[ 19-May-21 ] Legendary Contests

Bring Fruits  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Eliana

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

9 minutes ago, windia said:

How can you be so sure about it since KK added recently new girls to the pool? 😉

you can never be sure, but I am currently sitting on over 600 single orbs and 10/10 x3/x6 orbs - and since I am not missing that many girls anymore + planing on using my massive EP-orbs stash on anniversary + getting regularly a lot of mythic orbs from PoA/MD, I am confident, I wont need the orbs as much as I needed them before.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Even with that 5.5 base stat, they're much worse than mythic girls... most of the time (excitement, wink, wink).

I guess this new girl will substitute Lapis AND Harmonia for me, so that's one less girl to manage.

There is also the fact mythic girls go to six stars. So they reach higher numbers even if they had the exact same base stats. 

9 minutes ago, DHarry said:

There is also the fact mythic girls go to six stars. So they reach higher numbers even if they had the exact same base stats. 

Which is more or less what I said with my first sentence xD 

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Which is more or less what I said with my first sentence xD 

Yes, I thought you were referring to it, but not explicitly so I added it anyway. 😬

Edited by DHarry
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, tovaras said:

this is my first time in the bracket for level 400+ and... 😢THIS SUCKS!! I really hope the devs can make it equally difficult for us to win the girl irregardless of level. 

It is equally difficult regardless of level. The problem isn't level, it's the activity of other players, which Kinkoid cannot control.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

12 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It is equally difficult regardless of level. The problem isn't level, it's the activity of other players, which Kinkoid cannot control.

I can't agree with that. The activity of other players is critical, of course, and you have more active players at higher levels. But the amount of resources you have for the contests increase a lot with your level. You have more cash, more orbs from PoP, more tickets, more kobans from the league, more of everything. And it's a huge difference being equally active.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I can't agree with that. The activity of other players is critical, of course, and you have more active players at higher levels. But the amount of resources you have for the contests increase a lot with your level. You have more cash, more orbs from PoP, more tickets, more kobans from the league, more of everything. And it's a huge difference being equally active.

No, higher level players don't have more resources. There are plenty of players that are lower level that have more resources than people above them in level do. Active players have more resources. A higher level player that only does PoPs once or twice a day will have less resources than someone who does them 3 times a day.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, higher level players don't have more resources. There are plenty of players that are lower level that have more resources than people above them in level do. Active players have more resources. A higher level player that only does PoPs once or twice a day will have less resources than someone who does them 3 times a day.

Quoting myself: "being equally active".

A higher level player who does PoP 3 times a day will have much more resources than a lower level player who does PoP 3 times a day. If they're both equally active and good players in the league the higher level player wil have much better standings and receive many more kobans too.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Quoting myself: "being equally active".

A higher level player who does PoP 3 times a day will have much more resources than a lower level player who does PoP 3 times a day. If they're both equally active and good players in the league the higher level player wil have much better standings and receive many more kobans too.

Sorry, I didn't realise your entire point was predicated on the tiny thing you mentioned at the end since normally you would lead with the assumptions your point is based on. Since the player I was responding to regularly spouts miscomprehensions about the game, the issue is not that they're losing to equally active and equally good players. There's plenty of useless people in high levels, very easily beaten by someone who knows what they're doing.

About the discussion of high level players vs not so high level players, @GeorgeMTO is right, a lvl 400 player can have more resources than a top level player, it is not only hoarding those resources, but you also have to know when to spend them. If you save your resources for when they really make a difference you can win over higher level players. And also in LC you don't have to win, just place 25 in the four days.

That is not an obstacle for me to second the proposal of creating 441+ groups in contests.

• Like 4

Got her! :)

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the event.

PS:

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The issue with the 401+ bracket is that when you enter it you're up against players up to 98 levels ahead of you (and soon-ish 99 for Gogeta at least), contrary to all other brackets where the maximum someone can have on you is 39 levels. I think that's what @Kenrae had in mind, and I can definitely confirm this from recent and current experience.

You do have a point for much lower brackets, though. For active players anywhere between 300 and 400, LC and most contests are formalities, mainly because most other players at those levels suck at the game and/or are super casual, so they're extra easy to beat regardless of level advantage. And I also agree with you that @tovaras makes a lot of incorrect statements based on wild assumptions, but in this specific case he happens to be correct. ^^

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, blaa said:

I like how you sniped viper, they deserve it, thanks buddy!

Yes! That's exactly what I did :D and I have tried to make the difference as low as possible. He was there before the end, he jumped by 200k, I have claimed last XP reward few second before the end.

Edited by mates
  • Like 2

50 shards for me. In my contest things went really crazy this time so i'll be happy with my 10th position. Of course is time to aim for another 10th position and end this anti-haremverse agony called legendary contest :) 

Good luck mates see you all at the Poa!!!

P.s playing great pachinko a bit got me Nao (1star) (for now) and i'm happy so.... in your face 1 star haters XD

PPs i dropped Superia from epic pachinko and is funny because the parody of Usagiyama was already here (Reina), feel strange 🤣

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2