• \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Harp. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bramble. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Well Cuming Season. Next Event >>

Hey guys. This is a thread for Comix Harem. It will be moved to appropriate forum once created.

1920x1320_Push_Notification.jpg?width=95

Path of Attraction
Starting on the 22th and ending on 28th (1 pm UTC+2) of June, you can invite 4 sweet girls to your Harem.

First Steps

Did you have your first superpower taste?

It’s time to start gathering up your Harem of seductive superheroines! First you’ll need to give them a boost with your super tool in order to get their powers to activate! Can you help these sexy perverted heroines use their amazing forces for good?

Starting today and ending on the 28th (1 pm UTC+2) of June, you can get 4 gorgeous heroines to join your squad! Complete 20 different demanding tasks to get their powers to manifest and make them attracted to you.

The colorful Prizm can manipulate light and the alluring No-Gone can rewind time. Complete all tasks to make them join your Harem and have their stimulating superpowers and their shapely bodies at your disposal. If you want the gorgeous redhead Harp who can make you cum with her soundwaves and the curvy Bramble who manipulates plants, you will have to double your effort.

Can you rise to the challenge?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Prizm

ava0-1200x.webp

No-Gone

ava0-1200x.webp

Harp

ava0-1200x.webp

Bramble

On 6/22/2021 at 8:37 PM, jelom said:

imagen.thumb.png.7fdbe66ac081316bbbc16c9e92bfccdd.png

imagen.thumb.png.7592b6d543ddb85526ecfff5f5b6c4d6.png

@Noacc

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks a bunch, @FinderKeeper

On the one hand, it's pretty cool to see a first event to spice things up, as the gameplay options have been very limited on CXH so far. And the girls look gorgeous based on the sneakpeek above (please oh please put the redhead on the Free Path).

On the other hand, if it costs 7.2k gold(/kobans), it will be utterly impossible for F2P players even if they saved up all their gold from day one of the beta. Thus, it will only work to further reinforce the current unhealthy and very unpleasant P2W meta we've been having so far. Gotta love the irony of fighting tooth and nails to progress in a game with an "active veteran = god-mode" balance philosophy where I started two years too late, then jumping ASAP on a new variant version of that same core game, excited that this time I'll be a veteran, only to find out very soon that the new game's balance philosophy isn't that, but just your garden-variety and very sad "paying customer = god-mode" tactics. V__v

Anyway... We'll see.

• Like 6

And, we've seen:

CXH 2021-06-22 Event 001 PoA 01 First Steps A.png

The Paid Path is really sweet, and probably easy peasy for those who can afford it, since that necessarily means they have bought paid bundles and/or the Season Path, and they're already on a sweet, sweet god-mode snowball fiesta.

Free Path might be half-doable as F2P. But it sounds like a lot of requirements with our current resources.

• Sad 3

So the art is good for sure, specially if we compare to the beginning and they have their appeal (faces specially). As @DvDivXXX said is not really an event for everyone, but well i'm not disappointed.

Now the only part that i feel is a problem (for me at least, maybe only me since is just a second game and i'm not logged all the day XD) is the huge money requirement, i'm currently sitting on 400 k and just the first money task asks for a million.... so.... idk if i'll be able to do something :) 

Probably i'll be forced to drop the game (time is a tyrant) but i see that it is going in a good direction, i want to see the world 3 for sure at least.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, VeXeN said:

My season wins aren't counting, just wasted 10 hours worth of resources and stuck on step 2 

Me too,I just noticed the issue on the 5th.I opened a ticket but I also can't spend other resources too until this issue is solved.I have never used a ticket before,the answer is going to be send at my mail or ingame?

16 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Now the only part that i feel is a problem (for me at least, maybe only me since is just a second game and i'm not logged all the day XD) is the huge money requirement, i'm currently sitting on 400 k and just the first money task asks for a million.... so.... idk if i'll be able to do something :)

You will get 4M reward, before you have to spend 1M

Edited by mates
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mates said:

will get 4M reward, before you have to spend 1M

Right i only have quickly read the task so yeah good news thanks 😊 I guess I'll stop at XVII then unless i manage to go further in the season XD 1 girl is in the bag for sure. Good

Indeed, the art looks much better :) 

Unfortunatelly, and at this stage, the (unadjusted) tasks make PoA the worse event possible (IMO) to play, since (at first glance) it's pretty much impossible to complete them (through regular play) and/or unlock the 2nd tier (it's not like we had much time to gather the resources being asked at all). Another good chance thrown out the window, IMO :( 

I suppose the first event should have been a Classic Event.

I think it's very doable. The daily rewards are all large amounts of energy and combativity which should help.  The worst constraint is the PVP tasks, since there is no league yet and the season kisses take forever to replenish. This makes it all the more annoying that I've wasted 10 already and didn't get cred for them.  

The art looks really great for this PoA, sure. At least the first pose of all four new girls is great art.

On another note, I'll wait for a green light before I use a single Season fight. I don't have great odds to go far on this one with the free path only, so I really don't want a bug to make things even harder.

Edit: Okay, Tom told me it was working again for him, so I gave it a try, and I can confirm that it seems fixed now. Thanks for the quick response time @Noacc and all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The art looks really great for this PoA, sure. At least the first pose of all four new girls is great art.

On another note, I'll wait for a green light before I use a single Season fight. I don't have great odds to go far on this one with the free path only, so I really don't want a bug to make things even harder.

I'm on task VI, so its working for more than hour now ;) 

• Like 1

I was curious what the first event for CxH would be. And while the Season is already very short due to release date - I never thought KK would go for a PoA. Because it requires some planning and stuff. And without any calendar before hand I can only ask to extend it at least until the end of month.

Oh, and also no ingame timer. it just popped up with ingame patch notes.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, windia said:

...Oh, and also no ingame timer. it just popped up with ingame patch notes.

I had gotten a 12 hour indicator that the event was coming, although I had no idea what the event was going to be. 

• Like 2

After seeing the requirements for the 20 tasks (at level 57), and being a F2P player I am a bit discouraged. Taking apart that there has been not enough time to save 7200 gold in just 12 days making the paid path just for whales, some of the missions are very difficult to complete in just 6 days. The contest ones XIII and XIX (5000 and 15000 points) could be very difficult depending on which contests are launched these days. Task XVII (4M $) could be another hurdle for low level players as we are now. And in addition there are a lot of seasons and villains battles. I think the first girl is easy, but the second could be too far away. A pity, because the girls of the event are very good, the design level has improved a lot.

It is the same with seasons, having started the 10th there are not enough days to reach tier 51 in just 20 days for non paying players.

In any case, we will see the outcome in 6 days. Luck for everybody!

@FinderKeeperCould you add CHX to the title of this thread to know easily in the section topic listing that is an event from ComixHarem?

Also @Noacc Sorry if I ping you again, but could it be possible to add a new section in the forum just for ComixHarem topics?

imagen.thumb.png.7fdbe66ac081316bbbc16c9e92bfccdd.png

imagen.thumb.png.7592b6d543ddb85526ecfff5f5b6c4d6.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5