• .No-Gone. Meh
    • \_________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Harp. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bramble. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

While it's true that we won't get all the girls without paying, I think you're forgetting how it was back in the day when we started playing HH. We couldn't get all the girls of any event without paying neither, we've been a little bit spoiled :P .

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

I think this is a good starter event in general. I really like the challenges, I think this can be incorporated as permanent feature in the game. However, I'm not keen on the paywall behind some of the girls. As a paying player for HH I have no interest in paying extra in comix harem as its still very new, lots of bugs, and lots of improvements required. What really bugs me is that there is no way to get all the girls for free. In HH you could at least save up for events over a period of time but this is not possible for CH. As well as a small a chance to get both free ones due to the time constraint. Maybe it's just me but I'm no where near as invested in CH mostly because Body Hack goes only up to tier 1 so the only thing I'm getting is orbs and money. Girl shards are next to none (1 drop of shards over 100+ combats which is ridiculous and he only has 1 tier). Nothing to really do early game as some scenes take over 20+ energy. The game needs a lot more work before I consider putting a dollar in it. This event at least motivates me to play it more so that's a big plus.

• Like 1

This is just me, but they should have waited until the start of july and have a classic event as the first event ever on the new game instead of a PoA. The tasks arent really that hard, you just have some limitations on the pvp ones cause theres no league yet, still, a classic style event would have felt much more familiar. I dont know prolly just me,cause i feel they missed a big opportunity here to try a make a new style of game instead of a copy paste on the overall game style/mechanics/features but with much more worse art when compared to heroes.

• Like 1

Is it usual PoA style that my "spend Ymen" requirement goes up in case I level up before finishing this task?

A level up from lvl47 to lvl48 made a requirement change by +40 000 Ymen

Edited by windia

Do I have just too few girls (8) or does Champions not yet exist in CxH? 

image.thumb.png.bb5903daaf1a91bfc8c589888d34899f.png

Especially I suggest to add the button "go to side quests" as CxH has so many of them.

(Would be nice for HH as well)

Edited by windia
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I think you're forgetting how it was back in the day when we started playing HH. We couldn't get all the girls of any event without paying neither, we've been a little bit spoiled :P .

Were we? Of course I started much later than you and the game had already changed a lot and changed even more drastically in many ways since I joined. But, if my archeological and historical research is to be trusted, HH started out sometime in July 2016, and the first event came to it in October that same year.

Here, the first event came so early in the beta that there was literally no realistic option to be somewhat prepared for it, let alone ready, except for paying customers. That's worse in my book.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Were we? Of course I started much later than you and the game had already changed a lot and changed even more drastically in many ways since I joined. But, if my archeological and historical research is to be trusted, HH started out sometime in July 2016, and the first event came to it in October that same year.

Here, the first event came so early in the beta that there was literally no realistic option to be somewhat prepared for it, let alone ready, except for paying customers. That's worse in my book.

Indeed, in fairness, I think the release (albeit a Beta) could have been better, IMO.

It seems like it was rushed, as several things are just not adjusted to the game's current stage. Nothing that can't be corrected but still.

The kiss compensation was a good move though, gotta give credit when/where it's due 👍 Also, got two of "New Cenabum"'s girls and they look quite nice and better than the previous ones, IMO. Though, I think the "worse" parts, so far, have been the story/scenes. We'll see how things go.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, PoA didn't exist back then, it was Classic Events and that's it. Maybe the problem is that they've started with an event that has more gameplay and we can prepare for it if we know it in advance, so not having been able to prepare feels bad. I think it's too soon and they should have started with the next Classic Event anyway.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 6

It's going to be difficult, with the short time there is.

I'm currently on Stage IX, 20 out of 50 villain fights. So far it's been tight to get the events done reasonably. I had to wait until late Tuesday evening to even get stage I completed as that's a heavy work schedule day and I got 2 dailies done before I left and had to wait till I got home, around 11pm or so, to finish the rest.

I think the Seasons are the hardest part. There's a ton of boosting in there and you really have to be working at your all to get those wins. At least for me. There's the limitation on boosting choices and availability in order to contend with the other boostings. lol.

I think the second hardest part is the Sell Items. There's just not been enough time to accumulate that much surplussed in order to sell it. I've had to go through and buy cheap stuff just in order to sell it off again for the event. If I had known we were going to start a PoA I might've held off on selling my unwanteds but, as it's the start of the game and money and gold bars (I have no clue what they're called) are so low it's like every one is needed.

Still, I think it'll be the Seasons that'll be the choke point for my progress. Either due to time to generate the kisses needed or the gold bars needed to play, combined against the ability to stay on par with the people I'm competing against.

All in all, good luck everyone.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2021 at 10:38 AM, windia said:

Do I have just too few girls (8) or does Champions not yet exist in CxH? 

image.thumb.png.bb5903daaf1a91bfc8c589888d34899f.png

Especially I suggest to add the button "go to side quests" as CxH has so many of them.

(Would be nice for HH as well)

As of now Task 14 looks the same.

I play totally for free. Needless to say I did not get the 2nd path. However, after all the complaints about how hard it is, I am on the final task and just need to finish off the Seasons victories in the next two days. I did have to spend some gold along the way but it wasn't bad. I did have to use some boosters to win in Seasons, but they didn't cost that much and i got a few free from the Nightclub.

