FinderKeeper

Get cLicking!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Megumi

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

602.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

The Kinky Cumpetition Begins

My kinky hero,

I’m always trying to keep it interesting and exciting in bed for you, that’s why I’ve prepared a new challenge! And new challenges lead to hot new girls!

From today until the 10th (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in a new cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the gorgeous Megumi to join your Harem and she will obey your every wish but only if you prove to be a kinky champion.

To the victor belong the spoils, hero. And they are hot as hell!

Event Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-300x.webp

Megumi

This event is marked in the calendar. It will happen two times each month - first, during a Classic event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 5

This is a Hentai Clicker girl, so there will likely be a bunch of people who already have her. If you do provide detailed feedback on the event type, please do ensure you mention whether you got the girl automatically, as it does change the impression on the event.

As for me, I did indeed have her from Clicker, so I'm going to appreciate the free rewards for playing the game.

• Like 5

I must say i imagined this event in a really different way, you know like a sort of revival with shards of "old girls". The fact that is new (for someone) and we have 2 days hurts a bit, unless we have a "good" shards drop (like with 1-12 or 1-8), i still haven't tried so idk what is the range.

The impression for now is a bit meh, the only thing is that i'm glad it is not a 5 stars legendary but "only" a 3 one (the harem hero inside me wants her tho 😁 ).

The thing i like a lot is the books and gifts, that's really good and the fact that we can "play normally" is good too. So for now i'm happy i think, and is a "worth" event

Edit: So i've done my 25 battles (15 league + 10 arena) i'm at 11 shards, so i'm not sure is doable in 2 days but i'm pretty unlucky so.... XD. I got some gifts and books from the matches, but they are all rare ones so for my stages (you know 70 girls to upgrade XD) are not that much useful. I mean they definitely help but just a tiny bit. Also i didn't get always a book in the arena after a fight, idk if that is a bug or my usual "luck" :) (but i'm pretty sure is a possibility to drop em, so it is my luck for sure).

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This is a Hentai Clicker girl, so there will likely be a bunch of people who already have her. If you do provide detailed feedback on the event type, please do ensure you mention whether you got the girl automatically, as it does change the impression on the event.

As for me, I did indeed have her from Clicker, so I'm going to appreciate the free rewards for playing the game.

A bit of a hiccup then -- I saw her as one of the prizes in my first League battle but then she disappeared, then when I clicked on the competition button it said she was already attracted to me.

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
hace 6 minutos, Xemnas dijo:

I must say i imagined this event in a really different way, you know like a sort of revival with shards of "old girls". The fact that is new (for someone) and we have 2 days hurts a bit, unless we have a "good" shards drop (like with 1-12 or 1-8), i still haven't tried so idk what is the range.

The impression for now is a bit meh, the only thing is that i'm glad it is not a 5 stars legendary but "only" a 3 one (the harem hero inside me wants her tho 😁 ).

The thing i like a lot is the books and gifts, that's really good and the fact that we can "play normally" is good too. So for now i'm happy i think, and is a "worth" event

Agree. We'll see if natural fights from both League and Seasons are enough to get her or if refills are mandatory.

Personally, I won't make any refills because  I don't use to to them, so we'll see if I can get her or if it will end being just another incomplete girl in my harem.

• Like 2

Another 2 day event with a unique girl ? Well, I guess I just quote myself again.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, Bomba said:

Seriously? Another 2 day event? What's next? A 1 day event? A 12 hour event? An ever changing kaleidoscope of events, where we can't even take a pause to sleep? Cause I kinda feel like we're headed in that direction. We already got one event on top of another event with Mystic Days and now this?

I really liked this game because of its pace. You had like a week to do some stuff to get some girls. It was relaxing, but now... now it's a constant rush to do this and that and don't forget to do another thing. And the number of those things keeps piling up. It becomes exhausting.

Now we have three 2-day events in a month with a unique girl. I think this is nuts.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Another 2 day event with a unique girl ? Well, I guess I just quote myself again.

