachinko, so it's around 115 tokens from naturally generated combativity in a month. With 15 tokens per shard that's 7-8 shards for Legendary girls per month. So yeah, those tokens are here exactly for that - to finish the girls.

My point was that there are two Kinky cumpetition events per month, and IF BOTH of them have the SAME girl, then you can get her for free or almost complete her. So we have to wait to know.

A bit offtopic here. The dating tickets issue, I said before that I only see using them to finish a girl when you have over 80-90%. 

correction (thanks to Eman): With 450 free combativity from regeneration, you could expect 115 dating tokens per month.

For EPx1 orbs, you can get and use 50-100 per month and use 50 in the classic event, so perhaps another 20-30 DT more.

With 140 DT you can complete the following amount of shards in each month (rounded): 45 for common girls, 25 for rare, 15 for epic, 9 for legendary and only 2 for mythic girls.

Edited by jelom
thanks Eman for showing my mistake
  • Like 2

So end for me, with natural regen i've 44 shards of the girl. I'm pretty sure i could have done some more fights in the league and also i didn't won all my arena fights in this period.

The only thing i would improve probably is the rarity of the gifts (i believe i got all green except for a legendary book), maybe introducing a bit of the yellow ones, and the shard range in arena: considering that if you lose the fight you get nothing i would put the shrd range to 1-4 there too (if it is already like this sorry, my luck made me drop only 1 every time in the arena fights)

In the end is a good event for me, since she is only a 3 star is not a huge loss to let her go (even if my inner voice is saying "get her, your harem needs every one!!!" XD)

Edited by Xemnas

hace 33 minutos, jelom dijo:

My point was that there are two Kinky cumpetition events per month, and IF BOTH of them have the SAME girl, then you can get her for free or almost complete her. So we have to wait to know.

A bit offtopic here. The dating tickets issue, I said before that I only see using them to finish a girl when you have over 80-90%. 

With 1500 free combativity from regeneration, and 100 more from PoA and season, you could expect 80 drops or 400 dating tokens per month.

For EPx1 orbs, you can get and use 50-100 per month, so perhaps another 30-50 DT more.

With 450 DT you can complete the following amount of shards in each month: 150 for common girls, 75 for rare, 50 for epic, 30 for legendary and only 9 for mythic girls.

jelom, do you realize that dating tickets are only available during the classic event? Or at least, that's what the patch notes said about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On topic: Points to improve this Kinky cumpetition event:

- Girl shards drop is a bit low. If you can only get 50% with natural regeneration, I see two possible ways, repeat same girl in the second KC of the month or increase the number of shards to make possible to reach over 80%.

- Gifts and books. With only rare ones (legendary rate is almost negligible) you can get 6500-7000 affection and 6000-6500 girl xp per event, too little to impact the actual deficit. It is better than nothing anyway. Making them epic, or at least mixed rarities would help.

• Like 8

I was able to finally finish her at the last moment with my last fight in Season. I spent way more refills in League that I usually do, but knowing Kinkoid I highly doubt that the second KC will have the same girl. But if that would be the case then yeah, it suddenly would become an actually good event.

In the end it took 68 wins in Season with 35 drops(1 shard) and 214 wins in League with 25 drops and exactly 2.6 shards per drop on average(1-4 shard range). I even got 1 legendary gift from the League.

But it's really a strange event. 2 days for League and Season fights? why not give a whole week of League fights then? And the quality of items is really subpar. For comparison, we received green items 6 times per hour in old arena. So I think, if this event will go for only 4 days per month the quality of items should be raised to epic level, at least.

• Like 5

Okay, my conclusion after the event is gone:

There are either too few days or too weak a drop. I got 48 shards using one refill in the league. It is pointless to use refills both in the league and seasons because in the end the game gives us enough challenge tokens and kisses to finish all battles and get all rewards in time. So if I bought enough refills in the league just to get the event girl, I would end up, let's say around Monday, with leftover challenge tokens. Totally wasted kobans because I could get the same number of tokens for free playing regularly.

The idea for this type of event is great but it needs improvements. We need a bigger drop rate so we don't have to waste too many tokens in the process.

• Like 6

Finished the event with 38 shards (don't know the split, didn't bother to keep track of it).

The best thing I can say about this new type of event is that at least it doesn't get in the way of the Main Event like Mythic Days do... and that's it. The drop range is too low, the rare rewards can be useful for new players but they're mostly useless for seasoned or veteran ones and the fact that it's impossible to get the girl without spending kobans/money stinks.

I'll keep playing because it asks us to do what must of us already do, League and Season fights.

• Like 3

hace 10 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

They're not useless for competent players, but YMMV.

Of course they're not completely useless but, for example, trying to upgrade an epic or legendary girl using only rare affection items is a pain in the ass. And I don't even want to think about doing it with a 5* girl.

38 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They're not useless for competent players, but YMMV.

Oh, I guess I'm an incompetent player. Hey, George, can you share what good use you can get out of 6111 affection and 3135 experience for girls? (average total with 25% split between green items, with 90% drop rate in League and 50% drop rate In Season and only natural generation plus 10 saved kisses at the start)

Cause as far as I know you get around 5590 affection and 5430 experience from the marker every 8 hours. (equal chance for all items of epic and legendary quality, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure legendary are more rare than that).  And the event books give you about a half of what you get from market every 8 hours and event gifts give you about the same. So they do look quite useless to me.

And don't get me wrong, they're not completely useless. They still have some value, but that value is of no significance, exactly like Eman pointed out. So what exactly are we missing?

Edited by Bomba
word

3 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Oh, I guess I'm an incompetent player. Hey, George, can you share what good use you can get out of 6111 affection and 3135 experience for girls? (average total with 25% split between green items, with 90% drop rate in League and 50% drop rate In Season and only natural generation plus 10 saved kisses at the start)

Cause as far as I know you get around 5590 affection and 5430 experience from the marker every 8 hours. (equal chance for all items of epic and legendary quality, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure legendary are more rare than that). And the event books give you about a half of what you get from market every 8 hours and event gifts give you about the same. So they do look quite useless to me. What am I missing?

You're missing the fact that natural market refreshes alone is insufficient for me to max out all my girls in both affection and exp. Exp since literally always basically, and affection was insufficient since Legendary Contests become a monthly occurrence irrc. Since I need more affection than I'm otherwise given, these sources are not useless. They're insufficient, but they aren't useless.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You're missing the fact that natural market refreshes alone is insufficient for me to max out all my girls in both affection and exp. Exp since literally always basically, and affection was insufficient since Legendary Contests become a monthly occurrence irrc. Since I need more affection than I'm otherwise given, these sources are not useless. They're insufficient, but they aren't useless.

I really don't. We're all in the same boat here. If we're talking about a whole month - it's 2.4% increase for affection items and 1.3% increase for experience items.(2 events like that in a month) And that's taking into account only market generation in a month. It's pretty insignificant. And if we'll add bonus items from all other sources those percentages become even less so.

It's an attempt in the right direction, that's for sure. But let's be honest here, it's not enough to be somewhat noticeable.