This event was a good way to help kickstart the game. The Seasons rewards were totally out of proportion to the beginning levels but helped very much. A classic event where all you do is get girls would have been bad--without help from the Seasons and PoA rewards there would have been no way to level them up.

The first time I did PoA in Hentai Heroes I only got about half way. It was on my 3rd try that I finally finished. There was no Seasons back then to help out. I suppose the developers have some experience now how the PoA/Seasons combo does for new players in HH.

• Like 1

I agree with @DocJD. My initial view of this first PoA in ComixHarem was grim and I thought i wasn't going to be able to finish it, but now I am just in the final task and I think the season victories will be easy to get. We have been lucky with the contests these days, and the Seasons and PoA rewards have helped a lot with some of the tasks. Of course I have used a moderate amount of gold to speed some tasks to have more time in case a difficult contest appeared.

Also my expectations for Seasons this month have passed from pessimistic "I will be far from reaching the second girl at tier 51 in just 20 days" to a cautious optimistic "I will just barely reach the second girl in the last day without refilling more kisses if I am a bit lucky". I haven't yet used boosters in Seasons, and so I have taken some sporadic losses, but all in all I am managing well until now.

I'm roughly in the same boat as you two. It did cost me over 1k gold (aka everything I had) to barely make it work, along with a lot of careful synchronization of my progress in Season, PoA and the game in general, but it looks like I'm going to finish the Free Path, at least (and the Season, fingers crossed). EDIT: I'm on Task 18 right now, and the big question mark will be the 15k points in the next daily contest.

It still feels like a jerk move to throw a full-blown PoA at us this early when only those who spent real money on the game had a chance to purchase the second column, though. But not as devastating as I expected, beyond that part.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

Well, tier XVII may be my ending point. I just don't know if I can scrape up 4.8 million to spend. In this case, it's also about 4 million to throw away as books and affectations items are just not that expensive yet.

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Well, tier XVII may be my ending point. I just don't know if I can scrape up 4.8 million to spend. In this case, it's also about 4 million to throw away as books and affectations items are just not that expensive yet.

I concentrated on Pachinko spins, since you recover part of what you spend and it gives good equipment from time to time. I had ~3 million before that task and I was able to spend those 4.8 millions using the pachinko.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2021 at 8:17 AM, jelom said:

I agree with @DocJD. My initial view of this first PoA in ComixHarem was grim and I thought i wasn't going to be able to finish it, but now I am just in the final task and I think the season victories will be easy to get. We have been lucky with the contests these days, and the Seasons and PoA rewards have helped a lot with some of the tasks. Of course I have used a moderate amount of gold to speed some tasks to have more time in case a difficult contest appeared.

Same here.

I think the tasks overall, were doable (with some gold investment) but harsh considering the stage we're at.

The lack of knowledge the event was coming surely didn't help.

Also relied on luck with one of the contests, since it came up at the right time.

Also on the negative side, Harp is out of reach and she looks awesome! ^_^ 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hariboules said:

How do I get 15'000 contest points for task XIX when the daily event is investing?? I need like 40 million Ymens... That's impossible -_- 

Yeah, they should not use the investing contest in a game that's starting from scratch.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Yeah, they should not use the investing contest in a game that's starting from scratch.

it's okay having it there, but for PoA it's the certain death, if you are on the last day, glad we didnt had this task on nutaku - finished the event

4 hours ago, hariboules said:

How do I get 15'000 contest points for task XIX when the daily event is investing?? I need like 40 million Ymens... That's impossible -_- 

I'm in the same boat. I managed to get to the 5mil reward on seasons and spend that and now I'm on 100 villains. With gold bars I could probably get that 100 done before the event ends. But the next is XIX and there's no way I can get that much money without spending real money.

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I concentrated on Pachinko spins, since you recover part of what you spend and it gives good equipment from time to time. I had ~3 million before that task and I was able to spend those 4.8 millions using the pachinko.

I had only 1.3 when that tier came up. So I slogged through seasons to reach the 5million gift. I kept losing a lot during that so it took extra long. It was like win 1, win 1, lose 1, lose 1... wait for refill. win 1, lose 1, win 1, win 1.

I was looking at the values of my sellbacks but the value was too low. On the up side, when I did do a lot of the multi spins I ended up with a lot of books and affectations. lol. So I didn't turn to rely on that. And it would take a ton of purples to make that 3.5 million I would need as they only resold for about 22k.

1 hour ago, DocJD said:

I agree on that.

Seasons were tough, too, it felt like as I mentioned earlier. But the donate contest as the last contest is just the killer.

Edited by TeeJay

Knowing that "score xy points in contest" can be a very lousy thing, I took existing golds to use the "gain XP contest" for that: I finished e.g. "fight villain" with gold than to risk a not funny contest.

So I'm happy to have only "win in Season" left. 

My only problem was that I mismanaged my "spent Ymen" tasks - in HH I upgrade girls instead of buying stats.

And I was clearly behind in "buying stats" - so I  not only lost more Season fights then "necessary", I also had to "double invest" to win needed fights...

Edited by windia

At start I saw task XIX as very dangerous if the donate contest was triggered on the last day 😱 so I tried to reach and finish it with at least two days left, what proved to be the best course of action , if not I would have been left stranded at the gates ot the last girl.

Fortunately I have both girls now (great sigh of relief ;)).

• Like 1