FinderKeeper

Get cLicking!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Megumi

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Just now, Bomba said:

I really don't. We're all in the same boat here. If we're talking about a whole month - it's 2.4% increase for affection items and 1.3% increase for experience items.(2 events like that in a month) And that's taking into account only market generation in a month. It's pretty insignificant. And if we'll add bonus items from all other sources those percentages become even less so.

It's an attempt in the right direction, that's for sure. But let's be honest here, it's not enough to be somewhat noticeable.

Okay, so you're missing the fact that I define the word "useless" as "having no use". I never said it was good, sufficient, or noticable. I simply said it wasn't "useless". An incompetent veteran who isn't obtaining more girls than the market provides affection for (as that is easily accomplished for someone at actual long term play level) would have no use for them. I do have a use for them, and thus I do not consider them useless.

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Okay, so you're missing the fact that I define the word "useless" as "having no use".

Honestly, the past few posts have been a lot of wasted energy on both sides over semantics. Your inflexibility and precision are fantastic assets in many contexts, but in a situation like this where someone uses a word in the everyday familiar sense and you react as though they meant it in the scientific sense instead, I'm afraid it works against you. I know a couple of players who have a similar issue sometimes.

Even for someone who can be super precise and analytical when the context requires it, knowing when people use, for instance "literally" in the initial sense of the word or in the now widespread familiar sense which is kind of the opposite is a useful people skill to have.

Edit: TL;DR No one actually meant literally useless here. They meant "useless" as in "really, really crappy".

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Honestly, the past few posts have been a lot of wasted energy on both sides over semantics. Your inflexibility and precision are fantastic assets in many contexts, but in a situation like this where someone uses a word in the everyday familiar sense and you react as though they meant it in the scientific sense instead, I'm afraid it works against you. I know a couple of players who have a similar issue sometimes.

Even for someone who can be super precise and analytical when the context requires it, knowing when people use, for instance "literally" in the initial sense of the word or in the now widespread familiar sense which is kind of the opposite is a useful people skill to have.

I ignored the first one, then Bomba asked what they missed, so I elaborated. They said they did comprehend that, so I elaborated further. Considering the amount of unprompted dismals you make of people, you really don't have the authority to weigh in here.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Okay, so you're missing the fact that I define the word "useless" as "having no use". I never said it was good, sufficient, or noticable. I simply said it wasn't "useless". An incompetent veteran who isn't obtaining more girls than the market provides affection for (as that is easily accomplished for someone at actual long term play level) would have no use for them. I do have a use for them, and thus I do not consider them useless.

I do understand that too. But I guess, I failed in getting my point across. I was pointing out that Eman(the one you originally responded to), like everyone else never said that they were completely useless. And I was trying to point out exactly that - they do not add much and are close to useless and I thought I would be able to show that percentage-wise. That's all. Maybe we just both started off on the wrong foot here or my tone prompted that response. If that's so, my apologies, I meant it in a less serious tone and more in an emotional way. But I think the argument is now invalid. We're talking about different things, but kind of from the same side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I wasn't trying to use any authority here... I was just sharing my honest opinion. I guess you're not in the mood, then. Never mind.

I didn't mean authority as in moderator role, I mean authority as in 3rd party observation.

1 minute ago, Bomba said:

I do understand that too. But I guess, I failed in getting my point across. I was pointing out that Eman(the one you originally responded to), like everyone else never said that they were completely useless. And I was trying to point out exactly that - they do not add much and are close to useless and I thought I would be able to show that percentage-wise. That's all. Maybe we just both started off on the wrong foot here or my tone prompted that response. If that's so, my apologies, I meant it in a less serious tone and more in an emotional way. But I think the argument is now invalid. We're talking about different things, but kind of from the same side.

Yes you failed to get your point across. The more subtle point was that if anyone considers them useless, they're bad at this game, which you did seem to understand the first time. Kinkoid are AWFUL at communication, and I know you know this because I've seen you criticise them for it a lot. If we want them to improve things, we need to communicate in a much better manner than they do, and Eman's post was an easy example of how not to do it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes you failed to get your point across. The more subtle point was that if anyone considers them useless, they're bad at this game, which you did seem to understand the first time. Kinkoid are AWFUL at communication, and I know you know this because I've seen you criticise them for it a lot. If we want them to improve things, we need to communicate in a much better manner than they do, and Eman's post was an easy example of how not to do it.

Yep, we kinda do know each other. And I agree about better communication, because miscommunications on international forum tend to happen. I did understand Eman's post differently than you, so that's kinda true that he could have phrased differently I guess. But you could've also probably guessed that that wasn't what he meant. I mean, subtlety works only on those who can already understand that. So yeah, it's better to be friends and just blame Kinkoid. Oh wait, point them in the right direction, yeah. I always confuse those two.

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 8:29 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

I see you have answered C to this A or B question. If you're not willing to help me help you, I guess I won't help you.

What's with the attitudes around here? You asked if I had her ' before <date>' or just got her recently. I said I already had her. If you wanted me to clarify, I would have. I already had her (implying before <date>), rather than 'just got her' (implying recently), to which I would have replied, 'I just got her.'

In normal society, if someone approaches you and asks, "Hey, did you have that car last time I saw you? Or did you get it recently?', most people could understand an answer such as: 'I had it.' or, conversely, 'Just got it'.

Example #2: You ask: "Did you have her before the 26th of February, or did you get her recently?"
                    I respond: "I had her already."

As an aside, I wouldn't normally have answered so smarmily to your post, but I thought I would share what I experienced in reading your response, with you. Bon appetit.

I used everything I could to get the girl using normal methods. I even did what I think is a stupid move and refilled the ToF battles so I am almost three days ahead of the rest of my league. I ended up with 96/100 at the end, but, I then used the new "dating tokens" and got the girl despite the totally horrible shard drop of 1 on Seasons (never saw anything else) over 210 combats. The best shard drop I saw in the ToF was 2 (I think).

Anyway, as currently set up this event is a huge drain on resources which I could have used with good effect on the concurrent event and later on in daily contests. Overall this event was not a pleasant experience.

I'm happy the new dating tokens allowed me to get the girl but it should have been possible without resorting to such.

On 4/8/2021 at 6:04 PM, FinderKeeper said:

Well they had at least one case of this before Feb'26th:

fad4jMC.png

Thanks for that info! I had done some hunting, but it was implied from the results that they had no way to deal with it. It gives me some hope for the future, in any case. I ended getting her the hard way and also started another HCL account, this time on the same platform.

I see other platforms for similar games. They end up making a 'chain' of sorts. Fap Titans on Hooligapps or Smutstone on both Nutaku and Hooligapps (like HH and HCL is on both Hooligaps and Kinkoid). I wonder if this issue can be addressed as these games get picked up by Kinkoid.

6 hours ago, Grumolch said:

... also started another HCL account, this time on the same platform.

if you just started the account to get the girls in HH, it's wasted time, since you only get the girls you have gotten until the end of february - ohterwise: Have fun with Clicker

• Like 2