Now we have three 2-day events in a month with a unique girl. I think this is nuts.

I was sure from the first second that "8th event" is proper labeled by me. Yet I wanted to keep some hope or whatever to not only write pessimistic...

(and that the first introduction comes on a Thursday = league start - that is another coincident that will die very soon)

reading more posts I revise myself a bit:

- those players that invested time/money into HCL get rewarded with free addons to their play. All others get the chance to get the HCL girls. 

Depending on how many there will come - with 2 KC/month that might gonna turn into a regular event for all players within next 12 oder 24 months. Quite a long time for this game nowadays...

Edited by windia

Apologies I didn't keep accurate records but so far for me :

15 shards from

15 League fights & 15 Season fights.

Natural re-sets every 10 hours (?) so 4.8 attempts could net approx 70 shards (yes I know the RNGod takes a hand in this).

Whilst I didn't keep notes I did notice that from Seasons any drops were single shard. From League I had a range from 2-4.

The cynic in me feels this drop rate is loaded to the competition where you have to use kobans to re-load rather then the one where kisses are easily available.

30 League fights, 3 shard drops, all 3 shards.

14 Season fights, 7 shard drops, all 1 shard.

Current total 16 shards.

Also, at what point was this girl unlocked in Hentai Clicker? I can't remember how far I got into that game beyond what was needed to get the girl in Hentai Heroes.

• Like 1

Doing my part with the stats :

15 League fights, 1 drop : 2 shards

15 season fights, 7 drop : all 1 shard

As for the event I hate it with every ounce of my body and soul.
2 days for a exclusive girl, just after the mythic days, with poor drop range and green affection items ? Are you kidding me ?

I hated PoA for his koban pass keeping me away from exclusive girls, I hated first season for the same reason, I hated mythic days for the cost in kobans...
But appart from PoA, I was actually ok, because mythics would eventually come back and season was quickly fix to become one of the best feature of the game (in my oppinion).
This... is truly terrible. No fun, no benefit (3 star EXCLUSIVE girl and poor affection items) and kobans to use... again.
I was ok with the number of events, but now this is getting ridiculous, just as @Bombasaid before.

Anyway, grumpy me out of there, good luck to everyone :D

54u1ss.jpg

• Like 3

To each his own. To me PoA is the best feature in the game (gameplay related, the story is what I actually like the most).
But this... it would have been cool if it were already existing girls, but a new girl? Bah.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

To each his own. To me PoA is the best feature in the game (gameplay related, the story is what I actually like the most).
But this... it would have been cool if it were already existing girls, but a new girl? Bah.

they exist ... if you played enough HCL^^

Edited by windia
  • Haha 2

If players can get the girl with an average drop rate.  I would rate this new contest as really good.  My rating drop depending no how many Kobans a player will have to spend with an average drop rate.  I had full fights in the tower and in seasons and got 17 shards.  

I guess we will see.

I have her in HentaiClickers, but not Heroes. Is there a special something I need to do? I feel like I'm pretty far into HentaiClickers.  I've been to world 3, went back to world 1 and got all the Contacts. Currently in world 2 at around level 3900.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, Grumolch said:

I have her in HentaiClickers, but not Heroes. Is there a special something I need to do? I feel like I'm pretty far into HentaiClickers. I've been to world 3, went back to world 1 and got all the Contacts. Currently in world 2 at around level 3900.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Did you have her before the 26th of February, or did you get her recently?

since I knew this was coming, I saved my 220 kisses from last season, already spent 50 of them and some league fights and got around 20 shards. Shouldnt be a problem for me to get her. I am glad, we get at least some clicker girls in events and not only on EP.

And again: another event that goes well with the already existing one, so no problem for me. In fact, the opposite: I highly welcome this (even though it needs at least some improvements, but we talk about this later - maybe). Give us more events!

GL everyone!

Edited by blaa
  • Thinking 2

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 08-Apr-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #1 - Discussion
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic